I need some help with this anons

Hello guys, so I've encountered a problem.
My girlfriend is a fervent advocate for LGBTQ+ and I just recently told her that it isn't good to celebrate or encourage said LGBTQ+, quoting myself with "I don't think it is right to celebrate a mental illness."
Hell broke loose. Well, now she went fucking nuclear (understandably, swallowing blue pills left right and center) and I'd like to slick my way out of catching more shit.

Problem is, I do not want her to stay like that. How should I try to convert her, convincing her of opening her eyes and feeding her the "red pill".
How long will it take? What can I do? Help me please, fellow anons.

Thank you very much.

Other urls found in this thread:

mpcdot.com/forums/topic/6651-the-institute-for-advanced-homophobia/
youtu.be/aDAU3SPYFsA
dallasnews.com/news/courts/2017/02/20/doctor-sentenced-life-prisonfor-botched-spine-surgery-dallas-county
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lili_Elbe
cdc.gov/hiv/group/msm/index.html
imgur.com/a/7TqD3
imgur.com/a/M3G7D
imgur.com/a/ofqcG
imgur.com/a/jHbQL
imgur.com/a/hrRxE
imgur.com/a/Zw5jk
imgur.com/a/GjPG8
imgur.com/a/s1lhC
youtube.com/watch?v=56Bc9UoxklQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>hey babe I'm sorry I went and saw some stuff that made me rethink how i felt especially about transgenders
>oh rly user thats great!
>yeah i found out how the very easy procedure works, do you know?
>oh no user actually I don't

Then show her stuff like this

If she doesn't pause or is 100% "this is fine" and doesnt even wince or grimace a little bit...dump her she's lost...100% seriously...if you see her flinch then you know youve hit a nerve and you dont wanna push too hard and sperg but just let it sink in

You can also find some of the compilation posts of stuff that gay guys talk about (poz parties) that are eye opening but personally the genital mutilation is the plutonium-grade redpill imo

Gonna post more for ya

Nice. Do you have anything for homosexuals and mental illness?

Forget about it, just considering how much you value her "opinions", you don't have what it takes

I am very sure that she is not worth duming though. Dumping her would be losing one more to degeneracy. I'd rather see her turn.

get a new gf

This is good advice

im a medical student and even i cannot handle looking at this stuff. it is pure mutilation. these surgeons are sick for doing these procedures

Bullshit. She is almost perfect. Only thing hindering her is her naivety.

Yeah but keep in mind with gays not ALL of them are THIS bad just a lot, so theres "not all gays" wiggle room but with trannies the endgame is the EXACT same for all of them and its what you're being shown

Heres some gay ones, stuff like this one you could honestly just print out and leave lying around where she'll find ir and let her curiousity take her and form her own opinions...no need to even say "look at this article about gay pedos!" And get her on the defensive before shes even seen anything yet

Browse the above for some horrifying tidbits.

Dont listen to them, definitely at least attempt a slow redpilling the right way before you give up

Some can be saved but once theyre too gone theyre gone and then you'll know

Maybe just don't talk with about that kind of shit and just focus on non degenerative stuff. Just do productive things and wholesome things, hint that youre attracted to wholesome female behavior.good luck user

Thank you user. I appreciate it.
The gays are a problem nonetheless, even if some contribute to society, it is made completely unacceptable through the exaggeration by the fags and the media.

When you think about the risks associated (complications, regret) for it as a elective cosmetic procedure vs the money the doctors get from it (A LOT), its obvious these ones have abandoned their hippocratic oath

She's going to leave you. Women are socially liberal, and if you can't understand that you deserve to be alone.

This is the path you chose, now you must live with it.

obviously the psychological risks are immense. theres also not a lot known about the long term consequences yet. I do know suicide rates are very high after the "sex reassignment". Not sure about infection or other surgical complications but they are probably pretty high as well.

Yes the surgeon is paid well but surgeons are paid well for almost every procedure. I don't think they do the reassignments for the money - they probably think they are legitimately helping the patient. I don't understand how they can't see the mutilation they are performing. Then again I can say the same thing about the abortionist, and clearly that doctor has rationalized cutting up human life just fine.

Don't bother trying to reason with her. Just repeat your opinion with force and authority in clear and memorable ways.

That is not the problem user. I have but to struggle with her defending lgbtq. I have convinced her of genetic superiority already, but she wont let go of lgbtq.

Is it weird to have a boner from this?

Forcing an opinion on someone is nothing I desire. People have to come to their enlightenment themselves.

There was literally a britbong in one of these threads who said he wished he had taken it up as a career cause he liked the idea of experimenting with the human body like a machine or a sculpture

Surgeons are a lot of scalpel-happy Dexters sometimes man, no offense if thats you but its true

Show her this for the transgender shit

>youtu.be/aDAU3SPYFsA

Ask her questions, like where did this tranny meme come from in the last couple of years? Seems to have appeared out of nowhere and now our societies are having to bend over backwards to accommodate a tiny fraction of a percent of the population. It's as if it's been introduced by people with an agenda.

Fuck this video and the whole dilation thing. We should be euthanizing these poor creatures.

Never in my life have I been exposes to something that makes me as sick as this. Funky town flaying is as close as it gets.

I dont want to do surgery, its not my thing. But yeah, some of them definitely are.

dallasnews.com/news/courts/2017/02/20/doctor-sentenced-life-prisonfor-botched-spine-surgery-dallas-county

Listen, if u wanna settle down with this skirt, repeat after me:

"Yes, dear".

Don't even hear the words, just agree.

When SHE has a bad interaction with a degenerate, THATs when you unzip child size red pills.

Thank you. Subtility is a deadly weapon in the hands of someone capable.

Ahh but it goes so much deeper than a few years
>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lili_Elbe
>died less than a year after attempted vagina creation
>a surgery not even effectively lab tested on animals before being performed on humans
>first to let doctor do it
I want you to guess the doctors nationality...you'll only need one guess :^)

I honestly think that my example's a good question.

Another might be what is the percentage of gays with HIV compared to straights and why is it so different?

Look here:
>Gay, bisexual, and other men who have sex with mena made up an estimated 2% of the population but 55% of people living with HIV in the United States in 2013. If current diagnosis rates continue, 1 in 6 gay and bisexual men will be diagnosed with HIV in their lifetime, including 1 in 2 black/African Americanb gay and bisexual men, 1 in 4 Hispanic/Latinoc gay and bisexual men, and 1 in 11 white gay and bisexual men.

cdc.gov/hiv/group/msm/index.html

These numbers are fucking ridiculous. Who puts fucking a stranger over not contracting a deadly disease?

Seems like a good tactic. I personally don't like waiting on the perfect moment, because it might as well never happen. But thank you

This is good advice too but what if she doesn't?
>"I met a tranny friend, he's nice and owns 2 cats!"

This post is probably why this happened
>pic related

WTF?! Is he doing a diy variant of this 'surgery'?

Nice trips
Yeah that seems sketchy

>flag

At least we know the story is real and not bait

Also the first AIDS patient was still going around having sex and his response was (srs) "I have gay cancer, I'm gonna die and so are you"

Good!
Hitler was right!
Trans is fucking disgusting and I fucking loathe being associated with it, its bad enough they lump me in with dykes.

t. Faggot

looks like it and probably got a very nasty perineal infection from it

"This is normal"

Fuck bait posts. The real will always be superior to the copy

In today's terms yes. Sadly this is being normalized

Yuuuup

If that doesnt exemplify that the syndrome is at least mental illness for SOME of them then god I dont know what woulf

I hope and pray that people will rise up and put an end to this degeneracy. Sadly I feel blackpilled some days

I found my mangina pasta

imgur.com/a/7TqD3
imgur.com/a/M3G7D
imgur.com/a/ofqcG
imgur.com/a/jHbQL
imgur.com/a/hrRxE
imgur.com/a/Zw5jk
imgur.com/a/GjPG8
imgur.com/a/s1lhC

>tfw I recognize some of the URLs

Just found this comment, which I think is hilarious and also insightful:

>One guaranteed surefire way to piss off a woman is to, even from a point of "acceptance" and "progressivism", mistake her for a tranny. No matter how pozzed she is, she could be the most outwardly pro tranny in the room, if you say something like "You are such a beautiful and powerful trans woman, its so inspiring!", watch how quick she is to correct you and/or take offense. All women know the score re: feminine beauty, even diesel dykes who reject it. They know the tranny thing is a ridiculous charade, and they are just humoring them for the sake of the cause.

>"Yes trans women are women too! Really! But not women LIKE ME, I'M A PRETTY PRETTY *REAL* WOMAN! Not that there's a difference but there totally is! Where's Chad?"

Seems you like your misses. just don't have the same opinion on everything. So just bond a lot on shared interests and avoid the differences. Like a chink says, if woman become like fire, you become like water.

Maybe, but when the tranny kills themselves , German bro can do a "that's terrible" as she cries, and realises her partner ( German bro) is really Sane, anf sensible, after all.

DON'T, its hard especially when you live in liberal areas (I live in LA, this tranny shit is so real to me your head would spin, I am in Weimerica)

BUT growing up around this shit IS redpilling Gen Z, shills try to deny it but the evidence is starting to be overwhelming and its a fact that peole get more conservative with time usually not less so I don't see the libshits ever converting these little edgelords back

Just hang on man Gen Z is coming to save us and they're gonna need help from every millenial like us who agrees with them

show her this:
youtube.com/watch?v=56Bc9UoxklQ

With everything going on, I'd be surprised that one would not have the thought of giving up once. But, we have to stay strong. We are steel. The more we go through, the sharper and sturdier we get.

Dude, this is epic, Dilbert-tier power of suggestion gonna pasta this one

Wash ur hands of it dude, kif she's changing it won't be for a while. Ur best option is to leave.

Man should've heard that one earlier. I would've went to that Christopher-Street-Day in Frankfurt wreaking havoc.

>when the tranny kills themselves
Well you've got a point there, thats a prediction I would put money on

I was also impressed - 10/10 cognitive dissonance inducing. Suggesting she's a lesbian might also work.

Show her trannies

youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ

Social media has fucked up woman to not understand men and woman were never meant to agree on everything.

Woman make it a heart matter.

The bigger man doesn't argue a point to a female. Female brain we are dealing with.

Just use your free time to bond over shared interests and make the sex instead

More positive.

Yeah, if it happens. You think very opportunistic Aussie bro, I like it.
>So just bond a lot on shared interests and avoid the differences
Good answer

I've really offended Girly girls by calling them "bro", and they got REALLY upset.

Just find all the evidence that it's really a mental illness. It's very easy since there's a lot. Look up bug chasing, disease, rates of mental illness, stuff like that.

Thank you user. Do you have more examples?

Read this for lots of examples.

It's kind of like gazing into the abyss, so be careful.

You can't force the truth on people. They have to search it out themselves

>be last night
>send video explaining cultural marxism to my brother
>morning comes
>"hey did you watch that video I sent you?"
>"nah lol, I opened it and saw it was about cultural marxism, then closed it. I don't care about that"
>goes back to playing PUBG and Path of Exile
>walk away saying "there's no hope [for you]"

Rates of pedophilia amongst homosexuals. It's well over 50%.

See also the link between the gay rights movement in the US and NAMBLA.

German bro, I don't wish to discount other advise, but would not recommend any form of hard core discussion ( with facts or otherwise ) to convince any female to see differently.

They won't respect the good intention because it will come off as "schooling".

Be there for ur girl, keep her secrets safe, and be helpful, and she Will never stray from you. That is the ultimate pink pill, that even she does not know in her female brain.

I have a bit of hope in my little brother. He picks up quickly :)

I've read some things about women reacting stronger emotionally than rationally. (Logos & Pathos or smth.)
I'm a bit stubborn, so I'll find a way to compromise between the fact-barrage and staying passive. I sincerely thank you for your advice, Aussie bro

This. Women are not like us. They form opinions based on emotion. You can't "teach" them on issues they deem as emotional.

Jesus fucking Christ

I'm not typically squeamish but this made my stomach turn. How can someone, mentally questionable or otherwise, bring themselves to voluntarily do this? What little is known about the psychological effects on someone post-op is just about universally negative too.

I'd ask who in the right mind would do this to themselves, but no one IN the right mind would. Those that do are batshit insane.

NP German bro. Build goodwill for 2, downplay differences. Because females opinions are fashion. So never mind. Just be a cool supportive couple.

>Magnus Hirschfeld (14 May 1868 – 14 May 1935) was a German Jewish physician and sexologist
Sup Forums was right again.

>How should I try to convert her, convincing her of opening her eyes and feeding her the "red pill".
STD rates and oral/rectal cancer statistics.