>E Ghouta Jul 8
i.imgur.com/FrqMjam
>DeZ Jun 10
i.imgur.com/erzKYcC

Developments Jul 14
*200 US soldiers arrive in Raqqa City
>SAA is less than 13kms to Sukhnah
>Turkey sends artillery across the border
>Raqqa CS: Syrian Army control Waheb, Fahdeh, Dubaysan Oil Fields and Shuwayhan Village
>E Ghouta: SAA seized the "Meat Company" in Ain Terma, (around SW al-Kheir Market)
>E Hama: SAA liberates the towns of Zanoubah and Qatteshah
>Tigers liberate Khirbat al Halul and Khadir Oil Fields in Raqqa, reach Tel Abu Kalat
>E Damascus (Suweida): SAA destroy FSA base in Badia, liberate 200 km2 of territory
>Palmyra: SAA manages to secure Al-Hayl Gas Field’s surroundings from IS
Iraq
>Iraqi forces start operation at the Sy border to clean in Al-Anbar Gov of IS
>PMU would participate in the operation to liberating Hawija
>IS suicide bombers attacked an Iraqi Army position in Karama City (NE Fallujah), killing 9 & wounding 14
>IS members from Tal Afar separate from ISIS and create own caliphate
Yemen
>Saudi Army base (Nahouqah Base in the Jizan Region) goes up in flames after Houthi attack
>Houthis repel pro-Saudi attack that aimed to capture Anbara and Al-Tabab mountains killing 17

Prev:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cYplvwBvGA4
archive.is/HiU0E
youtube.com/watch?v=zK4Pcxeu7eM
almasdarnews.com/article/rebel-fighters-east-damascus-begin-defecting-syrian-army/
youtube.com/watch?v=qTnb-nF-R8E&index=1&list=PLFRUufS8uE5NxPYIFE3LGpEEEp15cP_jA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>inb4 Jewish Jew

xst for soon

al mawt li israel

good luck assad

In for KIKERY FOILED AGAIN.

Also for good evening /sg/

Tell me, if this movie were released today, what would /sg/'s response be?

youtube.com/watch?v=cYplvwBvGA4

Prefer own work in this case for accuracy and taunting all those who've fallen victim to the curse.

KATA'IB HEZBOLLAH

>The Party of G*d

H
.E
..L
...L

....O
.....F

......A

.......P
........A
.........R
..........T
...........Y

Terrorist invaders biting dust in Raqqa ? (really? yes really!)

US INVADERS FERTILIZING SYRIAN SOIL ?! (could it be?!)

LEBBEYK YA ALI

LEBBEYK YA ZEINAB

YA NASRALLAH

So guys baathist bro here, ill be leaving the UK and will be in the UAE and Beirut - gimme a password or something so youll know its me when I show up with a different flag. Or I could just use a name.

/SG/ Roster
Ty 4 bread Ebin

Good evening!

it was unfunny then. it will be unfunny now.

np.

GOOD LUCK ASSAD

very...
maghrebois-esque

Hello mate. how are you?

Still as disappointed as then, that was the point where he lost his touch as a filmmaker and stopped being funny. While his previous films were over-the-top, they were at least still entertaining to an extent. The Dictator was just flat out boring and unfunny throughout.

Peguin pakistani bro is that you?

.jpeg is an awesome format isn't it?

Are you the guy that got stoned by kurds in Turkey?

Old news, but i missed this.
>U.S. Sees a Vital Iraqi Toll Road, but Iran Sees a Threat
archive.is/HiU0E
Connected with SAA reaching al-Tanf, PMU being quiet and Iran wanting to use the road to send stuff to Syria/Lebanon for sure.
muh "creating jobs" my ass

Aye that be me mate. welcome back.

Who else is known to post "Hello mate. how are you?"

oi no bully

I want to suck their cocks dry. All three of them

Hey dude, thanks, glad to see youre still around.

Good point. Which faggot are you?

The barrel head always cracks me up. Do we have more pics of the rull roster?

Not -that- bong, nope. I've been around for quite a while and just chuck out random memes and shit fairly often that seem to end up in circulation. Just started namefagging since the Sup Forumseague thing.

I seem to be the only actual ethnic bong that posts with a bong flag, others are -that- bong or just posting under a bong flag.

Suheil isnt gay, enough of this degeneracy.

There was lot of players we never got to see. If we're likely back for another mini-league or exhibition match in the future you'll probably see more.

You're not gay

I remember another British guy that hated Corbyn and wanted to vote UKIP, that might be you right?

How would the partition of Syria happen if Assad were to be "taken out of scene"?

The Ottoman empire rises

That question is 2 years too late.

forgot my image

What the fuck is wrong with his head shiit. He almost looks like a kurd

why are pro-assad women so ugly?
It must be the sarin gas

>tfw there's no Kurdish autonomous region
Disappointed desu

''planes that putschists used had most lethal weapons.Did my citizens had any weapons? they had flags, just like in front of me today, apart from that they had very effective weapon, it was Iman''

We sharia /soon/, lads.

Kurds are mostly turks. I doubt they can tell each other apart.

wew

Kurds have poo in loo noses

Fuck off, Assad controls all. Every inch will be the Syrian Arab Republic.

That was a poor atepempt at a joke, but kurds were clasified as mountaint turks at one point. They must be destroyed either way

I never got that close to one.

HEY GUYS if we theoretically depose of ebil dictator Potato Hussein and save the world from WMDs, what type of government should we set up in Iraq and what should we do with oil momeyz?

Russian reporter giving first aid in Jobar, I don't know which unit is fighting there, but these niggas should be a bit more careful.

youtube.com/watch?v=zK4Pcxeu7eM

wew
spicy memri
>bongroach bait intensifies

Nope. I voted UKIP but I like Corbyn, I just hate Labour for what they did under Blair and generally their newer generation being a bunch of cunts. I used to be very involved in politics when I was younger and knew quite a few people coming up in both main parties right now, couldn't bring myself to vote for most of them.

Im OK with kurds, as long as they call themselves Iraqis, Turkish, Syrians or Iranians. Any biji biji kurdistan and ill get autistic.

why is that?

Kurdniggers best not try any niggerum or they'll get the gas.

Oh, this is another angle from that one video a couple nights back. These guys were just standing out in the open, perhaps they were new ?

>bongroach bait intensifies
Pretty sure it's the Lelgian Kurd

biji biji kurdistan

biji biji biji biji biji biji kurdistan kurdistan biji biji

I can agree on that

President Assad isnt going anywhere now, will he control all of Syria or not is the issue right now.

>mimi
>ugly
Yeah, she is too in shape for a burger.

what if he dies

Erdo's speech tonight was quite eery tbqh, cba with translating all of it but shit was fucked.

Hello where is gains?

And this is why kurds must be destroyed, after isis and fsa is gone, they will not be willing to give up kurdostan and assaid will probably have to fight for that territory aswell. But he can forget about golan, there's no way to force the jews out

They might be NDF troopers. They are trained for a few weeks and sent to frontlines to supplement the the SAA or defend government held areas.

>replying to weak bait
Just ignore posts like that, they want (You)s

Post your favorite Turkish meme and we'll know it's you

>Kurds must be destroyed
Never change Bosnia

Care to give me a short rundown on what he said ?

>Rebel fighters in east Damascus begin defecting to the Syrian Army
almasdarnews.com/article/rebel-fighters-east-damascus-begin-defecting-syrian-army/

He questioned my waifu's beauty. But honestly, considering how much female e-celebs turn me off, Mimi makes my peepee hard as rock and large as a GMO-filled cucumber.

how'd we do against brit/pol/?

The Arab Baathist Party will pick a replacement. Most likely a Sunni to bring the people together. Think of it as a ruling party not like Saddam or Gaddafi.

FSA ON SUICIDE WATCH !!

Thread theme :
youtube.com/watch?v=qTnb-nF-R8E&index=1&list=PLFRUufS8uE5NxPYIFE3LGpEEEp15cP_jA

''planes that putschists used had most lethal weapons.Did my citizens had any weapons? they had flags, just like in front of me today, apart from that they had very effective weapon, it was Iman''

this was just one bit, this shit directly means that Turkish Constitution Article 2 IS LITERALLY BTFO

Don't let him sell. You will both regret it as it can be a source of a steady income for generations to come.

Prices depend on location,obviously. Sadly my family doesn't own any piece of land, so it will be on me to work and earn enough for that.

I want to buy land high in the coastal mountains. The climate is amazing there with cool wind day and night. Pic related is my dream.

Mountain life is glorious..

>Rebel fighters in east Damascus begin defecting to the Syrian Army
>Valuable information regarding a network of insurgent trenches and tunnels in Jobar were leaked after a handful of militants deserted from Failaq al-Rahman on Saturday.
>Bringing with them dozens of family members, the small FSA unit managed to flee westwards, bypassing the ongoing skirmishes in the Arfeh sector to reach government-held territory.
>After being given a warm welcome by the Syrian Arab Army (SAA), the five former opposition fighters agreed to reveal everything they knew regarding the FSA’s and Hay’at Tahrir Al-Sham’s defensive fortifications in eastern Damascus.
>According to a rebel source, the five militants previously served with Jaish Al-Islam before joining the FSA in 2016. Now, they have volunteered to be enrolled in SAA ranks instead.

The absolute state of the fsa

I like you man, Bosnians understand the Arab World better than most people. Anyway Golan heights will be liberated in our lifetime the way the Israeli regime is acting now.

oh ok

I thought Assad was loved by the people

And the article 2 is ?

Here is gains

M8 ! I live in the country side with my horses, guns and my church. It's god tier life.

''''The Republic of Turkey is a democratic, secular and social state governed by the rule of law; bearing in mind the concepts of public peace, national solidarity and justice; respecting human rights; loyal to the nationalism of Atatürk, and based on the
fundamental tenets set forth in the Preamble.'''

When is the Sultan attacking the kurds?

>[1/2] #Saudi-led Coalition Losses during 1st half of 2017

>tfw we get to see the FSA collapse faster by defections

Not badly, but it wasn't good enough and we needed a win. We had trouble scoring throughout the tournament, despite having one of the best defensive set-ups.

I mean fresh updates, hopefully they aren't as late as yesterdays Raqqa updates.

*Pro-Kurd Italian studying in Belgium*, please

Oh he is, but in the end its the party that runs things and not him as an individual (he isnt like abdulnasser, Gaddafi, Saddam etc.). I think the people will stand with whoever the party picks. The closest Arab country to this would be Algeria, where the military rules as a party.

>No be FSA greentext
ebin, i am disappoint

>2/2
31 Ammunition Depots

Number of killed coalition-soldiers by #Yemen|i Sniper OPs:

247 Saudi soldiers
429 Saudi-led Mercenaries

it looks so comfy

are these areas not affected by war? I imagine it would be disastrous to get your harvest randomly shelled by artillery fire