We Wuz SUPERHEROES

When this fucking movie comes out
>#1 movie in america
>top grossing movie with majority black cast
>best superhero movie EVER
>spawn countless sequels and spin offs

Are you guys ready for the smug virtue signaling thats going to happen on jewbook and in MAJOR news papers and magazines. People are going to be tripping over them selfs to prove they are more virtuous than the next man, oh sorry I mean person.
This is going to be hidden niggers x10, we should start making our memes now.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sWJOXczogps
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This film looks weird. It's like a Mary Sue but a nation.

>the richest and smartest but in touch with their ancestors
>kings
>secret tech above nearly all other nations
>king is also a superhuman cat man
>truly holier-than-thou

self bump because i dont want this to die

did someone say KANGZ

>They literally called him Black Panther

WE WUZ KANGZ will explode

memes are not created newfriend

It's because of people like how that this movie will gain more publicity.

You retards keep making these threads - which will of course be rehashed by another loser tomorrow(probably trying to get attention because he can't make threads on intelligent topics).

Who gives a fuck about some sub human nigger movie about other subhumans?

>How
*You

I have no issue with this film as a depicts a standard of civilization that Africans could never create or live up to and will create further cognitive dissonance for them and those that support them.

This isn't even social justice. It gets a fair review.

black panther has been around for decades

I have no problem with this, im ok with the original BP comixs... what i can not stand is when ((they)) change a white character and make him a minority to try and satisfy the SJW fuckers that think its ok to force shit down my throat and BTW im not white.

And for a short while, I can be both happy and black.

In the comics that don't suck, Black Panther makes it a habit to call out his kinsmen for letting the rest of Africa become a complete shithole.

Well stop it

Affirmative action super heroes.

It probably will do just the same with black people as Spider-Man. Nigger LOVE Spider-man, it has been culturally enriched, and it's got so much PC pandering it hurts, yet it still flopped.

I prefer the MULTICULTURE PALS!

youtube.com/watch?v=sWJOXczogps

OK so, this is the moment you realize you were nothing but a dick washer.

They're giving blacks and liberals exactly what they want. It's going to be entertaining to find out that somehow only 12% of the US population doesn't mean jackshit for profits.

Especially the broke 12%.

Weird when all you have to take pride in is a superhero movie written by a bunch of white guys.

It will be boycotted in China and India, thus it will be a commercial failure with 300 million $ loss, after marketing, so there will be no We-Wuz-2

>implying only blacks are going to see this movie
>implying half of the white americans arent libtards
>implying only libtards are going to see this movie
if anything, this movie will be a big profit, since you fags literally helped advertising it

It's true. We're superior to you in every way. Gonna do something about it, white boi?

Well, the thing is, it's aimed at 12% of the population. So something like 10% of that 12% will actually go see it.

Consider that an even lower percentage of whites will see it, liberals like to virtue signal, but actually sitting through two hours of black people isn't something they're into.

It'll do okay, but not well enough that they're going to pump these things out. It's going to do abysmally in places like China.

op is a faggot sage goes in all fields

sage

So all super heroes have to be white?

All but two of those have been out more than a decade, one is from the previous decade and everyone else there is over 30 years old at this point.

What are you even bitching about anymore? You guys just make yourselves look stupid and undermine any valid point you could make.

>things that wont happen in the movie.
the new spiderman homecoming? made 120 mil its first weekend, far from a flop my friend.

>im not racist, im gonna watch d black movie

Damn it, as an aspiring writer. I wish I had the capacity to produce such a meme success.

It's already too late and has been going on for quite a while now. At this point anyone who wakes up to see what's going on is akin to going to a doctor and finding out you have treatable cancer but it's already too late and you have a half year of life left at best.

>be a race of barely human shaved gorillas that has done nothing in which you can take pride in over a thousand years
>guilty YT into creating a superhero fantasy for you
>literally turns out like a couple 8 year olds playing the superhero game
>I GET MORE MONEY THAN IRON MAN STRONGER THAN CAPTAIN AMERICA FASTER THAN QUICKSILVER SMARTER THAN HANK PYM OH AND MY COUNTRY IS ITS OWN TYPE 2 CIVILIZATION THAT CAN SINGLEHANDEDLY FIGHT OFF THE WORLD EFFORTLESSLY
>OH AND I'M THE LITERAL AVATAR OF AN AFRICAN PANTHER GOD OR SOME SHIT
>ok but user what are your weaknesses
>I DON'T HAVE ANY WEAKNESSES HAHAHA I WIN YOU SUCK ROFLOLOLMAOLOLO

>if anything, this movie will be a big profit, since you fags literally helped advertising it
Like Ghost Busters 2016 made a big profit from us advertising it? Sony lost $60 million on the movie and cancelled their plans for sequels.

Superman is entertaining because white people
>cant fly
>cant shoot lasers
>cant lift buildings

Black panther is entertaining because black people
>cant form a functioning society
>have never invented anything
>cant solve crime

I'm confident Marvel will manage a better movie than Ghostbusters 2016

Black Panther is pretty based actually

It will make Spiderman: Homecucking bucks but that's about it.

Nigs love Marvel movies.
Nerds love Marvel movies.

That's enough (((pocket change))) to keep churning this shit out, like anyone gives a fuck about any kind of story or artistic integrity.

TLDR; read a book nigga, drink water that shit's good for you.

Why does the race matter? I mean DUH it's gonna have a mostly black cast, the black panther comes from a mostly black place. I think he's actually a really cool superhero, and I'm looking forward to it. I do know that due to the state of the world nowaydays SJWs are gonna have a feild day

>nigger as a kitty cat "super"hero

It's been tried, remember?

That's his fucking name you retard

I just think it's fair play that there should be some white skinned citizens of Wakanda, or even make Black Panther himself white.

Why does is have to be 'affirmitive action'? Why cant you accept that some people just create superheroes that are bklack sometimes. also the one on the right below falcon is white.

I think I'm going to just buy a ticket for a different movie and then go see this. I haven't seen enough to see if it's siginificantly KANGZ. But fuck it, I wanna see it either way.

I wouldn't pay money to see this shit

what's next - the story of "Rice a Roni", a female Korean one legged dwarf superhero?
Stop supporting this crap

>>#1 movie in america
And nowhere else because the rest of the world doesn't have KANGZ

Okay, I don't really care that he's black, he's still cool. Can we talk about how this actor looks like a fucking child with a beard?

I would watch the shit out of that.

I need to refute "We Wuz Kangz" for a second. Pretty much EVERY part of the world was ruled by a king or chief or some shit at some point, and we all have a common ancestor (Atom or whatever you believe) so TECHNICALLY we all 'have royalty in our blood'.

I think the Wakanda business will be enough to get even liberals upset, because there's something incredibly unflattering about having to use a fictional African superpower.

It's not like Captain America, where you can be proud of America.
It's literally "There's no country in Africa to be proud of, so we had to make one up."

It's something that's bothered me a while in the comics, but bringing it to mass attention should be interesting.

Truthfully I cant give any lesser fuck about this.

never thought about it this way user, thanks for the insight

If you're a good white ally, you'll let PoC have the theatre to themselves for at least the first week of the movie's release.

encourage black americans to go to africa and be kangz and take back their homeland.

Wot? The average capeshit nerd will see this movie at least 5 times

Do any White women get blacked in this movie?

Just looked up the wonder woman movie and it has grossed 756 million. I thought it would be a ghostbusters.

Black panther however looks so similar to batman in design.

Affirmative action super heroes like black washing Heimdall and Valkyrie in the Thor movies is bad. But I don't see anything wrong with making a black superhero from the get go.

He should remember that his happiness depends entirely upon the actions of white people. Dependent fuck.

>Black men around the world go to see the movie
>Inspired to become crime fighters
>Mass suicides everywhere

White people must boycott this movie or God will be mad at you.

Turning the Gods of our ancestors into comic book characters is insulting from the get go.

wasent the comic book black panther black anyway, ive heard this from someone not that i care anyway

over 40 in the first 6 minutes

>mary sue
kek
thor white mythology, make it blacker
no we cannot
yes user, they also build walls to keep other africans out

Anyway they bring babies with them and the babies cry and the grown up niggers talk loud the whole time. Fuck that shit. I wish they had a Whites Only theatre.

they do, go see a movie in the suburbs

Yeah, but in many cases it's centuries or millennia back and so it doesn't mean a thing. The we wuz crowd thinks it does and should and that they deserve respect for it and shouldn't have to struggle as a result.
I am okay with black superheroes that are original characters. If they're well made they work. Luke Cage was good, and taught about standing up and taking responsibility for your own actions and facing the repercussions. Black Panther will be fine too. If they teach the lessons of sacrifice and responsibility and morality, there should be more black superheroes for little black kids to look up to. I only have a problem with white superheroes who are rewritten to be black because the only lesson to be learned from that is that the only way to get ahead is to steal from white folks.

Black Panther is red pilled

>is an ardent nationalist who unapologetically puts his kingdom and his people first
>Wakanda is a hereditary monarchy. They do not believe in democracy.
>Wakanda is racially homogeneous ethnostate
>Black Panther goes out of his way to protect his nation from outsiders.
>refuses to help poorer African nations and even turns a blind eye to struggling refugees and migrants throughout the continent, believing it is not in his people’s interest to help them.
>Wakanda is anti-globalist with little interest in sharing its wealth and resources.
>Wakanda is anti-multiculturalism and a traditionalist society. They have proudly retained numerous religious, ethnic, and gender-based traditions for centuries.

Didn't see it. Maybe i'll watch a pirated stream of it so they dont get my money. like i did with wonder woman, wasn't bad is about all i can say about it.

Doubt the movie will have any of that though, probably gonna be about some kind of conveniently all white group trying to assassinate Wakanda leaders and steal their advanced tech

Don't forget about the lip-disc, green-suited dude.

This film is essentially a WE WUZ film. I'll think on seeing this film.

>superhero movies
getting tired of this shit

>"There's no country in Africa to be proud of, so we had to make one up"
Can you point to Latveria on a globe? Can you point to Genosha? Gorilla city? Themescera? Krasnia? They make up lots of places so they can justify super-science/technology and supernatural mysteries and shit.

we need to meme this like they do with the lord of the rings orcs things

Underrated.

Hopefully the only white people will be Aryan female sex slaves to kangz

Gorilla city > Detroit

it will boost we wuz kanz meme, it will make some girls fuck blacks, it will push black supremacy and many more. but nothing bad with that since black penises are 8 inches on average and every white girl should try black mamba before setling for 5 inch whitey.

HAHHAHAH
>advanced technology
>still spearchuckers

I guess so.

well thought out and written, I couldnt agree with you more.

have you seen the new trailer for a wrinkle in Time? reeeeeeeeeee fuck that shit i had to read it at school and they just fucked up the whole movie with the gorillas for actors

It's a good thing because it makes it harder for liberals to make up lies.
If the movie turns out to be good and/or popular, again, good thing, because it makes it harder for liberals to lie about things.

We all know that Liberals simply hate White people and want to destroy them.

Removing their smoke screen exposes them for being the very things they call evil and unjust.
When this happens, we can use their own tools against them and slaughter them for their crimes.
Furthermore their attitudes can justify our attitudes because well, "it's what everyone else does".

Win/Win/Win.

>also the one on the right below falcon is white.

Nope, he's Japanese. Sunfire. Japan's answer to both Captain America and the X-Men.