Pepe on the cover on The New York Times

pepe on the cover on The New York Times
twitter.com/drewrae/status/886181049591631872

Why does he look like he's trying to awkwardly dance with pussy hats?

Looks like a where's Waldo cartoon

Alex Jones is there as well

Lots of interesting imagery in there at first glance.

...by interesting I mean lefty delusion.

Very anti-white.

not a single fatty

look at how they portray Kellyanne Conway. I know the whole liberals are the real sexists/racists is a meme, but their treatment of her is so vicious. The first woman to run a successful presidential campaign and they turn her into a dumb crack whore taking a selfie.

So true, treats her so subhumanly on the front fucking page.

hahaha alex is going to be so pissed when he sees they drew him all sweaty

good one user

If the left is all about body acceptance why are Bannon and Conway drawn to look so terrible while everyone else gets a free pass? Nobody in the pussy hats has wrinkles or shadow. Why is Fox counted in the fake news portion?

>Leibovich

>The protesters are almost exclusively female except a guy with a hipster beard and a black guy, who wasn't smart enough to write something articulate on his poster and just wrote NO

Someone spend two hours and make a version which represents reality.
This is a direct order that has been relayed to me from the Meme War High Command.

there's a fat numale on the resistance

So Pepe won, and is a troll, but here he is alone and seemingly worried and upset by pussy hat feminazis - none of whom are depicted as fat ugly Middle aged lesbians - at least they correctly added a betamale Mangina.

This is like a lefty version of Ben 'gas the joos' Garrison.

Not a single Jew?

I think we all know (((who))) is behind this.

I would if I was still a professional NEET, but I have a fucking job now so... someone else with photoshop warlock skills do it.

Would totally be worth doing, lots to work with!

wait until the feminists get upset that its a white guy in a pussy hat leading that group.

>green lips

Wow... No one noticed the FLEEING SWAMP MONSTER!

Wow nice get.

that's one scared swamp...

Leibovich, liberal biased.

every time

The greatest get there is

His swamp is being drained.

Or something.

So bigoted. We have so much work left to do as a country. Smdhfam

i think hes supposed to be running towards the white house, hence the briefcase, hes going to work

>1488
YES SIR

So powerful. NYT YES