What has happened to the Goth/Emo community?

They have completely disappeared. Is it a sign that the economy is doing better?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qRNfeMaUBbo
castleparty.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They became fags and trannies.

Blue haired land whales aren't considered goth?

>goth/emo community disappears
>faggot and tranny numbers grow tenfold

They turned into sjws

The woe is me goths have the same ideology as the woe is me liberals

they turned into sjw's.

the timeline was: emo -> hipsters -> fags and trannies

They're waiting for their knight in shining armor to turn them into respectable women, because all of the goth men cut their cocks off and pretend to be women now.

They were memes that were very contextual.

Their contextual time has simply passed. Just look at the punk movement. Same thing.

And no, I don't mean "le epic reddit meme", I mean meme as in the scientific term.

Grew up while goths and such were still a thing, got a teenage son now. The whole subculture thing doesnt seem to happen so much anymore, it's all blended into one big generic consumerist blob. I suppose there's no point trying to rebel when everyone's starting attitude is NUH UHH I DOES WHUT AH WANTS SHITLORD to begin with. Thank fuck my boy doesn't seem to have much patience for it all so far.

required listening

youtube.com/watch?v=qRNfeMaUBbo

They didn't do too well in school, and they're now working on degrees in gender studies if they were even accepted into college at all.

You seemed to have left out the social justice warrior part.

Your thesis is retarded, because the goth/emo community was at its peak when toe economy was at its strongest (2002-2007)

They transformed into Hipsters, now in their late twenties and early thirties, they're almost exclusively leftists and vote blue. 20 solid years of crybaby music, movies and television will do that to people.

She's a little young, but she's good for me. I wouldn't mind giving her my seed, she'd make a good mom.

isn't it a Hipster's sub-group?

>She's a little young
>wouldn't mind giving her my seed

they turned into drug addicts and ravers. Those that haven't died, ended up in jail work shit jobs and are alcoholics.

I used to be a Goth/Emo punk. I grew out of it. AMA I guess.
No, I don't know if any of my old friends became fags and trannies.

Remove that flag.

kek

The hipsters ARE the trannies. The fake beards are to hide the feminine faces. This has a bit of history to it. Check out Nietzsche's fake facial hair and small girly ears.

>sub culture based on being suicidal
>expecting it to last very long

goths still exist, im actually dating a girl that's realy into wicca and shit. and she has a bunch of goth friends

They evolved into art hoes.

10/10 would clean up and marry. Just needs a little positive reinforcement. Worked on a girl I dated for a while, should have stuck with her tbqh.

Wear a dress, get rewarded
Put on black jeans, get ignored.

The hard part is dealing with them while their still untrained aka think their intelligent and can wear bullshit.

>unironically bashing Nietzsche

Bongs, everybody.

Pretty sure all the whiny emos just went to /r9k/.

What's having a teenage son like?

Very rewarding but i do feel like Hank Hill sometimes, kids all seem so soft and image conscious now. Mine's like the Marlboro Man compared to his mates though so I've been lucky.

fpbp

they turned into trannies and genderless faggots

its the new fad

>Goth 2002-2007

Not only are you too young to be here you're stupid.

real goth was early 80s who cares about this bullshit millennial goth. they never had any good bands

Goth girls are very loyal, but don't tend to be virgins, especially the ones that are left.
>CuM

Hello Sven

They gew up and realized they were acting like faggots then got jobs and became normal people or they killed themselves.

what I'd like to know is what happened to the New Wavers?

Uro emo and madoka failed since its start, so they tried with the EMO Community there but it failed.

So its hated universally.

They turned into either Nazis or stopped caring about being edgy. Unless you are talking about your own old ass generation.

they all killed themselves. Like the maja. Poof and they were gone.

Nah, they've all just join some whiny Marxist group, since there fuck ton of them at colleges not hard to find one that would appeal to certain types of faggot's.

I remember growing up as a scene kid in MS and HS putting swastikas on everything while goosestepping with my friends in front of everyone. Got beta orbiting women to put pictures of Hitler on their myspace profiles. Was good times.

Unfortunately most of my friends turned out to be libfags and stopped being Muslim. Fucking faggots are pro-west LGBT and faggy shit like that. The women turned out ok though.

They killed themselves.

I've said this before and I'll say it again: pedophilia is an attraction to prepubescent children. Some of the cases she talks about here are not incidents of pedophilia but rather hebephilia or ephebophilia (an attraction to children on the cusp of/in the midst of puberty and attraction to children just out of puberty). In some cases, it's even teleiophilia (attraction to sexually mature children - ie: 16/17 year olds). It actually makes biological sense to be an ephebophile or a teleiophile. You would want to have the youngest sexually mature mate possible in order to ensure the success of your genes. There is no biological justification for pedophilia. The point I'm trying to make is that there's a huge difference between having sex with a 4 year old and a 17 year old. Should we really be lumping these two groups of people together? Neither one of them is right by any societal standards, but I'd argue that one of them at least has a biological and evolutionary basis.

They voted for Bernie. That generation is a disaster.

>Scene girls will never be a thing again
Hurts just a little

Tbh most goths and stuff i knew werent really snowflake types, more just really into music and boozing.

To be honest I miss the actual goth community. Not the faggy mash up culture shit, like cyber goth or emo or scene or any of that shit. Old, honest to goodness goths. Black clothes, black hair, pale skin, preoccupation with poetry, romantic literature and the like. There is something beautiful about the romantic imperative of drawing beauty and meaning from horror.

Keep in mind, Goths are a product of the romantic revolution, with Mary Shelley being at the forefront of it. That interpretation and emphasis, not on panic or anxiety, but horror as a vehicle for terror, and that that terror could be a source of meaning in art was extremely influential.

I miss goths.

The ones that have any kind of savvy either opened up a kitsch clothing boutique or a sex toy shop. A lot hopefully grew out of it I suppose. At least the ones that are now in their forties and beyond. Unless if you're Peter Murphy. That dude is pretty ancient.

In Poland there's a huge goth festival in progress as we speak.
castleparty.com/

Wicca and shit, sounds like a winner

Same here with me. Most of the ones I knew all went into programming and networking fields. Some even joined the military.

When an ideology is based around suicide don't expect for it to stick around very long

Emos and goths have evolved into ethnic nationalists.
T. 2009 emo

Bollocks. In the thumbnail it looked like she'd had a facial. Only reason I clicked the thread...

they killed themselves

They were always a weakness of mine, shame most of them if not all I knew turned into Corbyn fans.

you've been programmed to respond to such pictures, truly degenerate

Goth runs on a 10 year cycle and has for at least the past 2500 years. Goth never dies. The cycle is sometimes hardgoth with lots of eyeliner, heroin and platform boots. It is sometimes soft, like pastel goth. It'll get metal again.

I've been listening to some screamo etc for nostalgia reasons and it all seems quite fashy desu. I'm sure that wasn't their intention but it's there.

y even live

>subculture that was at its height in the economic boom of the '80s and '90s
>another subculture that was at its height years before a global financial meltdown
>"is the economy doing better?"

Wicca chics are sex freaks.

Goth/scenesters/emo/punk died out because it was a subculture based on music and community.

The rise of streaming services and social media killed it, because people only discover music through Spotify rather than going to shows. It used to be you would go to a show, find new bands, dance have a good time, and meet new people.

Now when you go to a concert everyone is staring at their phone till the headliner comes on, then they are too busy taking pics and videos to post online that they aren't engaged and enjoying the experience.

You don't find those cool local bands or smaller acts anymore because everyone uses Spotify/Pandora/whatever to listen to music which only pushes what's hip, cool, and mainstream.

The internet killed most subcultures by whoring us out to advertisers and major corporations to tell us what's cool rather than let us find it for ourselves.

>Hopefully Hot Topic Executive

It pretty much was like that
Pre WW2 and shortly after that:
Religious and Nationalist Conservative, this evolved to:
Conservative Consumerist------------> Modern 2000's Cucked Consumerist
Splinter Groups of society:
Hippies--->Discodancers--->Nerds--->Gangsters--->Emos/Punks/Goths/Vampires--->Hipsters--->SJWs
All Splintergroups unrelated

nailed it

fpbp

All I ever wanted was a fat pale goth wife with long black hair and cool makeup. :(

I grew up and stopped dressing to get attention. I still love the music and listen to it occasionally. My friends all became hardcore sjws. I've got one of each flavour too. One genderfluid dating an ftm, a lesbian, a polyamourus leopard, an asexual who's dedicated their life to fandoms and a black pansexual who's only ever dated white guys.

Luckily I don't live anywhere near them anymore. They don't even know what I've become.

you've been programmed to respond negatively, truly sheeplike

There was a couple when I went to school. Unfortunately none were attractive however it did get me :thinking:.

instagram com /clumsysuccubus

She's obnoxious. And a definite poser. She went from stripper to goth in like a year.

Goths are still around in small numbers but most are geezers by this point. Emos turned into scene kids which turned into feminine hipsters which turned into trannies and homosexuals.

No they all got sex changes and purple hair.

society is becoming homogenized and there are less sub groups than ever.
if you want ill link to video discussing it

the goths i know became normie leftists over time

I somehow liked them, especially the aesthetics
I even dated a goth girl when I was younger but it did not work out, we were too different

Got and emo kids started dying around when I was in middle school (2011ish) so I never really experienced life with scene kids

Emo's believed in white culture. Were known for only liking music by white singers.
It's a myth that they became hipsters.
They became Natsocs.
I've seen threads where former Emo's came out, one after another.
They are the people on this sight.

>They became Natsocs.

Give me a fucking break. Emos were the biggest pussies ever. Even goths bullied them.

They finally off'd themselves
(#_T)

i knew 2 emos personally and both became fags

>have a cousin that was former emo cuck
>he swallowed a bunch of pills x2
>was brain dead for two weeks
>advanced medical sciences "saved" his life
>half of his brain literally dead
>now lives in nursing home at age 30
>never gone to see him

Goth's bullied them because they were ideological opposites.
They were into white culture. Where else did people who only believed in white culture go?

The leaf is right. I grew up in the 90s, was into that scene. People I know grew up and many became business owners and family men. All became conservative.

>They were into white culture. Where else did people who only believed in white culture go?

Look at this ex-emo faggot trying to save face. They were into angsty, emotional punk that was whiny and annoying as shit not "white culture." I'm pretty sure 95% of whites don't want to claim that cringy shit as their culture.

I'm not trying to "save face" I'm telling you straight out what happened.
It doesn't matter if you accept them or not. They grew up on white music, which yes, to them was white culture. And then they became right wing, and many of them NatSocs.

No they didn't. I went to school with some of them and they all became hippy leftists and pro-LGBT people. That's like saying people that listened to classical music grew up to became Nazis. Just because it's a "white" genre of music doesn't mean people are going to automatically grow up to become stormfags because they listened to it. The shit isn't Johnny Rebel.

>to **become Nazis

I'm too hung over from the fermented Jew.

They turned into 'hipsters'

fpbp

fpbp /thread

See

A group that is notorious for suicide no longer exists?
Why I wonder how that happened

shes actually kind of prudish desu.
she hates being around people crowds especially and hates being touched.

we don't have sex much but when we do its pretty damn good

I remember as a teenager completely despising emos and goths.

Now I just want them back.

The destruction of Fuse TV partially caused the emo decline.

Literally this
>being emo is enough to attract attention
>Being a fag is too weird/fringe in 2005
>10 years later
>people get bored with emo's shit
>being a fag is more acceptable
>probably the same suicide rate too

Their tolerance for "otherness" was repurposed for the SJW movement. That's who many of them "grew up" to be.