Are Asian women as smart as White men?

Are Asian women as smart as White men?

Other urls found in this thread:

mentalfloss.com/article/28196/reasons-feel-good-about-having-blue-eyes
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-476244/Why-blue-eyed-boys-girls-brilliant.html
youtube.com/watch?v=12tce-THLUE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

that's a stupid fucking question

Nobody more successful than top Whites.Asians looks smarter because they saw less variation.

i think you mean top jews
whites are mostly inbred retards

well, i am not talking about money... im talking about science.

Asians didn't know shit until the white man showed them.

Yes

No. They're good at following directions, but they're not good at innovating.

They're better than white women in every single way

Nope. If they were, Asia would be the most developed and prosperous region on earth, and millions of whites would be moving to Asia. All of the top colleges would be in Asia, and students from all over the world would be flocking to them. The exact opposite of what is happening.

Kim, don't you have a missile launch to be watching?

They are closer to white men in intelligence than what they are to asian men, which is why I also think it's a common pairing. It's not simply based on looks, or culture, but being more on "the same level".

No. Next question.

Enough with this stupid proxy

Soon!

White woman belong to middle eastern bulls now

no, i am on a research rotation and can say they suck at science

Is that your surname ?

Probably.

That's not true. Some Asians are super crafty especially the Japs.

Is this a Jav. What are they doing with two vials of semen.

>Nigger

Both are true. Asians are highly intelligent but culturally stupid. And yes some of that culture comes from their genetics and penchant for groupthink. ie. "it's how we've always done it".

The average Asian has an edge on Whites for technical pursuits, but they inevitably fail to compete when it comes to thinking outside the box. It's not a meme, it's reality.

> In a 2007 British study, researchers found that blue eyed people were better at strategic thinking and generally performed better in tasks that required long-term thought

mentalfloss.com/article/28196/reasons-feel-good-about-having-blue-eyes

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-476244/Why-blue-eyed-boys-girls-brilliant.html

Not particularly, Mr. Nigger, both can be fucking retarded cunts.

No. Woman Brains in general stop developing earlier than that of men. Which is the reason why woman are dead even with man, considering smartness, up until a certain age and then suddenly drop off. Which is also the reason why all research that try to further the "female equality" agenda usually stop at age 16.

youtube.com/watch?v=12tce-THLUE

No, what we're seeing is the population of highly selected Asians living I'm western countries. Their race is simply a marker.

The average asian from Asia is barely human.

God i hate those teeth. It looks like they literally deform all of her face

They are actually analysing my sperm in the pic.

White women>Asian women in the looks department

Asian women>White Women in behavior

Wish most white women had asian women behavior.

fuck of cunt.

No but they look cute trying.
Nurse practitioner at best.

>No but they look cute
uhhhhhh what?

first girl, eyes too small, circle head shape, horrendus eyebrows

middle: giant forehead, egg head shaped

one on the right, weird headshape and also head is too big.

All this divide and conquer Asians vs Whites.

>yes goy, fight against the only other people who have adapted to your civilization, commit less crime than the natives and helped create some of the best vidya and music of today.

>yes goy just keep adding to the list of peoples your children will be fighting an all out conflict with. It will help you achieve purity!