twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

he won't win

post source i refuse to believe its real

archive.is/gHvPo

read it and weep.

Look at his eyes, he has no soul

Well he is going to hell

Emmy-winning material right here

>episode that was universally ridiculed online for its blatant pandering and distortion of 3rd Grade Biology.
>get an Emey anyway!
Jesus its a fucking cult! That award means fucking nothing if 'mah sex junk' is considered a milestone of Sup Forums.

> A shekel for the good goy.
It's part of the agenda. Make what this showman with a bunch of mediocre degrees says look like fact, celebrate the propaganda, enshrine the lie. Once you build an air of credibility around something, it becomes harder to remove from the realm of 'truth', so to speak. The public will believe it more.

It's the whole, "if you tell a big enough lie often enough, people will eventually come to believe it" schtick.

More like (((emmy)))

Bill Nye has no kids, in a few years he will die and not a trace of him will be left on the earth.

True science is settled by Emmy nominations.

oh you simpletons, you think it's as easy as penis vagina.

>That award means fucking nothing
Well no shit. It's a bunch of people standing around patting each other on the backs talking about how awesome they all are.

>engineer try's to biology
>gets Emmy

He Will win because it's science, irrefutable proof.

This is like how Obama received a noble peace prize while bombing countries and killing millions of people :)

>the MSM is so pathetic that it has to give itself an award for it's progressive liberal narrative, literally patting itself on the back
>Sup Forums BTFO

BILL NYE THE BACHELOR DEGREE GUY.

Almost as funny as Dawkins theories on Theology, being a Microbiologist.

:^)

Time to start killing these people

Please send me a scientific paper on this or some evidence. Exactly you can't it doesn't exist and i'm pretty sure the directors of the show put him up to this.

Aka a total failure at biology.