New Research - Gen Z nothing like millennials, Prof. warns

>Brauer’s research has indicated that growing up in an age of constant terror threats, school shootings, and economic instability has led Gen Z to prize economic stability and security more highly than millennials.

>"Democratic candidates lost five percent of the youth vote nationally (down from 60 percent to 55 percent),” Brauer pointed out. “In Florida, Democrats’ margin of victory among the young dropped 16 percentage points. In both Ohio and Pennsylvania, the drop was 19 points. In Wisconsin, 20 points.”

>Brauer believes that this is indicative of more than a one-time phenomenon, saying “it is much more likely the precipitous drops were due to the more conservative Generation Z being able, for the first time, to express their political inclinations, especially in the economically hard-hit swing states.”

campusreform.org/?ID=9416

ARE YOU READY FOR GENERATION DRUMPF LIBSHITS???

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DB9oUqIcX-c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>hillary cant even muster 50% in Hawaii or California (this is universal too as HI is small? CA is big and still went the same)
>Trump is at 69% in Bama
>subtract niggers4hillary and Alabama is likely pushing 90% support for Trump amongst Gen Z whites
>those are 1488-tier numbers
>mfw

>live in Cali (Jefferson)
>for every white person that flips conservative 5 more spics are born

Send help

>gen z may save us

i personally think its because they dont watch talmudovision and generally get redpilled by the internet (us)

Iktf. The welfare offices teach them how to hide from ICE

youtube.com/watch?v=DB9oUqIcX-c

>trump deports shitskin dem voter base
>gen z grow up conservative

maybe there is hope after all

This meme needs to stop. Gen z is conservative in comparison to millennials, but they aren't even close to what we might consider to actually be conservative. Search up gen z's view on same sex marriage, abortion, racism, gun laws, etc. You'll be in for some disappointment

>implying even blacks and latinos teens wouldn't honestly prefer Trump over Hillary

Yep. Teens are now more informed and involved with politics than ever before. Its kinda cool to see actually.

Anyone should be able to do anything they want. Even harm people, so long as they have consent.

>distinct libertarian streak
le based half white generation

shut the fuck up bootlicker retard classical liberalism is good

Please, for the love of god, restore my broken faith in humanity children of 2020

Most people become more right-wing with time. If they're moderates now as teenagers, they'll practically be fascists by the time they're fully in adulthood.

i think i might just hold out for a gen z wife

but im black so that might backfire

This is only the case because black people / hispanics are hardly in school.

Don't relax.

Well yeah the question is can they survive yhe indoctrination of college

But what the fuck is Gen Z?

Anyone who cant remember 9/11? Or a certain year?

Half those issues are fucking Neocon smokescreens.

Yes degeneracy is bad but fuck son.

I'd rather have the place be Japan than Brasil.

Security & Ethnic purity > burning fags

Soft cut off is 2002 hard cut off is December 2000 I believe.

Gen Z got most trans people EVER

Yes, Generation 51% Nigger. You MAGApedes are in for such a rude awakening

It's the reason they're plugging them full of estrogen, to pussify them

Generation Zyklon

They're kids, we're going to redpill them hard.

Sup Forums is almost entirely millennials. While we are the political "outcasts" of our generation, The Gen Z degenerates being paraded around by the media today are the outcasts of their generation.

theyll probably resist it. enough millennials are currently getting fucked by loans and no jobs from getting useless degrees that it may steer them away from those shit tier degrees

Gen Z is somewhat conservative/libertarian but usually very accepting of LGBT issues. The only trend I've noticed is that nearly everyone hates feminism. A lot of my peers also hate Islam, but I go to a Christian school, so that's to be expected, I guess.

>t. Gen Z student

I cant wait to fuck a girl that was born after 911 happened.
Just for the existential thrill, I'm a milf hunter by trade.

Faggots disagreeing with this guy are just liberals of yesterday during the bush years. Can't even comprehend that their being played by the plutocrats

GEN Z NO!

We better open those borders! Need more democrats!

>implying
Gen z is entering the university safe space. Gen z is 19 years at the moment and have been there 2 years. An average. Half of the uni cunts protesting are gen Z. There is usually a demographic shift within "generations" early gen z are going to have more in common with late millineals than late millineals have in common with early millineals. I am also positive we haven't reached mac degeneracy yet. Shits going to get worse before it gets better.

Here is Gen Z in a nut shell.

>Have a female friend.
>She is covered, head to toe in tattoos.
>She has a kid at a young age.
>He is now 12.
>He is hanging out with me because dead beat dad "Tyrone"
>Out of nowhere.
user, why dont you have any tattoos?
>I never wanted to dirty up my body.
Do you do drugs?
>No, I never have, why, you ok lil man?
I wish you was my dad.
>Hey now whats wrong?
Dad never comes to see me because he's in jail, and mom is to busy drinking with friends to play with me.
>He starts fucking crying man, as I am BBQing him some food.
I wanted some new shoes but mom spent it on a stupid tattoo.

I felt horrible for him, and told him if he did some work around the yard id give him some money to buy some stupid ass Sketchers, his shoes where in SHIT shape.
The poor fucking kid, is just like many of other kids, growing up with childish parents from my generation. Of course they dont wanna be like that, its like me and my dad, he's a lazy drunk, I never touch the stuff "but I am fucking lazy, cause he threw me in a hole when I was younger and really fucked my body up doing that."
Kids dont wanna be like their mom and dad, covered in bolts and ink.

Very good post.

Having fucked up parents is what taught me to not be that way.

Don't help niggers. They just come back for more.

>The only trend I've noticed is that nearly everyone hates feminism.
This. Even Gen Zers who are very progressive on issues like gay rights, climate change and social security all hate feminists and SJWs, unless they are one.