Breaking: Ben Rhodes to be charged with nat sec leaks?

As Roger Stone might say, his time in the barrel is coming
>"(House Oversight Committee is) doing a lot more than what the press knows in terms of some of the people they have brought in," DeSantis said. "They've brought in some big names that I'm not authorized to say."
washingtonexaminer.com/rep-ron-desantis-says-house-oversight-bringing-in-big-names-to-investigate-leaks-mum-on-whether-ben-rhodes-is-one-of-them/article/2628764

Other urls found in this thread:

freebeacon.com/politics/top-lawmaker-demands-investigation-comey-former-obama-officials-leaks-classified-intel/
twitter.com/colinkahl
dailycaller.com/2017/07/13/report-mueller-taps-fbi-official-who-led-clinton-email-probe-to-manage-trump-russia-team/
news.vice.com/article/hillary-clinton-emails-fbi-investigation-section-811
archive.is/0r3VU
youtube.com/watch?v=zyZi-6CGF58
pbs.twimg.com/media/DEUguLQVwAAUqln.jpg
newsmax.com/Politics/gop-republicans-section-702-surveillance/2017/05/30/id/793038/
scribd.com/document/349261099/2016-Cert-FISC-Memo-Opin-Order-Apr-2017-4
nsa.gov/news-features/press-room/statements/2017-04-28-702-statement.shtml
thehill.com/homenews/administration/342185-gop-subcommittee-chair-wants-probe-of-former-obama-aide
circa.com/story/2017/06/06/did-the-fbi-have-evidence-of-a-breach-larger-than-snowden-a-lawsuit-says-yes
youtube.com/watch?v=3LlSP9b_k-g
youtube.com/watch?v=Eqrw2vIvBv0
youtube.com/watch?v=pEEwIUMedzs
youtube.com/watch?v=MMudpWrKKnk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Comments made on Hugh Hewitt's new Saturday MSNBC show are following up this article published Tue July 11
freebeacon.com/politics/top-lawmaker-demands-investigation-comey-former-obama-officials-leaks-classified-intel/

who is ben rhodes

bump

Obama National security council deputy who was one of the guys who bragged about how stupid news agencies and reporters were. Been running the leak campaign against Trump from outsidw government by using his network of spies among the remaining Obama admin holdovers

Literal scum of the earth

as good as it sounds, i won't hold my breath
right wing congressmen say a lot but nothing ever happens

This

Well then heres the real first test of nu/pol/ favorite Trey Gowdy - it's his commiteee supposedly been bringing in these big names

i dont thinkGowdy will take it lightly on leakers but who knows

Yeah i just dont entirely trust any congressional individual who didnt support Trump in the primaries (Gowdy was team marco)

Must be a bad story though bc shills are avoiding this thread and just trying to slide it. Thanks to all bumpers

TICK TOCK

Guitarist for Ozzy Osbourne

Plus gowdy is aware of the DNC overall plot to use the IRS, intelligence community, and overseas money to create a one party democracy.

>history will remember director comey much more fondly than we remember him now

>we must be careful with how we secure information. The public may decide to not let us collect it anymore.

Gowdy is well aware of what's going on and is most likely working directly with trump admin and mueller to bring it all down.

Mark this. This will be the largest political scandal the world has ever seen and trump will go down as the second greatest president in US history. Behind only George himself.

so now 2 of his security council is implicated. who else is going down?

Adam Schiff is one of them.

Basically all the loudest in le Resistance are going to wind up criminally liable
>Schiff
>Swalwell
>Castro
>Mad Maxine
>DWS
>Ted Lieu
>Greg Peck
>and others

many more of their staffs etc

bumping it

bump

Translation:
>We the Democrat operative community mounted a sustained and multifaceted effort to help elect Clinton President.

He's going to jail with so many others

bump for thread without shills!

Dont forget Rhodes' butt buddy Colin Kahl when drawing up subpoenas and indictments
twitter.com/colinkahl

One of the main war criminals Obama used.

I've seen hundreds of YouTube clips of Gowdy wrecking people. But do you ever notice absolutely nothing comes of it. Nothing.

This. If youre looking for the root of criminality in that administartion, other than Obama himself, it's Ben Rhodes
He is an enemy of America, a traitor to this country, and on top of everything else, a fat, ugly drunk loser who was the one charged with weaponizing the 702 program and using it as the basis for all of the Obama admin crimes (IRS targeting, fast and furious, Russia hoax, Benghazi coverup)

has me thinking as to whether or not this is what wh user was talking about.
>"They're doing a lot more than what the press knows in terms of some of the people they have brought in," DeSantis said. "They've brought in some big names that I'm not authorized to say."

makes it sound like wh user didn't know that there is a media gag order on this stuff???

This is true but must caveat it with the fact that you now have to judge everything that does or doesnt happen under Trump and Sessions.

One could assume that Obama and Lynch effectively held up any actual charges from ever being brought (ala the Clinton e-mail investigation). Try and Stay positive for at least the rest of Trump's first year in office user, it's a different ballgame now

Obama DOJ. libs will go to the ends of the earth to avoid prosecuting other libs. just how it is. Gowby may have been ineffectual in the past as anything more than a mouth piece but its worth giving him another chance under Jeff sessions.

There's no reason to think that wh user isn't just some funky sent to seed ideas and excitement on Sup Forums so that when things might happen we're already chomping at the bit over it.

It does jive with his intimations that Mueller is more active investigating criminal Dems behind the scenes than we're aware (hence the "look to Bob" line)
Will be interesting to see what else if anything comes out this weekend. They might have a big story coming out tonight or tomorrow to try to steal back the narrative this coming week

If Mueller is really going after Dems, then why is he hiring so many democrat-friendly people and being shat on by Republicans?

Hey user
You missed this story about Mueller hiring Peter Strzok
dailycaller.com/2017/07/13/report-mueller-taps-fbi-official-who-led-clinton-email-probe-to-manage-trump-russia-team/
Strzok was one of the ones who interviewed her on July 2, 2016

More about how the Clinton investigation happened discussing some of Strzok's role
news.vice.com/article/hillary-clinton-emails-fbi-investigation-section-811

buuuuuuump

Let's archive it archive.is/0r3VU

Thanks nordbro
Here's DeSantis appaerance on Hugh Hewitt today frmo where the OP quote is taken

amusing

Are you trying to say the government is actually going to crack down on whistleblowers leaking top secret conversations that is treason?

Whistleblower isnt the term for scum like Rhodes and Colin Kahl
They are traitors sloppily running a seditious campaign to try to bring down the lawful governmnt of the USA

DeSantis:
>Concerted leaks designed to attack the sitting President
>Comey's leaks are part of it
>Sending letter to DoJ asking to know what they are doing about this

Give it up already. You drumpftards are so pathetic. Obama administration has been squeaky clean for 8 years and all of a sudden they're dirty now? This is nothing but deflection from Drumpf Jr. going to jail in the next 6 months. Big Donny Drumpf won't even finish out his term, he will resign by his 2nd year. This is such a pathetic attempt at distracting from Drumpf Jr letting Russians hack the election.

>This is nothing but deflection
Literally the only way your people can operate
Democrat strategy now is nothing more than
>Do illegal thing
>Immediately blame Trump for doing the same thing
Tick tock faggot, the gravy train is coming to cataclysmic screeching halt this year

(((Ben Rhodes)))

bump

yeah I bet you bump up on some cock, faggot

>Do illegal thing
>Immediately blame Trump for doing the same thing
That's a lot of projection without proof.

>Tick tock faggot, the gravy train is coming to cataclysmic screeching halt this year
This is utter delusion. Democrats will sweep Republicans and take back to he house in '18 than its inevitable that your daddy Drumpf, if not impeached, resigns before he spends the rest of his life in prison. Tick tock, drumpfags.

>That's a lot of projection without proof.

Deflection
>Obama didn't do anything wrong, Trump is!
Reality
>Obama committed high crimes the most egregious of which was to enable his agents to weaponize our IC by sharing 702 collection like candy

Projection
>Trump will go to jail for his crimes!
Reality
>There are criminal charges forthcoming for many former Democrat officials and currently elected Representatives and Senators

That's good.

Still worried though.

Projection
>Trump is corrupt, his kids lawyer got money!
Reality
>Trump Jr was victim of a Democrat contrived sting operation

Deflection
>Trump gave his kid money but wont pay legal fees for WH staffers!
Reality
>The "WH staffers" he is referring to who will be needing to raise legal money are the former Obama admin holdovers who have been working with Ben Rhodes and Colin Kahl to leak 125 national security secrets in the first 126 days of the administration
pbs.twimg.com/media/DEUguLQVwAAUqln.jpg

George washington, george bush, or george w bush?

when has gowdy done anything? He pretty much botched the benghazi and email investigations. All talk

in other words, Russian trolls made fun of Hillary on the internet. When you here (((them))) say that Russia meddled with the election, this is what they mean

heh

Talked this point through already user. I share your frustration but consider:

>the 702 program
?

>intimations
tfw when read this in gorkas voice

what are you positing?

6/10 I laughed

has anyone done a study on how many dems have been prosecuted for fraud/stealing v reps?

>George washington, george bush, or george w bush?
Curious George

user... please read up on FISA Amendment Act Section 702 bulk collection
It is literally the most important news story of your lifetime and you are not being told the right things about it (or anything apparently)

newsmax.com/Politics/gop-republicans-section-702-surveillance/2017/05/30/id/793038/

Anons dont even understand that WE CAN BEGIN TO BRING ABOUT END THE SURVEILLANCE STATE this year 2017

chekkked

very well, I shall do ask you ask

What they didnt have the balls to say in the media is that they think Sup Forums is 'influenced' by russia

Peter Strzok is the guy who interviewed Hillary but didn't record the interview, didn't subpoena her records, computers, phones and didn't resign when only days later Comey let her off with a stiff telling off.

So, yes, Mueller is a DeepState setup!

I think Reddit is probably where Russia has been doing the hacking.

this

>Shariablue Drumpf post

Oh no, how will Gronellajed Grimphle ever recover?

The fuck outta here, Jew.

Tried to read it it just made me sleepy. Ill get to it later only sleep now.

>implying congress has that much power
The DOJ actually charges people with crimes, you know. The House committees do not.
>botched
He dug up all there was to dig. They knew there was a threat, and lied about the outcome. That was all that was going to happen. No legitimate crimes occurred, just shitty governance and lies by Obama officials.

Just remember what Trump told you all
All of the "unmasking" and "wiretapping" has to do with the FISA 702 collection program
That's the program that Obama relaxed sharing policies on with Executive Order #12333 to give any intel agency access to the raw upstream data collected legally by this program

If you go back and watch all of the big congressional hearings so far this year with Comey, Clapper, Adm Rogers, Yates, etc. Jeh Johnson, they ALL have vocally defended this program and practically BEGGED congress to reauthorize it in September

Gronaldo Brumpfldrumpf dindu muffin!

Don't these idiots know that the NSA is listening to EVERYBODY?

Or did they eat their own dog food about metadata, thinking that the contents of their calls weren't transcribed to text by a computer and included in the metadata?

Quads of troof

>intelligence "community"
>"community"
>(((communism)))

That's what makes this so delicious. And they're letting it all seep back out through the same aparatus -- just as was warned so long ago!

hmm, that's 702 then?

slurping the entire worlds internet

get woke faggot

yeah, I saw a few of them, they did look pretty fucking desperate

wew, your quads say more than real evidence ever could

In fact, the abuses were SO bad that the FISA court, which rarely issues publicly declassified rulings, wrote a long memo report citing the "institutional" issues within the NSA and other IC under Obama's administrations
Published here: scribd.com/document/349261099/2016-Cert-FISC-Memo-Opin-Order-Apr-2017-4

That report led two days later to NSA STOPPING upstream data collection under the 702 program and removing the ability to search "about" queries in the 702 database
Official NSA statement from April here:
nsa.gov/news-features/press-room/statements/2017-04-28-702-statement.shtml

8 years! EIGHT beautiful YEARS! He IS your President.

why do I feel that the nsa can't be trusted, even if they say they stopped?

Well, there's that element to it, for sure. I think like all the alphabet agencies the majority are fine, but there are "wings" in each agency that carry out the really grubby illegal shit. I can say that Admiral Rogers is less of a liabiility for Trump than was Comey or other holdovers

George of the Jungle?

Happening!!!

The Hill finally caught up with thread and published their version
thehill.com/homenews/administration/342185-gop-subcommittee-chair-wants-probe-of-former-obama-aide

All goes back to 702

Well it took 15+ years but lawful intercept has been exposed as a tool for political oppression here in the "free" USA.

We all knew this shit of course, because we're naturally paranoid (ie clued in) but normies are going to go apeshit once the media can no longer hide these crimes for the deep state.

We're on the cusp of the happening to end all happenings.

Bingo
circa.com/story/2017/06/06/did-the-fbi-have-evidence-of-a-breach-larger-than-snowden-a-lawsuit-says-yes

That story is one of the reasons why Chuck Grassley was insistent in the confirmation hearing on Wray this week that the FBI better handle whistleblowers

Montgomery gave FBI tons of drives with illegal spying proof and they were just buried by Comey and McCabe

Prankster comedians Vovan & Lexus being wrongly labeled as "hackers" is the closest to 'Russian hacking" we'll ever see evidence of.

Mccain, Graham & braindead maxine:

youtube.com/watch?v=3LlSP9b_k-g

youtube.com/watch?v=Eqrw2vIvBv0

youtube.com/watch?v=pEEwIUMedzs

Just like when Elton John thought he was arranging a meeting with Putin about gay rights— youtube.com/watch?v=MMudpWrKKnk

Blacked shill team has arrived as there are multiple bad Democrat stories active

APPRECIATE ALL BUMPERS

Shit meet fan.

Yeah I've seen this before here. Hopefully we will find out more.

Shills are in hyperdrive sliding good threads
For a Saturday anyway

Bump
Ben Rhodes has links to CNN doesn't he?

Just noticed this as well. Bump for great justice

Jake Tapper's butt buddy
Also calls Tapper "fake news" while fucking his ass

>larue

I believe his brother is one of the higher ups

Not only that
This was a Rhodes gem
>“The average reporter we talk to is 27 years old, and their only reporting experience consists of being around political campaigns… They literally know nothing.”

WHY DO (((JOURNALISTS))) PROTECT DEMOCRATS WHO HATE THEM???

Didnt he die on 9/11 in some plane crash??

Obama admin. Brother is involved with msm "news" in some high-up capacity (exact position escapes me at the moment).

You're definitely thinking of Dusty Rhodes, the wrestler. He died of stomach cancer back in 2015.

oh wow what a shocker

What was shocking to me is how many people didn't know that Mika Brzezinski was Zbigniew Brzezinski's daughter.

I mean c'mon. Can you think of ONE person named Brzezinski who isn't Zbiginew Brezinski unless you also know about his two sons?