Daily reminder if you allow your gf/wife to go like this in public you are nothing but a retard...

Daily reminder if you allow your gf/wife to go like this in public you are nothing but a retard. She is using your money to other people look at her body and she feels very good knowing that there are at least 30 men waiting for her if she wants to leave you
>b-but muh wife wear whatever she wants because it's 2017!
not an argument

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/TNgWQfOd-1M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Lol, considering im not an insecure beta I'd let my girl go out in public naked. She's not gonna find anyone better, though i sure as hell might.

Hi Muhammad

>i am confident because my girlfriend show her ass in public
did you learn this watching Oprah Winfrey?

youtu.be/TNgWQfOd-1M

>She is using your money

The fuck are you talking about?

Western society can only be restored once men stop worshipping women

>tfw your gf is richer than you

Emasculating, but very unlikely to cheat

you are either married to a ''strong empowered womin'' that pay all her bills 50/50 split or you are using it as an excuse so she can behave like Miley Cyrus. Either way you are a retard

That guy is fucking hawt in those shorts. What on earth is he doing with that ugly bunch of slags?

based ruskies

One piece bathing suits are superior.

>he thinks I'm married
Nice one.
Either your SO earns enough to buy her own clothes, or you're lumping it all together anyway. In no case is she 'using your money'.
Also, wearing a bikini =/= behaving like Miley Cyrus.

It's amazing how European nationalists can resemble muslim radicals.

>I'm not married
>but I'll reply by pretending I have a gf or wife and she is using my money because people may eat my bait so I can play the contrarian card xD
You could have replied with ''what money? I don't have a gf/wife'' but you couldn't control yourself could you

>radical muslims
>implying there are peaceful muslims
switch off your proxy Mr. Cohen

shut up indonesia

btw someone reported the muslim tits I posted so I was banned
based Sup Forums

It's true though. All extremists are similar. It's funny how this fact is pissing you off when you learn that you enemy is just like you.

>>but I'll reply by pretending I have a gf or wife
>You could have replied with ''what money? I don't have a gf/wife''
Mate, I wasn't pretending anything. My post was intended as a comment on either OP's situation or the situation of money in relationships in general. Had I wanted to pretend to have an SO, I would probably have used the word 'my' or 'mine' somewhere.
If you could now respond to the actual content of my posts, instead of the nonsense you were inferring, that would be nice.

>wearing a bikini =/= behaving like Miley Cyrus
>implying you both aren't trash

That's because white nationalist types usually evolve from betas who are sexually undesirable to women. This results in tying their self-esteem to race in the absence of validation from the other gender, and a fixation on controlling women's sexual desires.

>wearing a bikini makes you trash
I hope I'm misunderstanding.

YOUR girl? check your male privilege, she can do what she wants

>If you think some men are retard by allowing their gf/wife to show her ass to everyone you are a muslim extremist
Switch it off user

Look at the little manlet struggling to subdue her before the might Cossack arrives

How short is the manlet do you think? 176 cm?

It does kind of make you a cuck if you let other men enjoy your wife's body.

>wearing a bikini is totally ok c'mon now are you a nazi or something?

>1 post by this id

Explain to me why a/your woman should not be allowed to express herself through choice of clothes.

What the hell have you faggots done to me that I hate women now. I can't even go to the beach or swimming pool without getting triggered, and I just want to slap the shit out of these whores. Fucking roasties. On the plus side, once the Muslims take over, at least we'll get rid of the feminists and roasties. It's a bit like using the ocean to put out a housefire, but let's look on the plus side.

My girlfriend is a nude and lingerie model. She wears shorts at the beach to cover up the bruises.

She won't betray you, unless you are a beta faggot

/thread

I hate micro-bikinis

Because it leads to the downfall of civilized society

>people wearing skin-revealing clothes leads to the downfall of civilised society
I'm gonna need the steps in between.

but that's what she wants! it's 2017 for fuck's sake

She's "allowed" to dress however she wants, we aren't muslims after all, but not if she's with me.

Uncucked. are those the pussy riot chicks?

I don't understand what you're afraid of. Competition?

>man created the bikini
>proceeds to blame women

shut the fuck up burger you obviously have issues with women. go sort that shit out cunt talk to mummy or some shit

Did you manage to find a girl who would agree to be with you on your terms, or is it all just theoretical thoughts of yours?

>White women have the right to bring refugees (africans, jihadists, etc), allow them to murder everyone and them they are free to suck their dicks
Breivik was right. You have to clean up the white traitors first.

The other day I was at the waterpark and I was on the stairs behind a teenage qt wearing a skimpy bikini. Her dad gave me the "I know you're ogling my daughter and it makes me mad but there's nothing I can do" look but I stared at that ass the entire way up.

Implying I have a job, that was your first mistake. Your second is thinking I have a wife. Lmfao

I agree with these sentiments.
Women 'dressing up' means wearing less and they don't do it for their man, they do it to garner the attention of others in order to bolster their self-worth. If you let your woman dress like a whore then you don't respect her and you don't respect yourself.

>GO BE GAY SOMEWHERE ELSE

he's a faggot like you

muh rules for muh gf

>no social media
>can dress like a slut ONLY when I'm around
>limited interaction with other males (unless approved by me)
>no hitchhiking
>no accepting favors from other males
>reading liberal/progressive material is forbidden
>no islam shit

Compelling argument, really made me think.

Just saw a girl in walmart wearing a bikini
My wife pointed it out to me
I just said " meh, typical american trashy sluts "
She was surprised first time seeing something like that, since they don't do that where she is from.

I am questioning the legitimacy of this thread.

Funny how you make impossible standards in your mind and pretend its the reason why you wont find a women when its wholly because you are fat NEET neckbeard.

I mean, I get your point; which is a point built from some amount of insecurity. However, you posted a picture of a well known faggot who hosts some talk show shit for real housewives of whatever while he's surrounded by the vapid whores who watch that program.

So my mind won't let me take you seriously.

>being this insecure
>being this afraid of the cheating wife boogyman
OP, I hope you experience a healthy relationship someday and not take everything discussed on pol as the state of the entire world.

S
A
G
E

You betas get it backward.

None of the guys staring are competition, because I'm the better choice. Better looking, better in bed, more money, more security....a better life in every conceivable way.

>no islam shit

Wasnt expecting that one

muh rules for muh wife
>dont be a cunt mate
>no leaving house with a empty stomach
>no leaving house with a full sack

Liberation of women was a mistake
everyone knows it

Shh, you can't tell them that the answer is to be superior. You'll trigger them.

Also, if you really are superior, you'll flirt far more than your girlfriend, and to greater potential success (as in you'll pull hotter girls than she pulls hotter guys), and she'll fucking know it. That'll keep her ovaries in check.

yeah, this seems to stop women from cheating all the time

Beta cuck= his wife doesn't ever fuck him and chooses the guys she fucks.
Alpha cuck = fucks his wife when he wants, wife is very submissive and works hard to be as best of a spouse as she can, as a reward she is allowed to fuck guys that are chosen by the alpha husband , usually guys with huge cocks that are young and very virile.
There's a difference between a beta cuck and an alpha cuck, learn the difference. My girlfriend calls me daddy, doesn't mean I can't let her enjoy a bigger man
I let my wife wear a bikini at the beech when she's trying to pick up a guy, usually I will approve of the guy she chooses.

>If you let them wear proper attire for a situation you're a retard

>no hitchhiking

With what class of women do you typically enter into relationships?

I agree with Russia.
Women should not protest things.

I'm actually pretty hot, that's why I get to make rules. women will do anything if your mere presence make them wet. you sound like a roastie fingol, what are you doing tomorrow night?

you definitely don't have a gf so why are you posting

If you think you have all that, and your woman is cheating, you have overestimated yourself.

Why unnecessarily display the goods when she already has someone? A one-piece bathing suit is good enough.

Allowing her to walk around as a hussie means you're enabling her to attract potential competition. Hypergamy is real dufus.

I'm stacked as fuck m8 they can look all they want , end of the night its me who fucks her

young reckless girls obviously. you know those kind of girls who are living their "young and free" phase

>I don't understand what you're afraid of.
I don't wants hundreds of strange men staring at my girl's tits and ass?

I've never had a girlfriend who dresses like that. And yes I've had girlfriendS.

>Hypergamy

Guess low quality limp dicks worry about that sort of thing.

Alphatip: I can tell if your girl is stacked whether she is wearing a 2 piece or a muumuu. If you can't compete, and you cant of course, I'm going to take her no matter what you 'let' her wear.

>Implying anyone on Sup Forums is married
You know everyone is just pretending

if you think that kind of thought is normal you aren't normal
any women who would want to walk around that is a waste of time
any women who doesn't feel uncomfortable walking around like that is a waste of time

Yeah, that's what I don't get. What's the problem? Do you fear for her safety? Do you feel neglected?

Fuck off back to the Middle East, mo

you are not wrong, but there is a strong case to be made of the importance of controlling women's sexual desires. I think it has been sufficiently argued on this board

>I don't wants hundreds of strange men staring at my girl's tits and ass?

They are going to do that anyway. Who cares?

Why would you care to retain a woman like that?

Young, ignorant, degenerate sluts are for getting in a quick pounding when you are between relationships with marriage quality women.

If you are trying to keep one you've made a bad choice.

I only date girls that have little to no social media presence, they dress modest by default so I don't have to worry about that, even then I am confident she wont be able to find a better guy so don't fret about it too much my dude

Honestly if it's a safe environment it's fine. What it's really about is setting your own limits instead of the dominant culture, and letting her know that you'll end the relationship if she crosses the line, i.e. not being a whiny needy cuck. I've lived in Europe, you guys are saner, here the girls grow up in restrictive environments and then go crazy when they leave their parents' house, so they need to be kept in line more than European women, they're like expensive children at times.

>Bulgarian
>she wont be able to find a better guy

Make sure she never buys a plane ticket.

>my superior philosophy exempts me from the adversarial nature of mating
>i am irresistible and perfect in every imaginable way

yeah ok

Substantiate your claims.

I'm trying to turn them into better women then break up. I turned the lives of 3 women this way, one was a hopeless addict. I met a marriage material girl but she went crazy and the other one I met was too old

I just accept what god sends my way user

doesn't matter how your girl is clothed, there are already 3000 men waiting on her to see if she leaves you.
if a guy picks her up while she's dressed up like that she wasn't afraid of losing you anyway

>it´s your fault if you get murdered, you should have been faster

Dude what. Im detecting some butthurt, because he is spot on. Why in the hell would you date a smut. You must be new to this mating game, ill give you some advice. Never try to turn a hoe into a housewife, damn virgin.

this entire board lets women dominate their thoughts

It isn't just my philosophy that is superior to you. Pick anything.

Losers always blame someone else for their lot.
>women are whores that is why I can't keep one
>the laws of nature are against me
The problem isn't women, it isn't human nature, it is you. Either you step up and fix you or resign yourself to providing a second income for a different single mother every 6 months.

^

Correction, there's actually 1.3 billion Indians so... There's like 696,959,708 men on stand-by!

not every slut is slut at heart, some are just brainwashed and just wants to fit in to societal norms. they can be saved with good dicking and care. don't be so selfish user. I was a degenerate once and a girl showed me better. why shouldn't I do the same?

I have traveled around the world, most of women who would dress like that are western women. The majority of the women in the world cover themselves up even when going to the beach, and would never wear a bikini. The west is fucked, with degeneracy.
Have some self respect.

>wanting to be with a whore that shows her body to the world
And then women like you complain that they can't find a good man.

Are you saying that since mostly/only Western women do it, it's degenerate?
Also, why is showing skin indicative of a lack of self-respect?

>women like you
What? Pretty sure I'm a dude.

>And then women like you complain that they can't find a good man.

Wearing a bikini =/= having a shitty attitude.

Know the difference, my dude.

this.
im just worried about what my relatives think the way my gf dresses so i make her dress more conservatively around friends and family and then the cleavage comes out when im walking around in town to show off my property

>no hitchhiking
Kek, thanks for the laugh roach