Kekistani General /kg/

Greetings fellow Kekistanis and Anons. This Sup Forums general is dedicated to the means to establishing an independent kekistan, both in the virtual world and on the world map!

Have any of you ever wanted to take up arms for your own personal Kekistani Republic?

Are you currently in possession of weapons that could be used in an offensive capacity?

Have you ever considered commiting an armed assault/violent offense for the creation of an Kekistan state?

This is the place! To organize and fight for Kek!

Find people near you and me ready to bunch together here!

Other urls found in this thread:

zeemaps.com/map?group=261840420
voat.co/v/LANDRAIDER
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This Kek thing is the cringiest thing in the history of Sup Forums.

All anons please mark your location here.

zeemaps.com/map?group=261840420

Don't lie you did it few months ago. You are just being contratian becouse faggots from outside tainted it with their unclean hands. You know, the exact same shit that leftists were doing to us back then when they declared random crap "secret alt-right sumbols".

It was fun until the redditplebs had to come in and shit up everything like usual

Why is it stopping us exacly? We "ruined" this frog to begin with. Even fucking tv was eating this shit up. But now that some faggots from plebbit are trying to steal it we aren't allowed to use it anymore? Fuck that noise.

Almost nobody is replying, have I been shadowbanned?

>do you have weapons
>mark yourself here
dude...

This general shit and especially this kekistan shit needs to stop, like immediately. These two are some of the things that are actually slowly killing this board

>it's the 'CIA intern is tasked with finding out who on Sup Forums is going to shoot up a school this week' filler episode again

Okay, you've got to be a fat troll having fun with easily baited anons, plz stahp.

Proof kekflag faggots are new and retarded. Stop posting and lurk cunt.

Stale meme is stale, only cringey pasta will come of it now.

Free the oppressed people of kekistan! Fuck you fags trying to go back on it now, trolls never back up on anything, i want a to live in a world where shitposting is brought to all.

But i aint giving where i live shrill.

Take it from them.
KEK=
Kill
Every
Kike

Getting this to be the default definition would force every cheetonecked plebbiter to stop using.

LADS! voat.co/v/LANDRAIDER
get in here.