What do you consider to be the role of government?

What do you consider to be the role of government?

>not exist

protect the rights of it's citizens, defend the country and keep the borders closed to illegal immigrants

This

/thread

Government should limit its activities to administering justice, enforcing private property rights, and defending the nation against aggression.

>catgirl
It's like you aspies want to shoot yourselves in the foot jesus christ. Masterrace wolfgirls would be loyal.

This + provide critical infrastructure such as roadways and the sanitary system

When using "its" as a possessive, don't use an apostrophe.

Examples:
The cat hurt its paw.
The furniture store celebrated its tenth anniversary.
Protect the rights of its citizens

you're right, it's a stupid mistake i often make

DIDF pls go.

Don't let it happen again

can't help it, i'm not anglo after all

This is because cats are retarded. If you point at an object to a cat it will look at you with confusion. If you point at an object to a dog it will understand that you pointed to an object. A dog understands pointing and can even point you to an object using its snout. Dogs understand many things cat cannot, because cats are retarded.

No, they understand all the same things. They just don't give a shit. That's the point.

There is a fine line between not giving a shit, and not understanding shit, and cats are on the negative side of that spectrum.

The only one on the spectrum is you

>feeding and housing something that doesn't give a fuck about you
Tell us who the cuck is again?

To delete blacked threads on Sup Forums

At the same time cats cant even argue why they dont want to find joy in the little things. And why the hell would a person want an animal that doesent show apprechiation to the contact with people? If they werent cute they would all be dead by now.

Perhaps I was wrong, and we do need a little government.
>to purge Sup Forums of faggots who derail threads with cat/dog arguments

Make me a sandwich
>wolfgirl: yes sir thank you (maybe he'll give me some)!
>catgirl: lol no, stop touching me I'm not in the mood

To care for the functioning of the state. Peace>order>culture>liberty
Preferably aligned with a church that instills moral values and takes care of charity for the poor

It should be very small but very powerful. I am not opposed to an aristocracy to balance the other powers and promote culture.
The common people should have no say in politics but an opportunity to enter the aristocracy through merit.

The state should be hereditary monarchy maybe with nobles presiding over smaller districts.
No compulsory education.

Federal or State? different in either case

*Dont let'us happen again

CRISPR is already a thing OP, only barrier left is the ethical restrictions by people

Our government is an automatically replenishing crate full of fresh fruits and vegetables.

Fuck off.

m8 1v1 me irl faggot you dont what you are getting yourself into dont fuck fuck around like a littel boi fuck yooo u are 1 fucking cheeky kunt mate i swear i am goin 2 wreck u i swear on my mums life and i no u are scared lil bitch gettin your mates to send me messages saying dont meet up coz u r sum big bastard with muscles lol fuckin sad mate really sad jus shows what a scared lil gay boy u are and whats all this crap ur mates sendin me about sum bodybuildin website that 1 of your faverite places to look at men u lil fuckin gay boy fone me if u got da balls cheeky prick see if u can step up lil queer.

This
/thread

lolbertarianism is a retarded system and you're all autists.

Society would never allow domestic ownership of catgirls.

'Hurrrr catgirls are people too'

God, Lovecraft was such an edgelord. You can bet your ass that if he was born today you guys would make fun of him all the time. Back to the point, it is nice to appreciate little things in life and to be happy and helpful for each other. Also it doesn't mean that you have to be considered inferior; in fact the best leaders are those who deedicate themselves selflessly to the well-being of their subjects. If you want to be the boss, you have to learn fo be the servant of every single one of your followers.

>Exist but be as small as physically possible and meant for the basic roles of a government and no more.

I got you.

You're more like a tangerine. ^_^

Defending against foreign and domestic threats, upholding justice, maintaining order when needed, and securing the general welfare of the citizenry.

Crispr might be bullshit tho

This, while wolf girls are a cute idea, this has derailed into degeneracy.

Define "general welfare."

what if I choose to establish a government on my private property

Forgot one: providing a seat for the most valuable of citizenry to fullfill their uniquely qualified roles as competent leaders.

I speak idealistically of course.

>catgirls

Cats are for nu-males and ugly women. Sup Forums is a dog website, through and through.

Utilizing the potentials of a cohesive society to raise the quality of life for its individuals, who therefore have the abillity do good for their nation and its members.

Let's be real, it used fo be a cat site when we were teens, but then we grew up, became responsible and moved from b to pol.

Sounds like a nightmare

If I had a cute catgirl to spend every day with, my life would be completely different. We'd play video games all day and have sex a lot.

Only for criminals

Almost every empire started like this (incl. the United States). But eventually they mutated and their governments have grown to collapse.

If america became a small government like you describe tomorrow, then you are just simply resetting the clock to 1776 and everything will just roll back again. It's tragic but true. That's why I am an anarcho capitalist but not a libertarian.

Like the founding fathers? Like Hitler?

>Like the founding fathers
Yes, I'm totally sure seizing an opportunity to make your OWN state and enforce your own rules means that states in general are bad because they left one prior to that.
God damn dude, get a grip.

t.bootlicking cuck

Why would a anarcho capitalist society be easier to maintain? Isn't democracy the leading factor to the gradual increase in government?

What do you mean?

>states in general are bad

I never said or implied this. Please re read my posts before attempting to respond to the opinion that you think I hold.

Keep niggers out.

To not fuck the people.