Brit/pol - semi-skimmed edition

>Warning of 'Constitutional Crisis' over EU repeal bill
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-40605695

>Tony Blair says EU could compromise on freedom of movement
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-40615119

>Marxist McDonnell condemns bLiar's approach to Brexit, calling him 'out of touch'
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/john-mcdonnell-labour-party-jeremy-corbyn-article-50-second-referendum-a7842881.html
archive.is/ZUUpt

>Cuck Clegg 'begs' for second EU referendum
express.co.uk/news/politics/828924/Brexit-Nick-Clegg-Lib-Dem-second-referendum-Theresa-May-Jeremy-Corbyn-EU
archive.is/aWYE7

>Eurozone likely to break up no matter how hard France and Germany try to save it, warns investment bank
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4698426/Eurozone-faces-doom-no-matter-warns-investment-bank.html
archive.is/w5GKa

>Farron made decision to quit before the General Election
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-40598913

>Schools need more ETHNIC teachers to reflect pupil demographics
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-40568987

>Press S to spit on Venus Williams' grave
theguardian.com/sport/2017/jul/15/garbine-muguruza-wimbledon-champion-venus-williams
archive.is/q16Hv

>Lidl and Marks & Spencer recall Haggis over fears it could be carrying deadly form of food poisoning
hertfordshiremercury.co.uk/lidl-and-marks-spencer-recall-haggis-over-fears-it-could-be-carrying-deadly-form-of-food-poisoning/story-30441925-detail/story.html
archive.is/rtjzu

Other urls found in this thread:

cpubenchmark.net/cpu.php?cpu=Intel Celeron N3060 @ 1.60GHz&id=2762
youtube.com/watch?v=44LSqw_nfHQ
youtube.com/watch?v=vSTeXX8fMIY
youtube.com/watch?v=FWJZeAGM84A
youtube.com/watch?v=WCvsb3ISL_A
outdoorhobbies.co.uk/benjamin-pioneer-airbow-scope-package-free-target-4997-p.asp
cps.gov.uk/legal/s_to_u/self_defence/
youtube.com/watch?v=jb3UobSZl34
youtube.com/watch?v=6jQ_bOP0HfY
bbc.co.uk/radio3
twitter.com/AnonBabble

first for owning shotguns

reminder to send redpill videos to reaction youtubers

cpubenchmark.net/cpu.php?cpu=Intel Celeron N3060 @ 1.60GHz&id=2762

This is the power of my laptop, I doubt any of you have a worse score.

youtube.com/watch?v=44LSqw_nfHQ

Seconded.

In my day niggers didn't ride bicycles. Now they do ride bicycles and workers in Coventry make those bicycles.

Reposting in the new Gregg's special:
Since I promised ages ago, I'll do a face reveal, but only if one user can post ALL my OC.

youtube.com/watch?v=vSTeXX8fMIY

>Nick Clegg says young people should have two votes

yikes, hes gone off the rails

also got a good captcha

Para athletics on channel 4.... I enjoy athletics and most sport and I know it means a lot to them etc, but I just cannot get excited by this shit.

They had wheelchair tennis from Wimbledon on BBC1 earlier today too - does anyone enjoy watching this?

Explain dis.

That is tough going

>crash the economy twice as quickly, paving the way for fascism
is nick clegg /our guy/?

So, normie brit/pol/, you all put crisps, fruit, bread, biscuits, and chocolate into your fridges, right?

Why does Donald Trump eventually start sounding like an Indian bloke saying, "billions?"

Which part? They are available on a co-terminous Firearm Certificates. The .50 cal requires access to a special range, or land requirements which is passed by an FEO (Firearms Enquiry Officer) and is hugely expensive. The others are standard firearm varieties purchased by mostly all FAC holders.

I think the laptop cost just about 220 quid, 15.6 inch screen which is okay but it's so fucking slow that it's unbearable at times.

Nobody here really cares desu mate

I would support this only to cause a revolt.

How does an average joe with a clean record get a firearm like the AR-15 lets say?

diamond in the rough
youtube.com/watch?v=FWJZeAGM84A

UK gun laws are shit but not as bad as yanks make it out to be.

You can own Handguns As long as they have barrels under 30Cm

You can own a .50cal bolt action as it is a manual action rifle.

You can own .22 Version of pretty much any modern military grade rifle.

You can own a wide range of shotguns including an M4 Benelli providing it holds no more than 2 Cartridges, I also believe there is another loophole with this that can increase that

The only problem is getting a licence, which isnt that hard, but the po will look for any reason not to let you have anything too dangerous like a .50

can answer anymore question

>Applauding actively decreasing the quality of life for almost 70 million people
Do they not even fucking realise the immigrants will have to deal with this shit too? I thought they were meant to be the compassionate ones?

Also providing the rifle is Semi Auto my bad shoulda mentioned that

Become an American citizen.

Right I'm gonna go full normie and go smoke a joint and talk to me bird, safe.

Sounds more Irish to me, he sounds Irish when he's saying China as well.

What is this bidding thing plz explain,

Anybody know a good place to buy puppies lads?

Here m8

You apply for a co-terminous Firearm Certificate from your local police department which permits you to own both a Section 1 & Section 2 and have them expire at the same time, at a lowered cost (80 quid). Lasts for 5 years. Throughout the application you need a signature from a standing member in the community, e.g a member of parliament, judge, a doctor (go to your GP), you install a gun locker, go through an interview process with your FEO in which he inspects the locker, make sures its bolted to the wall and can hold all your required firearms, you send the cheque, and you get your certificate a few days later. The firearms you want must be added on to your certificate specifically before the 5 year renewal or you risk waiting months to have them added.

The AR-15 specifically is not automatic, its lever pull. Basically you fire the round, the case is ejected and the bolt locks to the rear after every shot. You then have to press a lever to release the bolt, which chambers another round and makes the rifle ready to fire again. It also has to be in .22 calibre, unless at bolt action (which denotes the purpose of an AR-15).

It's no more difficult to own an AR-15 than a bolt action shotgun, providing you have the right certificate though. The AR-15 is an extremely popular stalking weapon in the UK.

You can't own handguns. They are not handguns. They are modified """handguns""" for the record. And .50 calibres have extreme requirements. The rest is standard.

and i bet she thinks ian duncan smith is a murderer

Join a shooting club for a month or so

Apply for a licence

Buy a gun.

It really is that fucking simple. Just be very familiar with the laws. IE

Lock the gun and ammunition safely and seperatly, dont flout it about. Have a good reason to own it, Self defense is not in the eyes of the law. Just go hunting, I mean if you ever need to use it for self defence it is there

UNOFFICIAL STRONG AND CABLE EDITION

Thanks lads.

>A handgun is a firearm designed to be handheld, in either one or both hands. This characteristic differentiates handguns as a general class of firearms from long ...

It is a handgun,

>And .50 calibres have extreme requirements.

I explained this, you have to have a good reason for it, few will have one for a .50 Rifle. But if you can find a field big enough show me a case of someone getting it refused

The gun club membership is advisory, not mandatory. If you are a vermin hunter, e.g paid by a farmer, or a target shooter, clay shooter, etc, it is sometimes not required. I got an FAC only passing probationary membership at a gun club 2 months after, and membership is 6 months. That's in county Northumberland.

You don't need to have a good reason to have it. You need to have access to a long bore range, the majority in this country are owned by the Armed Forces or are invite-only clubs. If you have that, you need no more justification to own a .50 cal than a bolt action.

youtube.com/watch?v=WCvsb3ISL_A

>Self defense is not in the eyes of the law. Just go hunting, I mean if you ever need to use it for self defence it is there
Really gonna make the LARPers mad with all that fact.

You have to own a Licence to get an air rifle in Scotland
lmao

>You don't need to have a good reason to have it.
ANY MORE than other firearms*

What is the best option for home defence that isn't a firearm and is legal?

Aye it's cos we're all mad on the bucky fakkin wreck the hoose joose

>A-at least we have free uni

Somebody posted a nice looking air bow earlier. I suppose a blade, a heavy object, a bat, any number of things, nothing as efficient as a firearm.

a spoon

Baseball bat

What is the law regarding keeping legal to own melee weapons (knives, bats, clubs, axes) beside your bed?
I ask, because weighted hollow baseball bats are fucking nasty. A knife is probably better in close quarters though.

NOTTINGHAM

Katana desu m8 san, vewy honorable

Still riled up lad?

outdoorhobbies.co.uk/benjamin-pioneer-airbow-scope-package-free-target-4997-p.asp
I'm looking for something a bit cheaper.

i put most chocolate in the fridge

You can't own nor have anything under the pretence of self defence. Have a sword by your bed side, it's a crime. Have it on your wall, its a decoration. See how fucked it is?

cps.gov.uk/legal/s_to_u/self_defence/

Beside your bed is not recommended. It'll make it look like you've planned to crack someone's head open.
Buy some metal brackets, hang it up on the wall, then you can easily claim 'spur of the moment'.

That is pretty fucked. Castle doctrine should apply.
I used to keep a short handled shovel beside the bed in the past. Lost it in a garden. Nice shovel too.

I have a legal and a slightly illegal option to increase defence. 12ft/lb airguns, which are the absolute maximum we can own without a license in England, carry quite a punch, you can buy the ones that hold 30 4.5mm pellets, but I wouldn't want to solely rely on that. This can be modified to become 35ft/lb by modifying the spring, an extremely easy process found on many yank gun forums. Greasing the pellets can make it reach 40ft/lb. It's a much cheaper option. If you're content on the airbow, see if they do any form of semi-automatic hardware at its most basic, because having to reload destroys its purpose as a self defence tool IMO.

Also 6mm.

brit/pol/ has become brit/k/

I'm thinking about joining the RAF as an intelligence analyst. Thoughts?

Self defence in this country is a joke. Best to educate people.

You intelligent?

Awful job, I wouldn't if I was you.

>brit/pol/ has become a honeypot

ftfy

it's easy to keep a few weapons in your bedroom that don't shout pre-empted, a carving knife with some pizza sauce still on it, an unloaded barbell, a hammer.. and some nails

and if you choose the least deadly of those you're in even better shape

Be carving a roast when they break in. Remember, Klass was given a warning by the old bill for picking up the knife AFTER she noticed they were trying to break into her house.

Reminds me of this old video popular on /k/.
youtube.com/watch?v=jb3UobSZl34

probably true desu
we're not the terrorists, dammit, gchq

Fooking hell lads there's a lot of coalburners around

I is smart boss.

Why?

i'm an intelligence analyst and i'm intelligent

It's totally legal but you have to be super careful what you say to the coppers. After several break ins we were told to keep a golf putter AND some golf balls next to bed because we like to practice our putting before bed. Also, depends on how cucked your local force and attending officers are.

Think youre replying to the wrong person mate

That hairline man...

This will never not be funny
Fucking lards

Staring at a screen all day for stupid hours, you won't get to do any of the fun stuff.

>government intellectuals

>You can't own nor have anything under the pretence of self defence

The absolute state of this country.

Am I degenerate for liking this? youtube.com/watch?v=6jQ_bOP0HfY

Is there really though? Only 2% of the population is mixed race, that's 2% too many of course but it's hardly apocalyptic.

That 2% figure will include a lot of white betas and their ching chong spawn.

I own a collection of butter knives

It will affect the future gene pool

I stare at screens all day anyway browsing Moldovan denim jacket enthusiast forums. Might as well put my autism into keeping Queen and country safe.

Let's not pretend that GCHQ was created to protect us from our enemies.

Don't bother, you'll get shit quals and will have issues getting a job as a civilian. Also, this.

Elgar starting in a bit
bbc.co.uk/radio3

DON'T BE A NUTTER, THERE'S NO NEED TO SPREAD BUTTER

>You can't own nor have --anything-- under the pretence of self defence.
where exactly does it say this?

.50BMG Steyr is legal in the UK but illegal in California lmao

Our gene pool is already fucked anyway. It's bad, yes.

Many of Elgar's works have already been recorded and are readily available on the internet, they're no need to have to listen at one specific time and have to listen to twats clapping at the end of each bit.

Feels like it walking through the city center m8

>it's tape

Go for it if you want but I'll look forward to telling you I told you so when you find time to post again.

Theres only one way to cleanse our gene pool

California still has easier access to firearms.

Why the fuck do the army care what colour people are?
In what way is diversity going to benefit the services? Livening up parades?

The easy way would be to get rid of the dole system.