Have you ever killed someone before? What did it feel like?

Have you ever killed someone before? What did it feel like?

Bump in the hopes that a non-larper will answer this, pretty interesting question Tbqhwy

Bump in the hopes that a non-larper will answer this, pretty interesting question Tbqhwy

I killed a few hajis in Iraq. It's a weird slow motion adrenaline rush to be in a combat situation.

I have never really felt guilty about it because they were moslems, but if they were christians I would probably feel pretty guilty

I think me and my friends were almost killed when we were 11
>Walking through woods with a decent amount of hills so you can't see very much
>get to top of one hill
>Out of nowhere, looks like steryotypical nerd with glasses holding a very sharp ninja start
>We eventually cross paths, start talking
>He then grabs my friends neck, and tries to cut it with the ninja star
>Me and my other friend push him away
>We start running, and then this guy pulls out a real long knife and starts running after us
>Starts chasing us for a bout a mile when we reach a creek
>I fall into the creek with the guy 15 feet behind me
>Guy about to lundge knife at me
>Just make it it of there
>Guy never caught.

On a trip to Uganda, I once killed a nigger. Nobody from the community/police noticed, and I was never caught.

Give details.

>Being confronted by the unfiltered reality of human fragility
>Being incredibly grateful for every second of health
>Killing a human being is less exhaustive than pick-up basketball

It's hard. Soldiers don't talk.

Last night I saw a nightmare that I killed someone and regretted it and realized that my future is ruined when police find out I did it.

Trips. He's telling the truth.

It's not that hard to get away with murder assuming you're not connected with the victim.

it's kinda hard to turn off, it's very natural problem solving method if your a man

it gets alot easier to understand why men used to just kill each other rather than arguing for decades or engaging in jew warfare to decide things

Easier than killing an animal.

>Fags only talking about killing 1 person
Pfft that's nothing
I killed western civilisation by not siding with Germany in world war 2

Greasy

I killed a CIA nigger with my car on 9/9/99. He was running after me and I got scared.

Shot a dude in Iraq when in the Army. Adrenaline was up while firefight was going on. Felt nothing later except the need to hit up the chow hall.

I think he meant people.

I took a kid's eye in a fight when I was little. Felt bad man... I hope he is okay.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

>Have you ever killed someone before? What did it feel like?
Fuck off or I'm going to find out.

I killed a woman in Iraq. My adrenaline was already high so I didn't feel a rush or anything. But my memory of pulling the trigger and the immediate aftermath is vivid like it happened in slow motion. She was approaching us and wouldn't obey our verbal commands. I shot her three times. It felt a bit like pic related but without the face smack. Like the rifle took ages to recoil all the way and then instantly bounced back into the next shot. The three shots took just a second but it felt like five minutes. I remember seeing her "turn off", the light went from her eyes like when an old crt monitor is shut off. When she hit the ground I was relieved more than anything.

Nice

Ok FBI

How is this even a question? You must behead 3 persons including a family member to graduate from basic school

Made me chuckle

Sounds hot

OK I can give details, but there was this guy who worked for one for some government party convention and apparently he leaked info or something. I don't like to know too many details because the less, the better. Anyway, they told me to make it look like a robbery, but it was my first time and I freaked out and forgot to take his wallet! Somehow they pulled strings and ruled it a suicide by three shots to the back of the head. Which is weird because I used a banana peel.

which part?

Yes. Multiple times. When you're trained to do it it happens reflexively. Unfortunately, it then dawns upon you what actually happened.

It never gets any easier to rationalize, and if it does, that's when you need to be worried.

Do you still have it? The eye.

Did she explode?

I killed OP for being such a honeypot faggot

Someone dump ATF/CIA/FBI goes to Sup Forums memes

>killed a bunch of drug dealers in Afghanistan.
Yeah, you killed the CIA's competition. I wonder why America has a horrible drug problem now?
Good job. Goy

No, we were fighting and he ran away so I threw a piece of rebar at him and it smoked him from like 30 feet away. Eye exploded.

kek

Why is that when you need to get worried? You mean worried that you may just start killing work any regard for human life whatsoever? Why is it different from killing an animal? Because I genuinely don't feel bad about killing aninals, although I don't run around killing them for no reason either. Same with bugs. Why is it different for people?

That was me. Sorry bro, I had a bad day

That's kind of awesome even if it is terrible.

She didn't have anything on her. I like to blame her for having zero spatial awareness and not listening to our commands but she didn't deserve to die. It's just a thought to make me feel better.

Was she carrying explosives or was she just a dumb muslima?

I shot about 2-3 people, all with an M240 machinegun, all on different dates, all during 2006 in Ar Ramadi.

It felt satisfying, I'm glad they died. One instance, I'm not sure I hit him or not, or if he died, but either way. Fuck those motherfuckers.

I slayed your moms pussy last night, felt good, would do it again.

I just meant to scare him... :(

I killed your mom from too many orgasms

I was drunk as hell and stoned out of my mind in high school
I ran through a stop sign and smashed right into a 16 yo's car
Killed him
Never was charged with shit

oh, wait...that wasn't me, that was Laura Bush

yeah, in overwatch. It felt good. mercy sucked my penis.

3 I know of for sure in Iraq. Others I might have hit, not sure because others were shooting at them too, and they were distant and/or behind cover.

>while on a house raid after going in to clear an upstairs room. Me and the guy behind me unloaded on him after he let loose a round from his pistol as we entered the room.
>while on patrol we took IED, then rifle fire. Got out of truck and started bounding to enemy position, as I was holding I saw the barrel of a PKM pop up over the berm, and then the head and shoulders. Hit the guy in the shoulder, and on the next bound up he was still screaming but started to go back for his weapon at which point I had full view of him and lit him up.
>on guard, see guy try to plant IED outside of our JSS right before one of our plts go out on mission. Call it in, clearly identify it's an IED through spotting scope (not sure what this retard was thinking, probably just got paid to do it by JAM and had no clue what he was in for), he starts running the wire as Iraqis go out to inspect. He takes off running, wasn't fast enough though. Got chewed out because the Sgt of the Guard that day didn't get up to the tower soon enough to "clear the shot" and told me to hold fire. The Battalion commander happened to be at the JSS at the time, and I thought I was going to get chewed out again when he started walking toward me still on guard, but he just told me "nice shot, son" and gave me a coin. That Sgt was pretty butt blasted.

I used to think about it a lot, but not much anymore. First time it happened, it happened so fast that I didn't really have time to think, but once we got back to the outpost it hit me and i had a deep sinking feeling in my stomach, like when you do something wrong. I felt really bad, even though the guy had tried to kill me and my friends.
I think more about the guys we lost.

>venus williams?

About ten years ago I was driving during the middle of the night and hit something. I thought it was a deer, didn't think anything of it. Went home, told my folks, and they told me that we had to go back to the scene, call the cops, fill out an accident report, etc.

We get back there, and as we're approaching we see EMT and cop lights. My old man's first reaction was "Oh my God, what did you do?!"

Turns out I hit someone. He was in the middle of the road, bent over trying to grab a bag of bird seed that had fallen out of his pickup. He didn't have his lights on, and it's the middle of bumfuck nowhere so it was pitch dark. The courts saw the death as completely accidental, so no charges.

As for my reaction, I immediately threw up. I'm not sure if I ever really got over it.

You are the real victim here. She gets to just die after using you for suicide and you're the one who has to live with it and struggle with whether you were wrong. Not trying to say you dindu nuffin, but it doesn't really matter what you feel because it won't change anything now. So you may as well feel good because a good life is the best revenge.

Pics or it didn't happen

Wrong place at the wrong time. Who knows really, she could have been dead or any number of things but I don't like to dwell on it. I blame her for putting me in that position. When you live in a war zone you should have at leastsome spatial awareness.

it turned out ok

This is the right attitude for a soldier. I'm a civilian, but this is the kind of guy I want protecting my nation. God bless America.

lel

I bet he was pretty scared.

I was vacationing with my girlfriend in Ireland and I got really drunk and was driving in the wrong lane and hit this Volvo head on. I killed the two passengers, a mother and a daughter, instantly. I paid a $175 fine and told the cops I didn't remember anything and they let me walk.

20 years later I said I was going to apologize to the family of the deceased but I blew it off lol stupid fucking micks

You cheeky fuck, right in the feels..
Fuck L. W. Rothchild

That wasn't the question though was it you fuckwit

i heard its something like your brain speeds up everything so for you it feels slower so you have more time to think.

lol I guess so. I used to fight a lot but that was the most gruesome thing I've done.

kek

how do you ask girls out?

I can't even pluck a chicken without my mirror neurons exploding.
Wish I wasn't a fucking pussy

You invite them out for coffee, then say "OH HEY I GOT THIS MOVIE / RANDOM OBJECT TO SHOW YOU AT MY PLACE." Then you seduce them while you are alone.

Not being ugly helps.

No, I don't think I'll have a problem with it however, when the time comes, if there's a war.
I used to kill animals for fun as a kid, we had a farm I used to enjoy killing the animals we were going to eat.

It's weird. I fought a lot as a kid too and then never got into fights during teenage or adult years. I think I just learned early on that people can get seriously hurt or die and it freaked me out.

>goes to another country and kills two people while drunk driving.

what a horrible person you are.

is the random object rebar?

If you're browsing Sup Forums right now, I murdered you and you're in hell right now.

I once killed a hobo just to get an erection.
I'll smack you in the mouth, I'm Neil Diamond.

My dead friends affect me more than any moslem. I got myself cleaned up shortly after being told something similar to your post. I don't live a good life for revenge on the woman I do it because my friends cannot. Thanks for the words.

The difference is that you, as a human, react differently to dead human than dead animal. A dead human is more significant to your survival mechanisms because you are human. Your meatware is not objective.

That's actually good advice. If they come home with you they are DTF. Even if they don't know it yet.

yea, the one in my pants.

I usually say I have a book or movie or something I want to show them, then they practically hop on my dick. Works 90% of the time.

more like lol central.

Gave the order to have my m8 receive a lethal dose of Morphine. I was his PoA and he had a choice eat through a tube for the rest of his (vert short) life and never leave his bed or die. He was unconcious and I made the call.

Yea do the touch test too, don't be creepy but try to touch their hand or leg, if they move away they probably won't fuck.

Start small (bugs) and move to bigger animals. Fish are good practice. Stun them with a blow to the head and then stab them between the gills.

Not a human bean, but some suicidal animals have thrown themselves infront of my vehicle before. VERY sad times ;_;

Hi Matthew

bullshit

I guess you could say I took "the day off"

and that my name is Ferris

get it

Hey fags, I actually want to be a serial killer. It gives me the ultimate afterlife since all that's left in this world after we die is the way people remember us. If I'm a killer, they will be forced to remember me. I'm thinking rape too, but should I kill them and leave them to be found, make it all gruesome, get media attention and establish a MO, or kill them then hide the body, so I quietly rack up a fat kill streak.

Nah that revenge part was a joke,but the rest is legit. Glad you've found a way though man.

Yeah one time a guy's truck rolled over and parked on him at a gas pump across from where I lived. It creeped me out in the sense that it just made my day really gloomy and was a stark reminder of the inevitable. As selfish as it may sound, it was disturbing because it reminded me that I'll die eventually.

pfft haha

onc e killed a hentia chick on leage.

Jesus. How did you feel afterwards?

>Go to African or Asian country on vacation
>Buy a knife, stab random gook or nogg
>Go back to hotel, chill and relax
>Go home, because with their huge population they won't notice a thing

do it up, but only kill blacks.

Killed a boong in a fight once. Honestly, I feel pretty justified and ok with it.

Did you kill a ghost?

Im not gonna rape black girls, thats disgusting

wtf

Former Navyfag here.

MOS =0981

Blowing schools, churches, mosques and daycare centers in Iraq was fun. All while sitting in front of a screen and pushing buttons.

10/10 experience, sleep great at night.

>What did it feel like?

Depends on the person, doesn't it?

I'm mostly excited to see that someone else uses the photon style on Sup Forums. But otherwise this is good reading.

lmao