Can we truly call Christians human?

Can we truly call Christians human?
All they did was stealing the Jewish culture and history.
Pretty subhuman behavior if you ask me.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=styLx-iWwC8
youtube.com/watch?v=oz3ccSJtJXA
youtube.com/watch?v=PRCVeqvZKt4
biblehub.com/luke/3-33.htm
biblehub.com/hebrews/7-14.htm
biblehub.com/luke/4-15.htm
biblehub.com/john/1-11.htm
biblehub.com/john/4-22.htm
iraqnewsapp.com/1/Article/2244/140654723#.WWpJDTP-LFp
youtu.be/xOsWq87OsNE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Jesus confirmed beeing black

Schlomo I-

Christcucks confirmes subhuman. Great cleansing when?

>that flag
>those satan digits

You truly are a child of the devil. begone demon!

you are unoperable

>For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh but he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.

>You are of your father the devil, and you want to do the desires of your father. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks from his own nature, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

>Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

I mean, you are right. I would much rather take Talmudic Judaism with all its ethnocentrism and apply that as the faith for whites.

However, I believe (as do Israeli Jews, based on how they have built their state) that the blood and soil approach as demonstrated by Adolph Hitler is the more effective strategy for the advancement of the Germanic race. Their are definitely parts of Judaism that should be copied, because Jews are clearly using a winning strategy.

The Jewish """religion""" is a pedo blood cult

I'M PAGAN
SON OF A BITCH CHRISTIAN
CHRISTIAN IS PIG
DO YOU WANT A REFUGEE?
DO YOU WANT A DESERT?
CHRISTIAN IS PIG DISGUSTING
KARL DER GROßE IS A MURDERER
FUCKING VATICAN

good post.

Don't you find it peculiar how all Christians think that their religion is there to "somehow" save them when its actually there to destroy them?

It's all going to come crashing down. The talmudic age is coming to a close. Whitey will wake up just in time to suffer the collapse of his middle eastern bazaar, and the juden will go to israel and hide behind samson. Welcome to the new world order.

The Jews will pay dearly next time the public becomes largely antisemitic. And they know it. Thanks to globalism there will be no running away like last time. They may have very well succeeded at putting into motion the death of the white races. But as we slowly fade away with a whimper they'll be ripped apart by packs of wild monkeys.

Kikes gonna kike.

wait a second the Talmud was written like, years and years after the torah, and the torah was from different people. and if you look back far enough the Egyptians have the same story. I'm just anti jewish because the Talmud, the mossad, and the jew camps you take americans to so they can fight for Israel. you also practice the lying doctrine, way of deception. not good. then again my church practices hell shaming people into submission which is something you guys don't do, but are still just as bad, maybe worse.

>my church practices hell shaming people into submission which is something you guys don't do
hell is a thoroughly semitic concept

is hell even mentioned in the new testament?

(((Judeo-Christianity)))

Christians drove out the mudslimes many times.
Atheists invited them in.

SOON

LMAO

it isn't technically. there are multiple hells if you translate it right: there's gehenna, which the jews believe to be hell, but only temporarily (Right? I think.), and then there's the lake of fire at the end of days, which some interpret as temporary also. an eternal punishment for a finite crime makes no sense to me. I believe one chooses their fate even in the afterlife.

Filthy kike trying to tell us only the jews have culture

Jesus is the best Jew ever to live.
Your hatred of him only makes me love him more.

All pagan gods are dead
Jews are pagans
Judaism is a dead religion. DEAD END!
Jew subversion on Sup Forums is obvious
You will not stop the culling

Jesus wasn't a jew

Modern Jews are basically just Idumeans.

Israelites did not look like you, they were more Aryan looking. After Herod took control and cucked to the materialistic and satanic empire Judeah lost its soul. The rejection of Jesus was the final strike, and the jews became soulless materialistic money grubbers aimlessly searching for a new land after this. Jew is just slang for Judean, not all Judeans were genetically the same. Israelites are described in the OT as fair haired with bright blue eyes.

>REEEE LEAVE (((JESUS))) ALONE, (((YOU)))!!!

Is there anything more pathetic than a (((Christian))) anti-semite?

>Jews are pagans
WTF! I love Jews now

At the same time you wouldn't exist without Christian handouts

>that flag
Sage all slide threads

A jew loving white supremacist

>Christian handouts

>europid cave dwellers banished over 100 times like a filthy dog thinks it's a semite

O i am laffin

>MUH GIBZ

Israelis are worse than niggers

I unironically prefer most Israelis over Chr*stians, yes. I mean, it's not saying much, but ya know...

Of course you do, they're your own people.

That's like saying you prefer a punch in the face over a kick in the nuts

2Deep4U

its time for christian shitposting as an Israeli because hes fucking mad people are shitting on his shitty christcuck religion.

LMAO So much Christcuck butthurt. But sure: some Ashkenazi are basically German mutts, yes.

lefties cant meme

Niiice

Must watch movie about the history of Jew.
youtube.com/watch?v=styLx-iWwC8

maximum overbait

REEE! (((JESHUA OF NAZARETH))) WAS A RED HAIRED WHITE ANGLO SAXON! REEEE!!!! WE WUZ ISRAELITES N SHITE!

kek

And Christians aren't full white? You stupid kike, who do you think you're fooling with you're D&C?

You know whats worse deus vult meme with fat neckbeard shitheads larping as fucking crusaders.

Don't forget the kid fucking.

Do you agree with race mixing? Your pastor sure does:
Steven Anderson on race-mixing
youtube.com/watch?v=oz3ccSJtJXA
"Interracial Marriage" Baptist Preaching (independent, fundamental, KJV sermon)
youtube.com/watch?v=PRCVeqvZKt4

Also that image is pretty fucking retarded in the Bible they literally call Jesus a fucking Rabbi.

Oh and here
biblehub.com/luke/3-33.htm
>the son of Amminadab, the son of Ram, the son of Hezron, the son of Perez, the son of Judah

biblehub.com/hebrews/7-14.htm
>For it is clear that our Lord descended from Judah

biblehub.com/luke/4-15.htm
>He was teaching in their synagogues, and everyone praised him.
biblehub.com/john/1-11.htm
>He came to his own people, and even they rejected him.

His own people aka Jews.

biblehub.com/john/4-22.htm
>You Samaritans worship what you do not know; we worship what we do know, for salvation is from the Jews.

Samaritans aka Gentiles.

JESUS WAS A JEW.

never forget

>Don't you find it peculiar how all Christians think that their religion is there to "somehow" save them when its actually there to destroy them?
Well, Christianity has been proven to work in the past, but in the past it was always held at arms length, and balanced with the naturally ethnocentric and competitive spirit of Europeans. As Christian belief grew greater and greater, it affected Europeans (and I believe it did so biologically, but at the very least mentally) to actually believe in cosmopolitan equality as preached by Jesus. The old testament and Jewish law was actually a powerful tool for survival and expansion, but the new testament that has now superceded it is a false boon. Humanitarian cooperation is a strategy that is easily preyed on and ultimately replaced by ethnocentric cooperation.

Deeper into Christianity though, I believe that organized Christianity (namely Catholicism and Evangelical) has basically been turned into a vector for diseases by brain-altering parasites like toxoplasma, reproducing from child abuse and acceptance of homosexuals and pedophiles under the pretense of "saving", who then go on to spread the infection. And you can always tell when one is infected by the creepy vibe they give off. I believe the same parasitic influence is at work in Jewish, Muslim, and Mormon communities as well. The infected are the most devout believers, because that devotion allows them to spread the infection through ritual child abuse.

Typical Christcuck
>2 Christian militia groups clash with each other in Hamdaniyah district East of Mosul.
>The first images of the armed attack launched by the Babylon Brigades led by (Ryan Chaldean) on the headquarters of the Nineveh Plain Protection Forces(NPU) led by Yonadam Kanna in the district of Hamdania east of Mosul
>Babylon Brigades have now begun to capture arms and other supplies from the headquarters of the Nineveh Plain Protection Forces after the armed attack
>bbut, le ebil muslim genocide christian for gorillion years

sauce iraqnewsapp.com/1/Article/2244/140654723#.WWpJDTP-LFp

What the fuck do you even mean?

Christianity has sure changed a lot. In the past century, it's become really weak. That's due to new interpretations resulting from subversion. We allowed it to take root.

He said he supports jews over christians, because ashkenazis are german mutts. Meanwhile, christians are full whites, and he's allegedly a white supremacist.Do the math.

>And Christians aren't full white?
Is this fucking bait? No, they are not. Most Christians are in Africa now.

I said Israelis over most Christians. Yes.

oh pls

>And Christians aren't full white

Christianity is about making everyone christian so no, not all christians are white.

t. pagacuck

white christians you stupid jew

no you didn't

Yes, I did, dumbfuck. And I didn't even say support, but prefer.

Link me to the post jewboi.

Weakest meme ever. Also you are using a egyptian god while your jelous desert god explicitly forbade you to. God damn you jews really have no idea what youre doing... do you?

because the jews would never corrupt the churches isn't it?

You've been found out noseboi. I can smell you from a mile away.

Notice how he uses the White Supremacist flag as a way to drive a wedge between Christians and Nationalists.

I say again: is there ANYTHING more pathetic than a Christian antisemite?
>CURSE THA JEWS!
>go down on your knees to pray to a literal kike on a stick
>venerate (((the prophets of the bible and the apostles)))

You are joking right? At what point did they corrupt it? Do you honestly believe that this is some kind of modern thing? Plus if you want to go that route how is christian so weak to lose to kikes? I mean the king of kikes is Jesus.

top save

pic related

you literally only post two verses outside of multiple across the bible showing that Jesus was a fucking Jew. yet you pick those two verses NICE CHERRY PICKING.

I say it again, is there ANYTHING more pathetic than a jew larping as a white supremacist in order to drive a wedge between whites. I bet you even do it for free. It's obvious that you're emotional at this point.

That's just making it sound dumb which you can do with anything. And you're a jew so you sjould believe that

Holy fuck, you're dumb.

good goy!

Well it depends on what your opinion is of the haavara agreement. If you agree with what Hitler wanted you would be fine with Zionist jews having there own state and technically they are better than globalist jews like Soros and we know that Christians are globalist spiritual Jews. So which is worse?

you haven't ever met a Christian have you?

Synagogue of Satan debunked
youtu.be/xOsWq87OsNE

>NICE CHERRY PICKING
feelings mutual, imp.

The real reason you've posted this is because the New Testament singles you out as the kikes you are.

>Y-Y-YOU'RE A JEW!
You mean like Jesus, Peter, Joseph, Marry, Moses, Paul and every single prophet in the bible?

LMAO

for you

>tfw we have the best Christ
>jews dont even have a Christ
i can sense the jealousy here

I fucking forgot, what do you call devoutly religious jewish women?

how about all of them, and fuck you for asking?

Link me to the post where you said most christians jewboi.

I was a christian for 25yrs of my life went to school at various types of christian schools from southern baptist to catholic. I've done missionary work and have family that are pastors of there own churches. My entire family has been apart of the church in some way or form every day of there lives.

>satan digits

kek'd

but seriously, kill yourself goy

nice cherrypick

Holy fuck this image is so desperate and disconnected from the truth, anyone is now dumber by just looking at this infographic. And it's the same shit you always post. Sad!

wait do people actually read those?
I thought nobody reads the black and white crops with walls of text

>cherrypick
I recon that wording. And I think I already wasted too much time of my life on you nigger. I wont do it again. Who is dumb enough to believe in Christianity, will never be smart enough to be convinced by facts.

>Having yoir wife's son be the literal Son of God is no different than it being from a nigger