Wow... Powerful

wow... Powerful.

I'm not sure if it's even degeneracy at this point. That's just retarded.

who fucking cares you stupid faggot. find something new if you want to garner (You)s. or better yet, just return to radditz.

Honestly, I can't even understand. I can read the words, but somehow I have a mental-block from comprehending. It's weird.
But you know, I don't think I want to fully understand

it's beyond retarded, we're in uncharted dangerous lands.

>The Aristocrats

when did everything go so wrong?

stunning and brave

French revolution

this just makes them even more crazy. and it even cements the idea that being gay is a choice

Don't dykes hate this shit.

hmm this.

Article about men who are gays and changed into lesbians after changing into women?

There's nithing wrong withe being gay. They are people like you and me

I literally dont even understand what the fuck this even means anymore.

>vice

Sad

WWI & WWII, but it had already been going downhill.

figuratively FUCK TRANNIES

old shit

still disgusting tho

Is it? They spent years as gay men, then transitioned and became lesbian women. Their still homos, their just girl on girl homo instead of guy on guy homo now.

Coming soon:

>"The dog fuckers who became necrophiles"

Remember; judging someone's sexuality is wrong. Diversity and tolerance enrich you.

I didn't think these levels of retarded degeneracy were even possible. Thanks obama.

But they were "attracted" to men

So let me get this straight

>Faggots get bored with being regular faggots, so they pretend to be women and start fucking real women?

more like

>incels whou couldn't score with women became gay to fuck anyone then became trannies because they really were attracted to women all this time (autogynephelia) then when "transwomen" they could score with some disgusting dykes

gender confusion is a mental disorder

>became lesbians
I thought you weren't able to change your sexual orientation, since it's given to you at birth, according to the same sort of people that write this shit.

Trans-retarded.
Look for it soon.

Chinese_takeout.jpg

actually it can change.
women are more likely to change it and bisexual people are more likely to change it too.

i dont know if they can think of it tho

and source: Stability and Change in Sexual Orientation Identity Over a 10-Year Period in Adulthood, Archives of Sexual Behavior