He fell for the urban Jew

>he fell for the urban Jew

Yes goy, move to/stay in the city. Breath in that smog for the rest of your life, live in a tiny apartment that costs more than half your paycheck, have to go out of your way to see trees and grass, and never see stars because of light pollution.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nhbC7jOzn5A
dlk-melle.de/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Post rural comfies from your country. I'll start with Wales.

City life is only suitable for cucks.

That's why they are always filled with liberals.

Bumping with some norwegian nature

Grew up in a rural town in the USA. The only successful business was the hardware store. A Jew owned. Even the bank did not survive, but the Jew and his hardware store are there to this day. Jewing dumb farmers for nails and shovels.

Beautiful. The only thing missing here is the internet.

youtube.com/watch?v=nhbC7jOzn5A

with zero stable internet connection and no crackhead prostitutes? no thanks.

is this in patagonia?

Does Sup Forums have an explaination to why cities breed libshits and cucks while the countryside has more conservative people?

>In the big city international races are encountered. As a rule, the Urban man is a mongrel of a variety of social and national elements.The rustic man is conservative by nature - the Urban Human advanced by society. All progress emerges from cities and city-dwellers.

— Richard Nikolaus von Coudenhove-Kalergi "Practical Idealism" page 11

Azerbaijan

WORK
Try standing on a street corner with a pathetic cardboard sign in a rural town.

post some patagonia pls

DON'T LET THE MUSLIMS IN
THEY WILL KILL YOU
END SHILLARY

I just want to live in a village or very small town that doesn't look like shit in the US. Even in PA, which probably has the greatest abundance of nice older stone structures, our towns look like complete shit

plus I need a stone fortress to withstand sieges when SHTF

American Nature

man rural life is ok if you got a decent job(you probably wont have one), and you still will be bored a lot.

I used to live near pic... God I hate Georgia...

How the fuck can you live in a rural area?
Who collects the trash?
How good is the internet connection?
What if you get sick? There won be any ambulances around.
Aren't property taxes higher if you own land?
Can you receive amazon packages?

Go die in a ditch you Urbanite nigger, needing everything handed to you and not knowing how to provide for yourself

Took this picture just a bit ago. Just some woods out back. I wandered off to enjoy the emptiness and quiet of the woods for a bit.

I'm into exposed timber framing construction, Fachwerkhaus stuff. But it'd be really cool to do work on a small castle or stone fort

I'm actually a civil eng with some experience on fachwerkstuff too, lel

Can you imagine how disheartening it would be to see that landscape every day, knowing that it's a physical barrier to what you can do and where you can go and it's making your cost of living more expensive because shipping of all goods is harder, AND it's blocking out your sunlight at some point in the day making your world a little darker and your day a little shorter? How do mountaincucks even live with themselves?

that's neat, I've just helped do barn construction/restoration and smaller out building construction type stuff. So I've experience with a lot of the basic requisite work and plan on experimenting with it more when I have a property to work on

I would ultimately like to build a single proper Fachwerk structure for myself, but wouldn't mind seeing if other people were interested in the style

Is this some kind of meme or are Americans really that retarded?

What type of spoiled upbringing did you have? Do the world a favor and kys.

Fuck. There's nothing I want more than to move to the countryside and raise a big family.
I still got to get more money and life XP before that though

>mandatory rape
Nice try ugly whore.

wow that looks awesome

I usually only recalculate the statics of the roofs. It's a real pain in the ass, since nothing is straight and literally every single part has been modified or repaired or partly repaired over time. lost of joints are special.

the style can be nice. I heard it is surprisingly economical to build, although it's become rare.
you have to make a lot of compromises with the floor layout, windows etc or else it looks like disney land
also insulation and moisture is a challenge, since people live much warmer and shower much more today.

most of the ones still standing aren't really that awesome

LOL. As if US farmers are some sort of downtrodden small peasantry... the average US farmer is effectively a large businessman.

>also insulation and moisture is a challenge, since people live much warmer and shower much more today.

well it's arguably a pretty bad idea to expose your structural beams to outside conditions, especially moisture. It's why New England and English vernacular style extensively used Clapboard siding on Timber framed homes, rather than expose them

In Pennsylvania early German settlers brought a lot of Fachwerk techniques and a lot of earlier structures were built in the style but it was replaced by Stone farm styles by the Revolutionary Period. So sadly, they all rotted away, pic related is the last one and rotted by the 1920s/30s. I still like it though

I heard that most of the historical fachwerk buildings are absolutely infested with mold, mice, cockroaches, etc. because the building style is shit (due to timber being exposed and wicking moisture all throughout the entire thing from wherever it first appears), and that they mostly sit empty because it's too expensive to restore them, so restoration usually involves building a new one (but better insulated) just like the old one.

So my question is, why the fuck were they ever built, and especially for such a long time historically? What's the upside of not having a normal facade?

>I still got to get more money and life XP before that though

handFrictionIntensifies.jpg

It depends what your aspirations are in life.

High aspirations ----> go Urban
>more connections
>networking
>ideas and conversations propagate easily
>you get to observe the rot and decay first hand yourself
>you must work hard toward your goals and endeavors or you will get drawn into the degeneracy of city life

No aspirations (a highly noble goal) ----> go rural
>asceticism
>peaceful life

If you have limited income and you want to go the rural route, off the grid is probably most ideal, on property you DO NOT own. Property taxes are a bitch and will sabotage your means to be truly independent. That is, if you don't have money.

High IQ + Goals
>Urban
High IQ + No goals
>rural
low IQ (like 100 at the least)
>rural in general

>clothes are optional rape is not.
So I have to rape her?

I have a hovering suspicion and I'm sure that Germanbro could correlate this better, that it was actually rarer than we think to have completely exposed framing and that more whitewashing could've been used in the past. The tendency to expose them could've become more prevalent later on, and destroyed the structures. I don't have much basis for thinking this way, it just seems pretty stupid to me (despite my tastes) to expose your structure to the weather

Pic related, New England style, the framing is a very similar technique but covered in clapboard siding

opps that's the Hoxie House, which is shingles, obviously. But my point still stands about covering

Jews live in cities themselves... are you dumb?

Cities are terrible yes

Where is a good rural community in america?
Niggers cannkeep the cities

the one in the middle made me throw up in my mouth

The country boys are the ones who really fell for the urban Jew.

>let's give up our horses for cars
>let's hook up to the power grid and forget how to survive without electricity
>let's grow cash crops to sell to cities while we harvest the crop with tractors built in cities
>let's stop playing country music and just listen to (((country))) on the radio

rural homo reportang inside

I believe that style is known as Salt Box

>Clapboard
never heard of that, just looked it up
I mean I've seen it before, but always thought it was kust some facade. nice!

>why the fuck were they ever built
First off: most of them are decrepit TODAY because, the floors of the rooms are very narrow, like 2,0m. People were just shorter and also wanted to save the cost of every cm of building material.
Second wood, but brick too, change their shape of time. It sucks if there is not one straight wall or floor in the house. also wooden floors make noises and old houses have recurring cracks everywhere.
A hundred years ago, this was all okay, but not today anymore.
On the plus side, these houses are very repairable.

>and especially for such a long time historically?
originally ALL profane buildings in middle and eastern europe were made from wood. this was even regulated by law: the idea was to underline the importance of the polical and clerical structures that inhabitated the stone structures (churches, courts, universities still today).
After the 30-year war europe suffered massive shortages of wood and labor force, so since then most buildings were made from stone or bricks, although mortar was still expensive as fuck.
Sweden and Russia were pretty much unaffected by all this, and still build wooden houses today. google it.
Aroun 1860 bricks and mortar became much cheaper and are superior in most ways anyway, so that's been pretty much it for fachwerk.

This is incredible.

>Where is a good rural community in america?

Fuck off, we're full.

Saltbox is a term used in the American context. You're correct but I was considering NE architecture with its English precedent styles, which also uses Clapboard siding in the region of East Anglia where the style originates though they call it something else over there

Oh wow, its beautiful.

I think you mentioned it in another post, it is small, it's cramped, and the dimensions are bizarre to the modern eye. But if you try and skimp and modernize it you end up with a pretty goofy artificial look

I want to try and build something quite accurate. Even if it ends up fairly uncomfortable by modern standards. I still do want a fortress though, that'd be neat

>I have a hovering suspicion and I'm sure that Germanbro could correlate this better, that it was actually rarer than we think to have completely exposed framing and that more whitewashing could've been used in the past.

generally speaking, every building that was made from wood, was made to be repaired easily.
wood is cheap and easy to shape, so every farmer could change a few rotten spots himself, every 30 years or so. no big deal.

idk what you mean with whitewashing, but some were certainly treated with a watery calcium-water-mix

afaik, most of the time only the filling between the timber (bricks or clay) was plastered.
in my experience the wood is better off when it can dry out freely. this will work if someone is living in the house. but not if he insulates one or both sides and showers two times a day.

yeah the low ceilings are a killer most of the time

good look with a fortress, kek. I want one too!

Wew answers thnx

dlk-melle.de/

state of the art here btw, but I don't reall trust it. has too many disadvantages

Most of those are pretty decent, proportions look mostly correct. Obviously if you're appealing to a normal consumer who expects modern finishes you have to surrender some accuracy; plus most people don't really care about that.

They should try a US branch. There was brewery near me that built a Fachwerk style village for shops and renters to commute. It's pretty bad, but it's honestly not as bad nor as cheap as it could be. Still pretty horrendous, but overall the idea is interesting

Forgot pic

How did they cover that house in flowers?

Plez no bully.

It's probably vines.

kek, dat asphalt alone

I was in that 'danish' village in cali once and it gave me eye cancer and nightmares
-half of the buildings looked like from the black forest, which is 1000km south
-every single fucking detail made no sense at all, just mindlessly copied and wrongly apllied and misplaced.

yeah, please call dlk-melle.de and open up a branch for them

Cities have so much infrastructure that there is far fewer evolutionary pressures. It's not just a gibs problem (although that exacerbates it); cities have long had dense markets to keep prices down, cheap transportation, and cheap/free healthcare (doctors used to take care of poor people for free if they couldn't pay, or people would just pay however they could). Plenty of churches and charities to take care of the poor (think of the bread lines of 1920s great depression america, omg people didn't die before foodstamps, amazing).

Whereas in the country if you are a piece of shit you won't last long. The country is where fit people go to thrive.

It was nice reading about this
Thanks fellas

>yeah, please call dlk-melle.de and open up a branch for them

Lol I may actually look into this

>ruralcucks