Masallah

masallah

>This thread again
"masallah" doesn't exist
dogs aren't 'haram' but keeping them in a house is not recommended
cats are better anyways

sage

Found u Ahmed

No shit sherlock, don't you see my flag?

>tfw when no muslims

Islam doesnt hate dogs. Dog are one of many creations. The dog in The Cave story is confirmed going to heaven. Thats more than I can say for kuffar.

Ok before this I didn't like Muslims but Crucifying a dog? It's genocide time.

As much as I love dogs, let them keep going. Sooner or later they will cross the line and even the normies will start hating those fuckers

Taqiyya confirmed.

I'm looking forward to cleansing Europe now more than ever.

Dogs co-evolved with us. We created them and they, in turn, helped to create us. Treating them like this is sub-nigger-tier. At least the chinks are coming around and caving to pressure to behave like humans instead of ants. But people who do this to dogs cannot be redeemed. They must be removed for the benefit of humanity.

Dogs are food.

>flag
checks out xing ling

KILL EM ALL. The next sandnigger I see is getting fucked up.. I wish I had a sniper rifle because I'd just pick them off all day long. FUCK MUSLIMS

>I use terms I don't understand

taqiyya means hiding faith to avoid persecution dumbass kafir, who was hiding faith there?
islam encourages to have guard dogs & hunting dogs as well, just to not keep them inside home.

Great strategy, let them kill dogs, let them kill you, sometime in the future, people will get mad...

What about now, for fuck sake?

It's like only Poland still has it's balls on place, and the rest of Europe is on a zombified faggot brainwash situation.

People less than neutral about dogs aren't human and should be purged.

DOGS ARE PURE
FUCK OFF MUZZIES

Cats are for faggots. Real man have dogs.

Lies, lies, and more lies.

I know it's hard for you to grasp this concept but killing or assaulting people in Western countries is illegal. The moment you attack first is the moment you lose, the general public has to snap for it to be any change

Dog murdering Muslims... that is low

Dogs are literal niggers. Besides certain breeds that were created specifically for serving.

Stray dogs are similary wasting as stray niggers. Every fag that gives food to stray dogs should be killed on sight.

>Icelander
>Talking about who should be purged

Thorskel, your country has roads that curve unnecessarily because of trolls and elves and shit living in boulders. You should not be talking about purging anybody. Go back to your hakarl and monetary fraud.

>That flag

Thank you for letting me know in advance you're trolling so I don't get too mad.

thank you Frenchman for enlightening us that it's not "recommended" to keep dogs in a house

This proves Muslims are not human. Ditto blacks. Ditto Asians. Proof these groups are DEVOLVING.

Dogs truly are part of HUMAN society. They evolved right along with us, helping us and us helping them.

Hate dogs? Congrats, you are subhuman.

I am not. Have you seen what a stray pack can do to a human being because why the fuck not?

We had an old woman getting eaten alive because some faggots thought that letting stray dogs breed and not killing them was a good idea.

You probably own a fucking pitbull - the nigger of the niggers among dogs.

>Amerishart pretending that westerners/anglo-saxons never lie for political and other profits.

Trusting anglo-saxons is as smart as trusting jews.

Muslims aren't people.

You are hiding aspects of your faith.

For instance, what do you believe should happen to apostates?

>We had an old woman getting eaten alive

How active is the National Bolshevik movement in Guatemala?

>french flag
>defending Muslims

I wish this was surprising to me anymore.

Tell your grandmother to wipe her ass next time...

>We made dogs to hunt
>Wahhhhh we're so poor that we can't take care of these dogs and they're hungry
>WOAH we didn't invest in dogcatching services and now these hunting animals are hunting to eat. Who could have seen that coming?

I see you really are as retarded as your flag makes you appear.

i'm just answering to the misconceptions made when it comes to dogs

nothing, the Quran doesn't say to kill apostates, "let him who believes, let him who disbelieve", you know islamic nations killing apostates are a minority...
but I do believe that they should be punished when they insult the religion, whether it is islam or christianity

t. moderate frenchman

In a choice between dogs and sharia, ban sharia.

underrated

>dogs are food
Wait I thought they were husbands in leafland

lol why?

>the title of this clickbait / fake news site's news article.