Haiti Pizza

>He was also a partner in a popular pizza restaurant in Haiti, Muncheez, and has a pizza — the Klaus Special — named after him.

The last Clinton victim was also running a pizza place? Huh...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The part about him being murdered is real, the part about him being involved with speaking out against Clinton corruption is fake. Someone is spreading disinformation.

youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU

Okay, thanks.

Bump

sauce? archived thread?

You will notice there isn't actually an overt reference to Clinton malfeasance in the OP.

Bump

There's a reason I think as to why these kinds of people work with pizza places so much. It's to condition the kids.

So I just picked up a story on facebook that he was a haiti official and going to testify against them or something.

So it's not actually about Haiti, it's about pizza?

Why not both?

Says you

Bump

What is this? It gives me an eery feeling like I've seen it in a dream or something.

The Clinton's will never be brought to justice.

>those digits
Why not?

Oh boy.

bump

So after google the article is real. The medical examiner ruled it a suicide but get this. He was supposed to testify infront of an Ethics and Corruptiom commision last Tuesday for mismanagement of funds tied to PetroCaribe, the Venezualen oil deal with the carribean. He also had trouble with ethics in the past. I wouldnt be suprised if this is a muder cover up, Clinton style. Everything is fishy as fuck

Nobody with the necessary combination of balls, conviction and money.

These villains need to be stopped!

amen, nice digits

Whatever

Shooting yourself in the back of the head is pretty easy to do user.

Bump

Check it out yourself. It looks like yournewswire started this. There's no references to him testifying about Clinton, or anything to do with her prior to them spreading the claim around.
The guy is real, the murder is real, but search back by date before they spread the part about him testifying about Clinton. There's absolutely no references on the internet to him and Clinton. That part's made up.

Am I supposed to be telling truth or lies?

I'm not so sure.

He was undergoing corruption charges in relation to the handling of the Haiti Earthquake, something in which the Clinton foundation was all over. People connected the dots.

Ever wonder if only suicidal losers are the only ones opening pizza shops? I mean, the ones in my town are all run by greasy fucks... I wouldn't be surprised if any of them shot themselves in the head.

MUH PIZZAGATE HURR DURR

How many people have died so far ?

Wasn't there a female victim who had 'an accident' too?

ikr

Stop immigration secure the border we stop human trafficking. Plain and simple stop shitting on me and my forefathers by bringing shit into our countries and neighborhoods.

So much work to be done.

Bump

Friendly reminder

Hahaha just having a good jest.

>they still don't suspect a thing

>mfw bumping the thread

Where all the frogs at since the election?

Bump

when did klaus die? I'm finding conflicting info here anons...

Sounds like you've been inflicted with a severe bout of laziness.

good taste

Spooky.