OY VEY! DONT SEND BACK REFUGEES!

Far-right group sends ship to confront boats rescuing refugees in Mediterranean ‘and take them back to Africa’

Anti-Islam group says it plans to ‘guard the borders of Europe’

>Agitation: Defend Europe plans sink empty migrant boats and disrupt NGO operations at sea Getty
A far-right organisation has launched a boat in the Mediterranean to confront ships rescuing refugees and send them “back to Africa”.

>Defend Europe, a group linked to the European anti-Islam and anti-immigrant “identitarian” movement, is currently sailing a 25-crew 422 tonne vessel to the Libyan coast in a bid to block search-and-rescue vessels operated by humanitarian organisations.

>More than 85,000 refugees and migrants, most of them sub-Saharan Africans, have been rescued and brought to Italy this year, with fears the total could reach 200,000 by December. More than 2,000 have died in crossings.

Other urls found in this thread:

defendeurope.net/en/home-2/
defendevropa.org/
defendeurope.net/en/support-us_en/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>NGOs and advocacy groups have expressed alarm at Defend Europe’s mission, telling The Independent that if it carries out its aims it will “get in the way of genuine lifesaving efforts” and risk further loss of life.

>In May Defend Europe carried out a failed attempt to block an Médecins Sans Frontières ship with a small dinghy, and off the back of the stunt has crowdfunded more than €100,000 and bought the larger boat, the C-Star, to pursue its more ambitious plans in the Med.

>The group said in a statement that for the new, larger-scale mission it would “overwatch the doings of the NGOs and disrupt the human trafficking rings by sinking the abandoned boats they leave behind”.

>It added that the group would offer the Libyan Coastguard support by “saving anyone [it] can” if the boat receives an SOS signal, but that anyone it saved would be taken “back to Africa”, as part of its bid to “guard the borders of Europe”.

They are going to get sunk by the Italian navy.

I understand the sentiment but this is a really stupid publicity stunt. Do you really think the eu will let people get away with this?

Thank you based Defend Europers.

Where to donate?

LARPing battleships in the Mediterranean go for it

What if the people they save and try to return to Africa kill him instead.

>Sup Forums clover on the "Research" computer graphic
Nice try

I know one of the guys going on the ship.

They are under tremendous pressure from four states (Germany, Italy, Austria and France). They are so far changing their plans, which led to the many of the originally planned crew members to not be able to join.

It is also getting a bit fishy there. Organizers seem to prefer well-known people as the crew, people who can promote them, not actually useful people. Instead of waiting for a few days (for passports), they want to launch as soon as possible without looking at many issues it can leads to.

Italians, without whom the event wouldn't probably happened, are not going.
Plenty of good German guys, who are able to attend plenty of roles and have an actual nautical experience, are not going.
French not coming.
Some crazy Czech ex-military guys who were supposed to provide security are again not going, because the organizers doesn't want to wait a few days.

Instead they board Lauren and Britanny, who are basically useless apart from sharing on the social network.

This can end badly.

what kind of pressure?

Are the smugglers reusing the abandoned ships or something?

Great way to start a civil war. Have the army attack the protestors trying to protect their country and instead defend the foreigners

Confiscation of a ship if it reaches Europe, being arrested for a few days, various bureacratic bullshit.

so is this to delay pr nightmare or do they boneheadedly still follow their agenda to smuggle everyone in?

but user, this was never going to be a practical way to stop the influx in a meaningful way. about no one knows what is happening, so it *is* supposed to be a publicity operation, isn't it?

FAR RIGHT RISE

>plans sink empty migrant boats

Literally what is wrong with this? They're human trafficking operations. Do they return the fucking boats too?

How corrupt can you get?

Protip: they're just going on a $100k full expenses paid fuck holiday.

It seems they do not actually even try to smuggle someone from the original crew.

They basically have two choices:
>Wait a few days, a week most for the origal crew to recollect themselves and prepare their passports and other shit. This would lead to losing Southern and Pettibone but getting a good and reliable crew of actual sailors, Italians and ex-soldiers.

Or

>Go in now, without those people mentioned above, but with Southern and Pettibone.

If you think cruising around the Libya, which is basically anarcho-islamic country ruled by warlords, on the sea where are actual pirates and armed smugglers without the good sailors and security, then you are a retard. What they will do when they have to take 30 niggers on board?

I know little of their operations, but it would be wise to go for PR and just illuminate this whole situation.
Many people still believe the 'refugees' actually come from Syria alone.

There's no way 1 boat can handle the Italian coast guard and all the (((smuggler/NGO))) boats, plus they'll probably be jailed if they tried to touch the migrants.

They should go there and document and broadcast to the world what is happening. Bonus if they are aggressed upon/ arrested without breaking any laws, that would help their cause. You can't take on a gigantic bureaucracy head to head, martyrdom and swaying the people to your cause is the way to go.

At the very least it attracts media attention and if the EU prevent this from happening then more people will realize the UE want our invasion.

There are numerous documentaries and articles about the NGOs and migrant sources, no one who wants to know where they come from is unable to access the data. And whoever doesn't want to know, won't want to know even if all these people get impaled on their ship's mast by the Somalian pirates and it gets on the evening news.

Isn't it what they've been doing for quite a while now?

>Instead they board Lauren and Britanny, who are basically useless apart from sharing on the social network.

It's a propaganda (in the good sense) mission, so it makes sense. I doubt they will bring any negroes back to Africa, but they might get some damning video evidence of the NGOs. Forcefully dropping off negroes in Africa would be a pr disaster anyways, except with people like us.
That is what I assume.

Shit, wrong post, that goes there

>Anyone who gets off their ass is a LARPer lololol praise kek deus vult!

Really makes you think...

Where do I sign up?

>They are so far changing their plans
>Italians, without whom the event wouldn't probably happened, are not going.
>French not coming.

All this is wrong.

>Organizers seem to prefer well-known people as the crew, people who can promote them, not actually useful people

Because they can't end the whole invasion with one ship, they need attention. Define "useful". There will be known people and useful people. Just "not only useful people".

>Instead of waiting for a few days (for passports), they want to launch as soon as possible without looking at many issues it can leads to.

Because waiting is an issue in itself. NGOs are also putting pressure, they plan to disrupt the operation. We can't afford to wait too long, especially since the UE (the Commission and Parliament) is beggining to talk about it.

>who are basically useless apart from sharing on the social network.

>This is somehow useless in 2017

This are the good goys doing this:

defendevropa.org/

You can give them shekels or help them in other ways.

Fucking hate NGOs with a passion. They live in their own fantasy world

>on the sea where are actual pirates and armed smugglers without the good sailors and security

You're the retard, this zone is 24/24 patroled by coastguards and NGOs. Smugglers don't even take sea no more, they just push boats and NGOs are doing all the work.

+ >pirates in the Mediterranean

You don't actually know nobody from this operation.

Fucking do it, you need more support.

Good goyz, I wish I could help

>Defend Europe
>Far-right group

I don't want to agree, because then we are doomed.
Then there is no political solution to this, there will be race war, there will be violence, lots of violence. And it is time to get carry permits.

My experience is most people are just lazy as shit and won't bother to look up or cross examine any information they are fed. That's why I'm hoping this somehow makes it to the propaganda-box and the people sees what's going on. I'm not having high hopes of msm picking this up, but the defend-europe youths' cause is noble.

Perhaps the situation we're in is close to that of pre-Hitler germany, think of that, a second coming inbound. The cleansing will happen again.

Really, I can't see a peaceful way out of this anymore, if this operation is completely ignored by msm, I'm getting a god dam gun.

Can't get onboard if they're not sure about you, this is a small crew (25) for a first time operation, they need to be sure about everyone. But you can donate if you want to.

>Europe is the UE
>being far-right is defending your nation, not your race

kys

The thing is that - at least to me - something is just strange, if you throw out sailors and security for the trip to the fucking Africa out of the window.

What they gonna do if, God forbids, actually have to help some niggers on a raft? Will they take them on board? Who will organize that when you don't have a sailors? What then? Who will make them stay and stop them from chimping out, when they get to know they are going back, if not some hardcore security personel? Shit mang, sure that Lauren and her camera will be of much use then.

So no one to get people from the sea, no one to keep them in check, but plenty of cameras. At least you get to shoot your own rape.

Now I'm not saying they are fake or anything, I just fear they are naive as fuck and that can end badly.

I really hope so, when a government blatantly turns on its own people, they tend to get really pissed.

"Whatever the story, spin a narrative that's anti-White..."

>The Independent

They should really rename themselves as "The Inconsistent"

>rescuing

We all know they're just going straight to the shore and picking them up. Why do we even pretend not to know?

What would happen if a country with balls went ahead and started killing these refugees and blowing up their boats? Would the US or other European countries sacrifice their own to stop people from stopping niggers from entering Europe or would it just be sanctions?

I love how a few decades ago, "far right" meant totalitarian control of a country but now it means defending your country from "refugees" abusing humanitarian aid loopholes that were meant to help people who actually need them

Fucking leaf. Your country was built on the back of black men. The original Canadians were black until you French faggots enslaved us

Time to find out. You got a boat m8?

this fuck this world I hate Jews and cuckservatives

gr8b8m8

Nice Id.

>It seems they do not actually even try to smuggle someone from the original crew.
sry, misunderstanding.
I meant this from the gvnmts perspective:
>so is this to delay pr nightmare or do they boneheadedly still follow their agenda to smuggle everyone in?

stop your fucking meme flag bait posting and go back to plebbit you faggot. It is not funny, no one cares and you are just shitting up the board and wasting time

>Sinking abandoned ships and safely returning illegal migrants to their country of origin is far-right

How far can one pendulum swing?

Are Lauren and Pettibone refusing to wait?

Is this whole thing just a way for Sellner to fuck Lauren Southern?

I would need my own country, if some random guys do this they will smiley be arrested but if a country backed it, the only way to stop it would be war which I can't picture happening

What do you r8? 8/8?

Ok, pic is proof I'm involved and not bullshiting (I just took both screens with my phone).

Can't really get into details, but it's carefully planned. We changed some details from the very initial plan indeed (the idea was from months ago), especially regarding the "shall we get them on board?" problem. We're already in contact with libyan coast guards.

Seriously These Generation Identitiare guys are so based, a true huwhite pill. Godspeed Sellner

Did I strike a nerve fag? Do you need your own safe board? How dare you speak to me like that, I am a member of the board of peace you racist

Is it still LARPing if they actually do the thing though?

>last 2 articles on same day
I get the feeling they don't even try to make logically consistent sense anymore.

>>Can't really get into details
If you don't want to answer questions, then fuck off.

What will you do when they sabotage their own boat and you're forced to rescue them and bring them on board due to international maritime law?

>If you think cruising around the Libya, which is basically anarcho-islamic country ruled by warlords, on the sea where are actual pirates and armed smugglers without the good sailors and security, then you are a retard. What they will do when they have to take 30 niggers on board?
well not good obviously, but on the other foot, the ngo bouats als have a lot of middle aged childless women fith feels on it, so...

Shit nigger I really hope you are right. Because if you are not, it could lead to some serious party time for the people on board.

Yeah, because they are doing what the niggers want, right. Identitarians want to do the opposite.

If the Italian and French branch isn't taking part then who is?

Finally, someone is doing something. This has enormous potential.
>Patrol the mediterranean
>get to migrant boats first
>rescue them
>take them back to africa before government ships even know what's happening
>more and more ships volunteer to help with this
>get subtly crowdfunded by pissed off europeans
>an entire navy is waiting for migrant ships to come to them for help so they can Send Them Back
>migrants eventually give up on the sea route
>New group forms that meets land crossers with offers of food, water and transportation
>transportation is back to middle east
>Europe gets a wall before US even builds one and it actually works
YOU CAN DO IT EUROPE
I BELIEVE IN YOU

I can't get into details for obvious reasons you moron, I wan't go public about important things our opponents may use against us.

You realize on these boats there is no more smugglers, just illegal waiting for the first time to be picked up by NGOs? They won't realize we aren't, we'll be a boat of white people coming to save them.

They are taking part, alongside Austrians. A bit more complicated for Germans, but some should be onboard too. Also there's a real crew, we don't expect to pilot such a boat by ourselves.

>take them back to africa before government ships even know what's happening

Government ships are aware, we are in touch. They're happy about it, they hate NGOs (many accidents and more deaths because of them since a few months).

I'm sorry if I'm asking too much. I really support GI but live in the U.K so I can't be a member but how many people are gunna be on board and what will you do if a ship of niggers starts drowning near you.

Do they take bitcoin?

Won't the word get out quickly and they'll know the ship?

yes, but the pirate/warlord types couldn't care less, right?
or do ngo ships have a protection deal?!!!??
still seeing this somehow more as awareness rather than practical op.
any ideas on the governments motives to excert pressure and not trying to stop this themselves?

yes

>I can't get into details for obvious reasons you moron, I wan't go public about important things our opponents may use against us.
What, like the INTERNATIONAL MARITIME FUCKING LAW YOU FUCKING NINCOMPOOPS. What an esoteric and mystical fucking concept.

Here are your options in reality: a) go to jail for a VERY FUCKING LONG TIME or b) transport a boat full of Somalian refugees to Italy

Let's just hope Lauren gives you a hole too, since Martin can't fill all three at once, or your trip will be for nothing.

what is your take on the european gvnmnts complicity with this ngo traffiking operation.
what motivates them really?

Actually you're required to transport to the closest port, which makes more sense than Italy.

What we need is a far-right Sea Shepherd to assholeishly harass the NGO's 24/7 rather than engage in the PR disaster of directly attacking the refugee boats.

(They can also secretly attack the refugee boats, but only when they know no(((body))) is looking.)

Bonus points if they paint shark teeth on their like Sea Shepherd does.

I just want to see the "M/V Mel Gibson" or the "M/V Pim Fortuyn" painted in dazzle camo with shark teeth on it ramming NGO ships and refugee ferries in international waters.

Someone needs to start a fund for this.

White genocide, tolerance, and a dream of a diversified (non-white) Europe

I said in reality, since I doubt these retards would consider their boat being sunk too as a positive outcome.

And if praying that niggers won't notice is the only "plan", then it really fills me with confidence.

They have a fuckawesome business from smuggling niggers. Guess how they react when someone tries to disrupt it.

Which really doesn't answers what happens when they find out and there will be no one on the board to chill them the fuck out.

>transporting distressed vessel to the nearest port is breaking maritime law
No, I'm not donating to your NGO. Kys thank you very much.

yes, that is the standard explanation.
So in your mind, how did these white people come to work for white genocide?
scince they are excerting pressure, did you confront theyr serfs, how do they react?

Yes, defendeurope.net/en/support-us_en/

If you want to give, many thanks

You mean illegals? Africans who've never sailed and are promised by smugglers they only have to pay to get to Europe? Why would smugglers even tell them there's a ship waiting to get them back to Africa? They have a business to run.

25 people.
We're the good guys, we want to save lives. Of course we will rescue them, didnt you read the interviews?

That's wrong because the maritime international law ask us to rescue and get them to the nearest safest ports. Libya have safe ports, they even have coast guards you know? The whole problem precisely is that NGOs are getting them to UE and not Libya.

Just yesterday, the european Commission was asked about us. They didnt deny we were perfectly legal. They're extremely embarassed about this mission. Check their press conference (can't give link, system think it's spam)

Pretty much this

How would the niggers sink a functional boat?

i see.
so there is a business deal.
probably implicit and unprovable.

>>Defend Europe, a group linked to the European anti-Islam and anti-immigrant “identitarian” movement, is currently sailing a 25-crew 422 tonne vessel to the Libyan coast in a bid to block search-and-rescue vessels operated by humanitarian organisations.
Damn, that's a much bigger vessel than I was expecting.

How many government lists do I go on if I donate?

Ethnomasochism. They fell for the "whites are evil" meme, they believe everything is indeed our fault and our reponsability. That if Africa is such a bad place, it's because of colonization. And if western societies are becoming increasingly violent, it's because of muh racism.

Yes. You raise a fair point.
I am sure there is more to their plan than what is shown on their donation website, take it easy mate, these people are not suicidal.

> Going to Libya to pick up hordes of unwashed, aggressive aids-niggers.
> Let's not bring security guys
> lol k

These guys are not lefties, I wouldn't worry.

Thanks Belgianbro you always have great info in these kinds of threads.

Btw I'd recommend you atleast have some pepper spray and batons just in case of monkey business.

>That's wrong because the maritime international law ask us to rescue and get them to the nearest safest ports. Libya have safe ports, they even have coast guards you know? The whole problem precisely is that NGOs are getting them to UE and not Libya.
Alright, bucko. You have a boat made for how many people again? You fill it with three times the capacity of rescued migrants that didn't drown (and guess what, you'll be held accountable for the ones who did). They tell you to go to Italy.

What do you do? Will you threaten them with a secret nuke? Will you sink your own boat and kill yourself? Or just refuse and get torn apart by their bare hands?

> (and guess what, you'll be held accountable for the ones who did)
No you would not.

>just in case of monkey business.
Don't forget to see planet of the apes:Based on a true story

While I completely agree with their cause, I'm getting some serious "WE WUZ PIRATES" vibes from this.

I cant believe this for it is revolting.
They are supposed to be educated functionaries, not ideologues. We need exactly know how this happend.
Did you have the chance to confront them peronally, how do they react? did you hear from someone in the operation?

I've already donated what i can. DO YOUR PART LADS! DEFEND EUROPE!

This is like whale wars except with africans. Very exciting. They should air this on discovery.

Maybe, I guess. I was also think if an illegal is picked up and returned more than once they'll recognize the ship and alert the others on board.

Hope they're talking precautions (weapons and trained professionals)...sounds dangerous. I'd hate to be on board with a hundred angry Somalis or Eritreans when they realize they going back to Africa.

Why the fuck have they taken Lauren and Brittany. God damn rape bait, better not rescue any horny survivors. let them drown instead

(((Bulman)))

Come on Sup Forums, takes this long for someone to point out the obvious?