Is it me or does London have a ridiculous number of mulattoes? Anyone else notice this in London...

Is it me or does London have a ridiculous number of mulattoes? Anyone else notice this in London? 90% of them have white brit moms, usually fat or unattractive.

I see dozens of them in every block. No other european city has this many half nigs.

identity politics are not politics

die, you underage offtopic poster

Kill yourself, mudskin.

G O B A C K T O R E D D I T

S
A
G
E
D

What are you the fucking tunisian faggot brigade going around bitching on all the posts

Kill yourself you dirty brown sandnigger subhuman

Reported for announcing sage you faggot

top kek watch as the underage redditors come out of the woodwork with their pathetic 'insults'

grow a thicker skin kid and never post offtopic posts again

saged again.

bump

Reported for announcing sage again

Go eat your falafel then eat your own diarrhea cunt

You should try and interact with these mothers.

Most of the time you'll probably find out that they're actually Polish.

>Sup Forums was spammed with mixing,mulattoes,muh bbc threads all day
r/marxism is that you? or maybe r/cuckolding?

my eternal crusade against underage offtopic redditors like yourselves, will always continue

kill yourselves, underge
saged and reported

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

bump

British liberals are a cowardly lot and long ago took the policy of breeding them out rather than having some kind of physical confrontation.

Where I live (Elephant and Castle) I'd say around 40% of the white women are dating someone foreign.

It's partly a result of kids growing up in mixed communities and not thinking of anything of having a kid with Tyrone from two streets over.

>he thinks he's on a politics board

Saying that race mixing in western counties is off topic even though it directly corresponds to white genocide

Britain is 100% cucked. Is there a female British celeb who hasn't fucked an army of black footballers?? Has there been a British TV show or movie in the past 20 years that hasn't tried to force an interracial agenda down everyone's throat? And you are surprised its working?

You're the same faggot shill I've been seeing all day here. How many shekels did you earn today?

BLACKED
White women would rather adopt charcoal black kids or have mulattos than ever to give birth to disgusting and ugly wh*te babies.

Tunisianon, you're so much more fun when rating women in Hijabs.
Here's one to calm you down.

DO IT AGAIN, SALTY CATO

Mulatto women can be pretty hot and it is definitely an upgrade from British women.

Nice quads