YASSS SLAY
twitter.com/Reebok/status/885959875393712128

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Deg7U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

YAAAAAAASSSSS XD YASSSSSSS

>mfw this is real

What a dumb tweet

Never give women compliments ever. In fact never talk to them. Don't look at them come to think of it.

>shitty slave labor crony capitalist shitty shoe factory believes it speaks for #ALLwomen.

corporate suicide.

FUCKING MALES KEEP IGNORE-RAPING ME REEEEEEEE

DONT YOU EVER FUCKING CALL ME BEAUTIFUL YOU CAVEMAN!!!

Why are corporations paying platitudes to partisan politics? I think this is pretty much case in point that conservatives literally have no care about politics aside from election day.

Yes

Remember goyim dont compliment women, don't talk to women, don't even look at them if you're white

We have to lower those white birth rates goyim

Tyrone you're free to grab their ass and say "bitch bring dat white ass over here so I can muh dik it!"

This is just women saying that men aren't allowed to talk to them unless they are chads or gay.
How dare you have eyeballs and make an observation underclass cishet.

Let's archive it.

archive.is/Deg7U

>Its the "I dont get compliments so no one else should and heres why" shit again

t. Modern day feminism

>condition men for decades that even talking to women or giving them compliments is the patriarchy and makes people rape
>wonder why all men are pussies

Jesus fucking Christ, I know there's appropriate times to do and not to do, but are they really trying to say you should NEVER EVER EVER compliment a woman on her looks? This shit drives me up a fucking wall.

>somebody was paid to create this leftist dogshit

ww3 cannot come soon enough

reminds me of the episode of The Office when Andy, Jim, and Pam are all giving Kevin different contradictory dating advice. That's almost verbatim what Andy says.

>more hypocritical virtual signaling

unequivocally and irrevocably btfo

I remember in High School the girls had a big issue with revealing dresses distracting the boys. They were told that they had to change into 'loaner' clothes to cover up and they said it was sexism.

This shit pissed me off because they said that the boys shouldn't look at them and be distracted. I would understand that moreso if we were talking grown men at a university or something, but we're talking about 14-17 year old boys that think about sex non-stop. Imagine being a 14 year old boy and some 16 year old comes into class in a tank top, and shorts that have half her ass hanging out. Are you really such a sexist monster for just LOOKING at it? I get telling boys not to touch, that's reasonable. But telling young men that they're pieces of shit for thinking only what's natural is just plain damaging to their development and is why a lot of men won't even approach women today.

A lot of people knock younger generations on how they can't get women, but when they're told by the same generation that mocks them that even LOOKING at a woman is pure unadulterated evil, can you be surprised when they don't talk to them?

corporative activism is the faggest thing ever

An "urban" footwear company loses nothing by being anti-Trump

>Buying nigger shoes

These are are Sup Forums approved shoes.

At least 3 people were raped in this incident

Men have to learn to make decisions for themselves.

I don't like Trump but I hate this more

Why does everyone want to compete to see how much I hate them

These rules only apply if you are an ugly manlet or worth less than ten million dollars.

I suppose it's a learning experience to hear people say you're bad for looking at women and resisting it, but if you're a 12 year old kid and your parents tell you constantly that liking women is horrible can you really blame men for being such pussies when it comes to women?

This. Women don't care if it's a handsome man complimenting them, but if it's an ugly man then it's sexism and the patriarchy.

It really cant. I hope all authority collapses so RWDS can fix society

>Men

he's talking abut kids. they knd that turn into men only after being mindfucked into not looking at women for 1.8 decades..

This is true but never use it as a rule of life.

Chad I work with was hitting on a bitch who I swear was hitting on him back and just got suspended for sexual harassment. Lady he hit on was next in line for his job and he pretty much handed it right to her.

It kind of worked out though, she's way better at it than he was and we actually get shit done now. Still though, Chad should probably not chad out at work if his workplace is corporate.

Glad I wear New Balance autism shoes when I go to the gym.

>Reebok dictating social etiquette

I guess their new ad director is a woman.

It's because women should not be allowed to govern society. They're too emotional and unpredictable, doesn't seem to me that most women cling to higher values and morals like men do. So when we allow women to dictate what men should and should not do, naturally men turn into women because women are absolutely not qualified to tell men how they should be acting. Basically, never trust advice from a woman, especially when it comes to relationships/dating/flirting.

This