KEK

>nigger jumps off 19ft bridge fleeing police
>breaks legs
>smashes teeth
>family says he dindu nuffin
>claims police threw him off bridge on FB, causes shitfest
>police release bodycam video

Fucking hilarious. This is why bodycams are awesome. 9.9/10 times it reveals black criminality, not police brutality.

al.com/news/anniston-gadsden/index.ssf/2017/07/rainbow_city_police_refute.html

Guess his family won't get dat ghetto lottery

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OMMmKuLgEeQ
youtu.be/OMMmKuLgEeQ
youtube.com/watch?v=LbUpPVOEkdA
silive.com/eastshore/index.ssf/2017/07/video_uncalled_for_but_hes_not.html
urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=slay&utm_source=search-action
youtube.com/watch?v=p7FyZgvjW0Y&channel=UCHIzVy3QBQrnwUpIWdwUR2w
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Same shit is currently happening in seattle with some negress who came at cops with a knife. BLM freaks just won't let it go.

youtube.com/watch?v=OMMmKuLgEeQ

top kek

WE WUZ DINDUS!
BUT KANGZ!
WYPIPO!!!

youtu.be/OMMmKuLgEeQ

Kek, nigger thought he could fly.

timecode?

>my kids dad
>was with someone when she...

wtf bitch?

>We'Slay

Should tell you all you need to know, brother

I BELIEVE I CAN FLYYYY

Gravity is racist

1:20

>9.9/10 times it reveals black criminality, not police brutality.

Just wait until BLM starts protesting AGAINST police body cameras for this very reason. You might think that's a retarded prediction, but mark my words, they'll find a way to protest the same thing they were crying for only a few years ago now that it's blowing up in their big lipped faces.

wtf. I love body cams now.

>my kids dad, not husband.
Fucking niggers.

brilliant thanks

>my kids dad
>had to reread that trice
my sides

Of course they will when enough bodycam footage comes out exposing niggers for the animals and criminals that they are. They will want to hide and suppress it just like jews do with all their crimes,

Gravity wuz created by the white man to keep the black man down

I BELIEVE I CAN TOUCH THE SKYYY

1:20

Holy fuck he just jumps like an idiot hahaha. The cops is like oh shiiit..

Fucking criminal baboon doesn't belong in western society. What a mistake Lincoln made not sending them all back. Horrid results.

me too hahah

ueheuheheuehueeuheuheuheuhehe

They'll complain it shows a disproportionate amount of crimes or it they are taken out of context. That's the only arguements I could see them mustering up, but with enough chimping out some will roll over and try to appease them, not knowing BLM has no endgame and therefore placating them in the short run just fucks everyone in the long run.

It's only a matter of time man. They'll call it "technological oppression," or invasion of privacy

>This is why bodycams are awesome. 9.9/10 times it reveals black criminality, not police brutality
Yep. The left really must be kicking themselves over how much they pushed for body cams.
They would've been better off sticking to grainy, (((conveniently edited))) cell phone videos over high quality, raw footage of nogs chimping out.
I can easily see this happening.

What in the fuck. They absolutely refuse to take any kind of accountability for themselves. Blaming white people for their own short comings have gotten them nowhere and liberals pander to them.

You are correct.

I DREAM ABOUT IT EVERY NIGHT AND DAY

Fuck, that's a really good point user.

>Checked her twitter

Of course it some pin colored bitch with a shitskin child.

Too bad he didn't die

Some kid did the same recently in my city off a 25ft drop and last I checked he was in critical

>Samantha We'Slay
>"my kids dad"
>zoom in on picture
>she's coal burning white trash

Why do these people exist? What drives someone to the state where they have illegitimate bastard children with a going-nowhere criminal negro, change their name to We'Slay on social media, and cry about law enforcement?

Was there ever a legitimate reason to be against body cameras?

>What a mistake Lincoln made not sending them all back.
Thank Lee Harvey Oswald.

Kek. They are actually saying reality is somehow racist. You are not going to win with these god damn leftists.

WE WUZ BIRDS AND SHIEET

God I love body cams.
Prove abuse, prove noggs nogging.
I hope these things become mandatory, and I'm not sure what's more a benefit, civil rights or lolz like this.

Wow, great catches. Didn't even bother to read her name and assumed she a sheboon. You know she must get looks of disgust in Alabama.

>NEGRO

HOLY FUCK I LOVE THOSE, WE STILL HAVE THEM

AYO HOL UP

You better be kidding. Are you literally retarded? That's the guy who shot JFK I think you mean John Wilkes Booth the man who shot Lincoln. Fucking retard.

*Blocks your path*

If we sent them ALL back to Africa and cut them off from our free foreign aid, they'd revert back to this kind of life within a couple generations.

>literally just fucking jumps

If this wasn't on video I wouldn't believe it

This video is racist against black people.

youtube.com/watch?v=LbUpPVOEkdA

>get on the ground

Well, he followed orders eventually...

lulz such trash, money says they live off the tax payer.

Niggerdom has a special kind of stupid, I feel the same way, you could see how people could fall for him being beaten because what retard goes and does what he did.

I figured she was a coalburner due the featured pic on her kikebook has two little nigglets.

>coalburner

Why am I not surprised.

101st AIRBOON

Wait...zoom...ENHANCE...
>!
Nobody else had enough autism to notice that the girl is a coalburner? Kek, I guess her nigger paid the toll for her?

The coalburner actually went on FB to call out the cops when her pet nigger jumped off on his own...man I am laffin

somebody needs to get tucker to do a story on this

What's this 'slay' crap, burgers?

The left was demanding bodycams on police. Then as soon as they got them the left started demanding police get rid of bodycams.

Well, duh, we been through this 20 years ago.

> Rodney King
> police brutality causes riots
> mandatory dashcams and body cams for all cops
> dashcams and body cams show what cops have to deal with
> before the internet, cable TV starts showing footage on shows like "Cops"
> Jesse Jackson says the footage makes blacks look like thug criminals
> has all Cops shows cancelled, sues all police departments and has all dashcams and body cams removed
> and we keep hitting repeat

Wait why isn't there a dad wearing a matching shirt too?

some kind of nigger shit, im not sure

Really? How do you figure she is fucking that little black girl???

She deleted her post after everyone called bullshit and posted the video in the comment section. At first she tried deleting the comments

kek ...... dindu nuffin
'There's a lot of good things about that boy' -- Sister defends Facebook Live cat torture suspect in video interview
silive.com/eastshore/index.ssf/2017/07/video_uncalled_for_but_hes_not.html

The bridge is racist.

Nope someone else saw it, good

Here have another hideous pic of her

Well......looks like her million dollar payday....just went over the bridge.

*slips on sunglasses*

YEEEEEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH !!!!

Yeah, some stunt double for The Walking Dead accidentally fell from that height too, but he actually did die. Some people are pretty fragile. Some time ago close to where i live, some dude fell of the roof of his 1 story house and died. That's just like what, 8 ft.?

>Kek, I guess her nigger paid the toll for her?
Go white, dust you bite

Honestly, I really don't know. Some form of endearment? It's something said by niggers and coalburner wigger women.

LOL, there ya go. As has often been noted on this board, niggers have ZERO inclination to foresight. They should have known that "DA PO-LEASE NEED DEMZ BODY CAMZ" rallying cry was going to take away their greatest ally: ambiguity. Did Tyrone really shoot first, or was it the racist police that fired after profiling him, scaring poor (literally and figuratively) Tyrone into taking out his gat in self-defense? With body cams, people are seeing these encounters for what they really are 99% of the time: niggers being niggers.

"GET ON THE GROUND!"

>kek

dasitmayne

You dont know this, but this is the same reason you see NO news out of Sub-saharan africa. I went to America from France, in france we routinely see all the mayhem that is just every day from France ....and it's a SEA OF BLACK FACES....

You never ever ever see any news from Black Africa.

Why is that? It's GOT to be intentional.

Topkek

YAAAAAAAAS SLAY QUEEN!

I WISH THE BLACKS WOULD GO AWAAAY

TWD guy fell on his head. its all about what part absorbs the impact.

Body cams are the ultimate redpill.

In less than 5 years, liberals will be fighting to *ban* them.

To be fair, Lincoln did want to send them all back to Africa, never got the chance though

lol i can't wait for them to do that, because then there is 0 way for reddit to ever defend them again without sincerely embarrassing themselves

The cops shouldn't have released the video so quickly. They should have waited until the dindu's fambly got a kike lawyer and sued the police department. Then the police could use the video in court and the judge would have ruled in the cops' favor and ordered the niggers to pay all court costs.

is that snoop dog?

TOP KEK

get on the ground! I love the police

But WHAT the fuck do you slay you disgusting slag, besides a buffet table?

>single mother
>mongrel child
>died pink hair to hide shitty natural color
>white trash tattoos
>entire look tells me unemployable at any place that has decent wages
she literally has NOTHING going for her in life and now she is about to ruin any chance that child had with her shitty moral compass and lack of a father

>GET ON THE GROUND
>nigger jumps off a bridge

Well, can't say he wasn't trying to comply as completely as possible.

Somebody make a demoman shoop.

>urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=slay&utm_source=search-action

It means "killed it" "kicking ass" or "doing a good job"...I'm gonna take this time to again apologize to Euros for introducing this to the world into of cleansing it of it

Audible fucking kek

>Black lives matter demmands body cams to expose the police as racist
>Body cams just expose that niggers are stupid as dirt and deserve what they get 9/10 times

I fucking love bodycams, best way to expose how the nigger really is. Too bad he didn't die when he hit the pavement.

Good call

nah. we'd have more riots. damned if we do ,damned if we don't

I live in the south so I live around a bunch of Mexicans and niggers. Mexicans hate nigs..nigs lie about everything ..mexicans are based though

>we need police to wear bodycams to fight corruption!
>bodycams consistently justify the actions of law enforcement
>bodycams consistently highlight the shit "culture" of niggers and spics
>we need to ban bodycams because they misrepresent minorities!

Ah, libshits.

>2018
>Body cams are racist against Negros for making them look bad

He gave the cops the bird right before he flew off the bridge......by attempting to turn into an actual bird.

10/10 on style points

Can anybody link the original fb post? Want to see if it's still up.

If anything they are pro cameras.

The sooner it happens the better, easier for people to connect the dots.

youtube.com/watch?v=p7FyZgvjW0Y&channel=UCHIzVy3QBQrnwUpIWdwUR2w
probably got raped in jail, who else would jump off a bridge to avoid jail time?