It's her turn

>but it's not natural
Nice appeal to nature.

There is NO REASON to deny women equal rights- it's their turn.

My feminist ex GF kept tried to convince me to let her peg me.

After saying "no" for a month and not getting anywhere, I faked a panic attack and told her that I was molested as a child.

She was so sorry that I got free blow jobs and anal sex for the next three months. Then I broke up with her.

wow man... you really missed out
that's like, a dream girl

Kek

KEK

Is there any reason why women should have equal rights though? I mean, they should have equal rights.. why exactly?

There's no logical reason for this. Equality in itself is shit.

>Appealing to nature is a fallacy
There's literally no other basis for discussion.

Without a link to nature, your idea is nothing but a floating abstraction, and of no value.

>it's their turn
I bet she doesn't even take it up the shitter tho

I'm a female polack who would do this and I hate disgusting feminists. Ugh

Because some women are intelligent, like I am. Most girls don't agree with me though, until I give evidence and redpoll them slowly.

lol if only women would want that.

You donĀ“t know how hard it is do find a girl who is only abusive in the bedroom.

So you'd get all wet when your husband bends over to change your baby's diaper?

Fuck off Satan.

It's their turn to do what? You lost. Get over it.

I'm into pegging but no woman will stay faithful to a weak willed man who takes it up his shitter.
It's the female nature.

What even makes a girl want to do this? Three gfs and none have ever wanted to stick something in my asshole

>intelligent, like I am
Post your feet slut

thanks kek for the warning, i nearly fell for it

I'm bigger and stronger and therefore make all the sexual decisions. I do not have to let her do anything, and so the answer is no.

That doesn't mean anything though. Women's intelligence has nothing to do with this.

The concept of equality in itself is bullshit. It's a useless dogma. The modern world is obsessed with it though, even thought equality in itself is completely useless.

>redpoll
Unsure if spelling mistake or best portmanteau ever.

Only time a man should ever consent to pegging would be if she is willing to do anal. And when being pegged the man should be a power bottom.

In the Roman Republic, the prols (no savings or property) had 1/200th the voting power of everyone else.

Inequality is a fact of life, and we should embrace it.

>There is NO REASON to deny women equal rights
Sure there is. Women are physically and mentally retarded.
They can not keep up with men physically in terms of strength, endurance, pain tolerance, speed, anything....and they can't keep up with us mentally in any single task though studies show they're pretty good at multitasking they dominate 0 fields of academia.
If anything they have too many rights.
I don't want a bunch of retards who can't fight nor think to vote.

LOL Sweden, who else...

Shit like that is why I don't let anyone near my pooper