/mblp/ Mystery Babylon Listening Party #1-2 TODAY 9:00 PM UTC / 4:00 PM EST

Please join us this evening at 4:00 pm EST / 9:00 pm UTC for our first ever Mystery Babylon listening party. We will be listening to the first two episodes of William Cooper's series. The first episode is devoted to breaking down some of the esoteric symbolism in 2001: A Space Odyssey, and in second episode he starts going deep into the heart of the matter re: the worship of the sun.

Episode 1 youtube.com/watch?v=xYGFfvhnV2k&list=PLF05201F9DA35C234
Episode 2 youtube.com/watch?v=zdx76WcAC6s&index=2&list=PLF05201F9DA35C234

>What is Mystery Babylon?
In 1993, William Cooper produced a radio series in which he presented decades of research into secret societies and the so-called "mystery schools". In so doing, he provided the most comprehensive introduction to understanding the nature of the hidden hand that has ruled the world for millennia. He produced 43 hour-long episodes in total.

Other urls found in this thread:

gnosticmedia.com/McKenna-Agent
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Age_of_Enlightenment
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atheism_in_the_Age_of_the_Enlightenment
youtube.com/watch?v=EMBhjL_psXc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milton_William_Cooper
youtube.com/watch?v=gOlybRtTnpM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Wow, I never see amything about based Bill on here.

F

3pm central?

Didn't he later admit most of his books are based on misinformation someone planted for him

3pm central. never heard that about his books but if you can find a source let me know

It was a mixture of things.
He knew some of it was definitely BS but some of his information was confirmed so he published everything and let the readers decide.
I believe the alien/project bluebook stuff was all disinformation to cause doubt.
His narrative about Jesuits and NWO was the most consistent thing in all of his books.

The alien stuff is what made him go full blown conspiracy theorist, I think. He claims personally to have seen UFOs during his time in the Navy, and was forced by Navy brass not to talk about it. He is pretty straight up about him thinking that he thinks that MJ 12 was intentional misinfo. But he also thinks it's quite possible that the stuff about Eisenhower signing a treaty with the Greys was real. That stuff is all irrelevant to the Mystery Babylon series and is basically impossible for the average person to verify.

The NWO / mystery school stuff is pretty easy for the average person to verify (to an extent) and he's pretty emphatic about him looking for each person to do their own research.

Very Informative answers thanks.. Will be listening in a few hours.

Haven't listened to bill in years was a good show. He Broke the story of 911 a month before it happened even named osama as the patsy just before ((they)) killed him in a gun fight at his innna woods trailer.

F

Also claimed that spooks took his leg.

And a UFO come out the sea in front of his ship but he wasn't wrong about 911 was he

I wasn't saying that negatively...I'm inclined to believe him.

At some point point, I stopped listening to Terence McKenna and started listening to Bill Cooper.

They always have McKenna's shit playing whenever I go to festivals. I always think about this when I'm listening to them play some of his monologues. I'm absolutely convinced McKenna was a spook, maybe I'll make a thread about this.

I don't think they would appreciate it if I played Cooper at one of those things even though Coooper is close at times to that level of dubiousness from a skeptic's perspective.

Sorry mate glad I didn't just screech shill at you now. Although some of the stuff he did say was way out there like the mj12 and the different aliens living under cheyenne mountain.

gnosticmedia.com/McKenna-Agent

Up

Bump

Many people rip off coopers work , some like AJ and clyde lewis / george nory even admit it.

That's where he seems to suggest that he was influenced by a possible FBI agent or something, right?

I think the guy was an incredible speaker and had some interesting things to say (whereas Leary really didn't), but he was ultimately a Millenarian who replaced the Second Coming with machine consciousness, which is squarely in line with what the hippies were as a German Romantic tradition.

Here's where I think Cooper was wrong:

>sun = lucifer
The evidence he provides for this is weak at best. Most of it hinging upon the Bible referring to Lucifer as the son of the morning. But in fact this more than likely a reference to Venus, IMO.
>ad hominem
Cooper admits that Christianity has been coopted by this mystery religion. He admits that the Bible has been corrupted. He considers himself a Christian but says he only believes in the Ten Commandments and the word attributed in the Bible to Jesus. Yet he throws around the word Luciferian (which he shouldn't, see above) without realizing that he's actually redefined it to mean something other than devil worship. Thus not only is he arguing from an ad hominem, but it's also a misleading ad hominem.

Wrong

?

>Most of it hinging upon the Bible referring to Lucifer as the son of the morning.

He goes into great detail of the sun or light representing human intellect, not Lucifer.

>What's the name of this god? And, you know, if a Muslim were to ask in the Middle East, they would say it's the eye of God, and they would think it's the eye of Allah. And in the Far East, somebody might think it was the eye of Buddha, but this is never explained. In effect, it really began representing the sun, it became the eye; the sun has always been the representation of wisdom or the intellect, or knowledge, which is all the Luciferian doctrine. It is the symbol for the light, Lucifer the fallen angel, the Luciferian philosophy.

Ahhhh the days Before the internet and the world was the flaming shit show it is now.

Girls were girls and Men were men,
Mr. we sure could use a man like Herbert Hoover again!

(((You)))

USO = unknown sea object

NOT This shit again.jpg

Illuminism AKA Age of Reason or:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Age_of_Enlightenment

is the grand plan that started it all. Take other cultures ideas and mold them to fit the (((intellectuals))), See: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atheism_in_the_Age_of_the_Enlightenment

Diderot, D'Alembert are just two of the masons involved in this long brainwashing that leads to current progressive bullshit and the Scientism, where science is taken as the ultimate truth while it is not by their own definiton.

Milton William Cooper was a real good guy. Check his discourses with J.Maxwell:
youtube.com/watch?v=EMBhjL_psXc

Babylon series is the archive.org site, btw

Bonuses:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milton_William_Cooper
youtube.com/watch?v=gOlybRtTnpM

*Babylon series is on archive.org

Thanks didn't knew that the archive it's incredible vast, how does it works?

Glad you asked, stream or download.

I see some old horror movies there on summer time as, Hammer Film movies.

The books section is the bigger and if you have some topic of interest you can go deep into it.

I suggest:

Alexander Del Mar

An author who wrote about money in the past in a clever way.

Great to see people are still listening to Based Cooper's stuff. I've listened to all of it, and although I think he was legit crazy, I don't think he was wrong about a lot he said, specifically the role of occult groups. It seems clear he was fed a lot of horseshit about ayy lmaos, though.

Aliens are real tho

Wouldn't surprise me. But a lot of the mythology, especially regarding greys etc., is literally fiction created by intelligence agencies.

So you guys want to do this thing?

Maybe I should make a new thread

this man is incredibly accurate, but he missed the dot on the gnostic gospels

aliens are fallen angels.

>that pic
Damn he's put on some more weight and he's even losing some fucking hair now, but at least he's smiling.

Hang in there Brendan.

>sun = lucifer
I've toyed with this notion myself, I heard a tongue in cheek quip that Lucifer is so beautiful that its impossible to look at him, and the nearest thing I can see to that being the case is the Sun.

I've also read in the gospel of judas that 6 of the wandering stars are going to be destroyed (by Christ's words) and I'm wondering if neptune and uranus are part of the equation