Who was in the wrong here?

Who was in the wrong here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nhbC7jOzn5A
change.org/p/georgia-governor-overturn-the-wrongful-convictions-of-georgia-couple-kayla-norton-and-jose-torres
nationalvanguard.org/2017/02/white-couple-sentenced-to-28-years-for-displaying-confederate-flags/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The Judge?

They broke the NAP didn't they?

From what I remember they got way too many years though.

very misleading title.
Their car broke down in the ghetto and blacks started gathering around it like a bunch of muzzies getting ready to pick a downed US helicopter apart for scrap. They never even strayed from their car. I'd be clutching my shotgun too.

>I 100% believe fake story concocted by the defense attorney because it fits my world view

10/10

>I 100% believe the story of a pack of niggers who are working together to give a false testimony
Until I see video evidence of these two storming these niggers backyard and pointing guns at little kids I don't believe a word that comes from a niggers mouth.

>defending the absolute bottom-tier white trash over niggers when they are one and the same garbage

gb2stormfront

Fascist flag is right.

You really don't think that story sounds like something concocted by a group of niggers?

Would it be more or less believable if they had been wearing klan uniforms?

No they aren't. Dumb whites can have kids return to the mean. Dumb niggers are the average to which they inevitably regress.

>when they are one and the same garbage
One white trash bitch is worth 10 gangbanger niggers and you know it.

Rushing some random and innocent kid with a fucking gun is a pretty niggerish behaviour. They give white people a bad rep and belong in jail.

If you are white you need to be above shit like this and win the race war with your intellect.

But you know, lift just in case.

Is that what your parents believed when they had you?

Because it certainly isn't true.

Should have just killed a few of them if they were getting jail anyways

> t. cuck

>One white trash bitch is worth 10 gangbanger niggers and you know it.
I thought the equation was
1 white trash bitch = 5 gangbanger niggers*7 poo n the loo Indians/some australian shitposter all to the power of 10 Japanese beta cuck males ?

the white people that decided niggers are worth more to them than other white people

your race deserves extinction.

nigger

>bootlickers praise cops fucking people up in every thread, say they deserved it
>bootlickers moan how excessive the punishment for a crime is when it happens to a white woman
Bootlickers white knights confirmed

This.
>these people are fucking white trash
>go read a book do sport and be a Nationalist not a Redneck Racist

Pic related

>What is innocent until proven guilty

How'd the birthday party and confederate flags become part of the incident then?

Kek wanted them to pull the trigger when they saw the nigger

youtube.com/watch?v=nhbC7jOzn5A

NatSoc trash has no qualm praising cops who use excessive force on anything, but the moment their tribe get's in trouble they act just like niggers
>they dindu nuffin

dont mess with kids

that should be a global rule but you drumpfkins are very nasty people so...

>black people in america
whoever let this happen is the problem

They drove by with a bunch of other trucks. The alledged gun wasnt even weilded by them in the made up story. There is video, they just wont show it because they are afraid the googs will chimp out like ferguson.

>You really don't think that story sounds like something concocted by a group of niggers?
Possibly, but you make it sound like it's an absurd fucking story. When you have videos of white supremacist morons doing exactly this type of shit.

If you want to understand what likely happened you have to think like a nigger thinks.

They had a confederate flag, which is not illegal in any way. Those niggers were almost certainly having a drug party in the house they broke down in front of and decided that since it had a confederate flag they were gonna harass and try to rob them of their shit. A gun came out and suddenly all these blacks were having an innocent birthday party and these evil racists showed up and raided their sons birthday party.

Ask yourself, why would a man and his GF/wife dive into the ghetto to ruin the birthday party of some black family they had never met? Not even a klan member would do that.

>t. retards who believe the (((SPLC)))
You're defending people who want you silenced and labeled as a terrorist simply for posting here. Choke yourself to death with your buttplugs, faggots.

>When you have videos of white supremacist morons doing exactly this type of shit
post it up then. I bet every example you post will be a nigger starting shit and getting his ass handed to him.

>mentions SPLC out of nowhere

Guess who's living in your head rent-free.

bunch of kikes
the lot of ya

The judge, they should have been sentenced to a large fine and a thousand hours of community service for being retarded.

"muh children" "muh birthday party"

Difference between a white "racist" and a black killer:
The white cries and feels sorry, the black? WE WUZ KANGZ.

All you cucks suddenly turn on white people when they do even a 1/10 of what is necessary.

Those people smoked way too much meth and did something very wrong and stupid.

I think they got too much jail time, though.

>out of nowhere
Try reading about the case, you fucking moron.

checked trips of truth

How can this level of deception even be legal

>When you have videos of white supremacist morons doing exactly this type of shit.

Proofs?

They didn't do any of this and were innocent of all charges. There was call phone evidence of the blacks threatening them when they got a flat, and one of them threw a bottle their way.

Fucking media degenerates.

Here you, dum-dum. Straight from the source.

>999
every cuck itt btfo

>be white trash
>drive by black kid's birthday party calling everyone a nigger an waving guns around
>admit to doing so
>wtf why did they get so much time

Brandishing is illegal. And it literally would have been he said she said if not for the fact they were stupid white trash who admitted it.
Literal white niggers.

We aren't winning this war with intellect.

Except they didn't do any of this and the lugenpresse is lying about the whole scenario. Just like with the Bundy ranch. Those bastards on CNN need to be lynched.

Please tell me you are joking

RACE WAR WHEN?

Funny how all the niggers had their phones out and filmed the whites as they were driving away but not a single video has emerged of the whites committing the crimes they were accused of. Really makes you think.

Ah yeah, i also remember the white kid being blowtorched to death by a nigger making national news

The couple and the state.

The defendants were acting like thugs; but they didn't kill anyone or even physically harm anyone so the ridiculous 10 and 20 year sentences they were given are totally unjustifiable.

A just sentence should reflect the amount of harm done, it should not be arbitrarily harsher because it deems the defendants intent to be particularly offensive. If they'd interrupted a white kids birthday party while waving around a gun and a gay pride flag then the sentence should be the same.

Then they shouldn't have signed the plea.
They are fucking morons who buckled.

Then show me the fucking documents.

The SPLC handled the case, so they probably had the niggers delete the videos in question before charges were filed. Dylann Roof should've driven a few hours and fucking rekt that place instead.

I'm sure the district attorney didn't lie to them at all.

fuck off

the two dumb asses were running around town terrorizing several stores. They were toting guns without a license, while drunk, while driving.Their rampage just happened to end at the black kids birthday party.

They deserved to go to jail, fucking white trash.

>making shit up to defend a pack of niggers

You're a Jew aren't you?

Nope. It's a huge controversy among the right because of how this case was handled

change.org/p/georgia-governor-overturn-the-wrongful-convictions-of-georgia-couple-kayla-norton-and-jose-torres

Is that what Mark Potok told you, faggot?

This. Southern white trash and southern black trash are on the same level to me. They're both absolute shit

>thinking that brandishing a firearm is acceptable in society
The people arrested were also niggers and have no place in society
What this board fails to realize is that, white people can also be niggers and they're just as bad as blacks

This.

Imagine if it were black people crashing a white kids birthday party.

If the instigators survived the ordeal at all, they would have received harsh sentences.

I doubt they would have got more than 5-10 years.

How not? Are they morons who breed like rats? Then make sure to breed as much and be smarter in the way you raise your children.

Are they violent? Then train MMA and raise your kids with MMA and maybe even start a hunting tradition in your family.

Intelligence is applicable to everything. Idiot.

Of course he did.
But how retarded do you have to be to believe they'll nab you with 0 evidence.

And where was the public defender during all of this?

Your southern lame ass is literally the same as any niggers and the majority of America agrees

nationalvanguard.org/2017/02/white-couple-sentenced-to-28-years-for-displaying-confederate-flags/

Well of course racist "white supremacists " don't deserve to have their side if the story because they all lie a priori. Can you believe they deny the Holocaust? BIGOTS!

Well there goes feeling happy and content for the rest of the day.

Everybody. The niggers for being niggers and the whites for acting like niggers.
Dumb antics like this harm white nationalism.

Guaranteed the (((SPLC))) told the dindus to delete any footage that would have exonerated the whites.

Also, anybody remember that black guy in Arizona that pointed an AR-15 at a Trump supporter at a gas station? Did he get charged with a hate crime and thrown in jail for twenty years? Did he even get charged with a crime at all?

>being this new

I mean yeah intellect is important but we have to win this with a civil war.

Pro tip: Clint's son is a closeted gay

Truth, all these cucks keep counter signalling whites when some kids just wave a confederate flag at niggers. What the fuck do you pussies think is going to happen in a civil war? How the fuck do you think we'll get an ethnostate? Iron and blood.

Gay> race mixed

Eyewitness testimony of a bunch of nigs with an axe to grind is barely evidence. Time and time again it has been shown this group of people will lie to get their way.

The only mistakes the whites made was not wearing a body camera to justify killing the whole tribe when they attacked like the Zulus they're descended from.

I'd say the Aus shitposter is worth less than a white trash bitxh so now you're dovoding by a decimal and made the number exponentially bigger.

Except that literally didn't happen

Of course not, goy. Blacks can't be racist and therefore can't be charged with hate crimes.

America will literally never be an ethnostate, and Trump is honestly not the kind of person who could acheive anything even close to that, accept it and move on with your life

then where is the evidence beyond nigger hear-say?

Yeah it did, they apologized for doing it too. And the black family forgave them.

Faggots start crying & story gets all the wrong press. This happened in my county. This group was driving around the county, showing support for the flag. Right before this, they stopped in the AmVets Hall and thanked local veterans for their service. That part never made the news, but it did happen. These guys made a turn off a fairly major road in town, pulled into the neighborhood to do a U-Turn, and get back to the main road. The group drove past the party, where there were 30 niggers in the front yard. They see the CSA flags, and they lose their shit. Start throwing rocks at the trucks, blocking the road, etc. The white guys floorvthe accelarator, jump the curb to avoid niggers chimping-out, and proceeded to blow a tire. Now surrounded by raging niggers with a flat-tire, they pull out a shotgun to keep from getting gang-stomped. Sympathetic news media blames YT, and nitwit faggots cave at the trial.

On another note, this county in metro Atlanta for the first time ever, all major elected officials are all black. This county will be as bad as Dekalb come soon enough.

I want to move. Anyone want to buy a nice house on 12 acres of land?

The mountains are calling me.

>you shouldn't believe in anything or have any ideals. Just be a nihilist like me goy.

My southern lame ass lives in California and has an IQ in the top 2% ya dumb nig nog.

What do you look like IRL? Your posts read like you're an anemic, DYEL manlet with an unnatural hair color and a weak jawline.

>admit that this lie we spun up happened or we will fuck your ass so hard you will never see the light of day again
sure thing

I literally never said any of those words, but keep making up strawmen

oh boy petty insults from someone who doesn't actually have anything to say

It used to be a white ethnostate. Don't know why we can't go back. Trump was never seen as the final solution just a step in the right direction.

lol it's not happening

Whites can't hold other races responsible for shit behavior if we behave just as badly.

We need to hold our own kind to the same, if not higher standards than we do others.

People hate the Jews because they treat others as lesser beings in comparison to how they treat each other.

Do we want to see ourselves sinking to others' level or others rising up to ours?

No, it's for a reason. Your physical appearance would let me know whether you're genetically predisposed to being a leftwing dildo or whether you choose to.

Eat a black cock and die you cuck

Whatever you say Schlomo.

They didn't crash shit. They were just driving through the neighborhood. Niggers saw the flag & flipped-out. The only crime that was committed, was the rock throwing pavement apes.

I don't give a shit if it didn't happen.

They outright fucking said it did. If you didn't do something, and your accusers don't have anything on you, then don't admit to shit you didn't do. This isn't hard.

>flipped-out
Chimped out is what you were looking for.

>le there are niggers of all races meme
this kind of logic sets niggers equal to whites. even white trash is preferable to niggers you virtue signalling cunt. take your liberal self-hating cuck shit somewhere else.

>no one has ever pled guilty to a lesser crime
Grow up.