Public service annoncement

You're being entranced by all the radical shit you read online and increasingly disconnected from a mild reality. Please stop browsing Sup Forums before you go and shoot up a school.

Thanks for your attention.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rrBxZGWCdgs
longroom.com/discussion/517988/breaking-soros-paid-open-borders-shill-infiltrates-the-white-house
youtube.com/watch?v=zPJtg_-PtDQ
youtube.com/watch?v=mzyaa2tfwBk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What specifically OP?
My professor told me to come here for a class last semester to fight hate speech online and I think I've had some success connecting to people, but I wouldn't say this place is "radical", just not mainstream.

Stop browsing Sup Forums please... go back to watching CNN so you can learn to support the wars they incite that kill millions of people.

>walk to the store
>get shot

>ever being connected to reality

hello normie

youtube.com/watch?v=rrBxZGWCdgs

White liberals will believe anything you tell them.

Why won't you go to war with Iran and Syria? Come on, just try it. It might be fun.

Leftists started the escalation with their "fucking white male" shit.
Sage

You're being entranced by all the radical shit you see John Oliver and Bernie Sanders say and increasingly disconnected from a mild reality. Please stop listening to jewish lies before you go and starve an entire country to death

Thanks for your attention.

HAVE YOU DONATED TO THE SURVIVORS OF THE HOLOCAUST TODAY?
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Please tell me your joking
If he did why did you actually do it? Everybody on this board is in too deep to he saved at this point get out while you can or you'll find yourself slowly believing what you read

I like this, this is a good copypasta

>before you go shoot up a school
This board is 18+ nobody here should be in school

My professor told me to come here for a class last semester to fight hate speech online and I think I've had some success connecting to people, but I wouldn't say this place is "radical", just not mainstream.

You First. Stop fucking with society then I'll stop visiting this website.

(((school)))

Niggers invented slavery, kek

hmmmmmm at first I am like
>not ShareBlue too dumb
but then I am like
>not a meme flag
>2017 MODERN DAY
lol Soros-paid shill, here is source
longroom.com/discussion/517988/breaking-soros-paid-open-borders-shill-infiltrates-the-white-house

youtube.com/watch?v=zPJtg_-PtDQ

I've been here for years, these fags won't do shit. All bark and Larp.

There are hundreds of serial killers active in the United States alone. Probably in the thousands globally. The majority of them target vulnerable women & girls. Mild reality, indeed.

I pray that if white people do die the chinese will enslave the niggers and do the great leap v2 for africa

I was actually "radicalized" by tumblr and SJW culture. I never used to think about things like race, gender and identity until those fucks came along and started telling me I had original sin for being a straight white male and that I wasn't allowed to look out for my own interests. Sup Forums is my escape.

funnily it used to be far more radical to the point of regular bomb making threads. now that its kekistani bullshit it gets attention for being dangerous

youtube.com/watch?v=mzyaa2tfwBk

Liberals are in total disconnect with reality.