You do realize that pic related is going to mop the floor with McGregor's ass don't you...

You do realize that pic related is going to mop the floor with McGregor's ass don't you? Your little "race war" isn't going to start or end well.

youtube.com/watch?v=bQYeSXpC244

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=geCXKT0hhdI&t=70s
reddit.com/r/MMAStreams/
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Well yeah. And if they fought to UFC rules mcgregor would win.

Its a big jewy money making scheme.

Just like the illegal fights between the irish and the blacks that the jews used to hold at the turn of the century.

Am I going to be able to stream this? I don't want to miss it, but I'm not paying the sports entertainment Jew.

Go to Sup Forums and don't click on the CP links.

Trust in Sup Forums

What's a grown man doing carrying a school bag on stage?

HE CANT EVEN FOOKIN READ

It's a boxing match. Both men are getting paid an exorbitant amount of money, win or lose. Bare knuckle pikey boxing is far more entertaining.

Fight is stupid, boxer vs mma fighter, no kicking, no grappling, no choking, no anything. boxer will win.

If whites lose it's no big deal since the boxer is supposed to be beat the martial artist in boxing. But if the whites win, omg do we BTFO the blacks. You thought it was a big deal when we won the super bowl this year? This will be that times 1,488. The blacks may never recover

It was funny listening to him try and read.

how is his left shoulder not all fucked up from taking so many punches

Round 1: Boxing match
Round 2: MMA

What would round 3 be?

start with 20,000 resources

>mop the floor
>by running away for 12 rounds
>like he did against Pacman
>and was declared the winner
>this is boxing now

Reading

Race doesn't even matter im cheering for Floyd because he is American

i hope they don't actually fight and have a discussion about how fucking dumb each fan group is acting

Like most of Mayweather's fights, the entire thing will look like him running away from McGregor while he continues to score point after point. It's a pointless match that will prove nothing to anybody, except to reinforce the fact that Mayweather plays this game very well.

Always hated running fighters... I know it's a good strategy but it makes for lame matches.

Facebook-tier useful idiots dont see that this is a huge jewish ploy that will make both fighters millions richer. In addition, Mayweather is a boxer and McGuinness wannabe is MMA. Boxing is more sport than competition in that it has rules, and Mayweather will just dodge and tap his opponent to win by technicality

He couldn't even knock out a Filipino manlet.

If he wins, it'll be by a technicality.

don't blame the player, blame the game

if running is boring then the rules shouldn't facilitate it

Who gives a fuck about this illiterate shithead and why do liberals drool over him?
And who gives a flying fuck about the Welterweight division anyways?
Heavyweight boxing is the only one that matters, everything else is just a sissy fight. I haven't watched boxing since Mike Tyson.

Sup Forumstards actually believes Conor can win top kek. Look at this fairy prance around as he LARPs as a boxer: youtube.com/watch?v=geCXKT0hhdI&t=70s

He's going to get stuffed by his first BBC.

/pol's face when McGregor round house kicks that mfucker in the face and takes the penalty point, stunning Fairyweather and causing him to lose

the hugfag damage control over this was pretty bad
>h-he was only pretending to be retarded

Not politics, take it to sage

420chan always streams PPVs but their servers usually get slammed when an event like this happens so you'll be watching a slideshow. As much as I hate to recommend it, there is a subreddit for PPV live streams: reddit.com/r/MMAStreams/

They usually stream MMA PPVs but I know for a fact they will have links to this PPV. inb4 ur a Redditor. Nope. I don't even have an account. My hunt for the last PPV took me there via Jewoogle and they always have good shit.

Don't worry about watching this one live or spoilers. I'm interested to see what happened, but learned not to pay for PBF boxing matches a long time ago.

It should be a KO only match that way that nigger can't dance around the ring until time is up.

you do know that ends the match, but most likely mcgregor will step on his leg and push Floyd basically ending the match also.

Periscope and Facebook live are your friends.

The quality is not great since it's someone live streaming their tv but free is free. I watch nearly all ppv's there

If it starts it won't end well for niggers that's for sure, can't see mcgregor winning though

Nah he's gonna knock mcgregor out most likely.

Mcgregor can take a beating but he's not used to having his fCe jabbed hundreds of times during a match and no way to take it to the ground to get away from it. He'll go down.

This whole fight is fake and staged to push the Jew agenda thet blacks are superior anyone who doesn't see the truth is a retarded brainwashed Jew puppet

>race war isn't a thing
>blacks are going to win race war
Why do you cucks always flip-flop in the same sentence?

Mayweather will land more "punches" ie. taps, and win that way. Neither man will be knocked out. It happened to that filippino who went 10 rounds and lost just because Mayweather hugged him more.

I mean I guess that's a better alternative than fighting to the death.

Manny was an elite boxer though, Connor is not. Floyd has the ability to knock out a shitty boxer.

Pic related will happen in the 5th rd is my bet,

WEW conor is going to get embarrassed.

Hmm.... Nearly the top boxer in the world... perhaps among the greats of all time vs some guy who never boxed before.

Who will win??

haven't seen him in action. Seems like more talk, but Mayweather is getting old too.

He will turtle like a faggot and win by points. Hopefully McGregor kicks the shit out of him and get dq. Way more entertaining ending.

>illegal fights between the irish and the blacks that the jews used to hold at the turn of the century.
Interesting analogy really. Still rooting for the Irishman though.

He's not a defensive genius. He just moves back. Boxing is a retarded sport that rewards dodging.

The white guy in the first fight has awful form. His stance is wide which give Floyd a bigger target in exchange for more power. This trade-off is terrible if you don't knock your opponent out.

AND DEN I TOLD EEM "SHOOT DA FOOK UP! YE'LL DO NOOTIN"

Mayweather strategy - hit and run, hit and run; when in trouble SHOULDER ROLL, SHOULDER ROLL, SHOULDER ROLL!!!! McGregor has to be the aggressor if he wants to win. FUCK HIS ASS UP!!!

I wish someone would make a Nintendo Punchout style of Mayweather and McGregor .

If it's only a money making sheme they will let mcgregor win since mayweather is retiring and ufc now is pretty much what boxing was 40years ago and they could milk conor for the next 15years or so.
I mean look at 80% of the mayweather interview or these pre live stream talk from new york...
mayweather ALWAYS mentions how he is old and not the same anymore and on the ny pre livestream talk stuff even he himself said maybe he could lose.
I think he is preparing the people for conors win so that he does not look that bad but everyone will kind of understand.
conor wins..all the companys want to sponsor ufc then etc etc

It's going go the distance and be left up to the judges. Judges are biased assholes that only see one side of the fight.