Warrior genes

If you are white but don't come from a generation of soldiers you mine as well be classed as a nerdy Asian or a Jew. How ripped are you user? Are you shredded, can you do 20+ pull ups? or are you some fat ugly white boy who blames niggers and Jews for all of your problems? If you are fat it's never to lane to redeem yourself and start working out, otherwise go breed with niggers you sack of shit. One grandpa fought in the six day war, killed sand niggers, other was in the intelligence field for the air force during the cold war. Dad was a Marine during the gulf war, I'm going into the navy to become a rescue diver.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u6A8IIpV3vo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>20+
at least 60+ you faggot

>133769658
I'm 18 you cuck.

And you don't have to join the military, just don't be a harmless faggot. If your forefathers saw you, they should be proud

>18
then you're at your prime, fucking manlet
in military i had to do 100+ while 19
where are you from? western yurop?

>being a yank
>being a /fit/fag
disgusting

I will train so hard when I am healthy again. Your bastard comment really motivated me. I am 21 in military, weight 66kg at 173cm.(Last time pullups I did 9 well executed ones or 5 with additional 6 kg ) And I am even one of the most fit guys in my current unit.

here you go for more motivation

100 pull ups dead hangs all at once no rest? My record is 35 at once in good form, but if i wiggle it's around 40.

there has always and will always be cowards in society

>18
>20+ push ups
>uses cuck unironically
>triggered
>not geo flag
>that whole OP post

how insecure do you have to be to think this thread was a great idea?

>Does not know the difference between Pull ups and Push ups
>Slav which is basically a white nigger

>european
>warrior
yall white devil cave apes are only in europe because we chased you out of your caves in africa after you stole the technology document for the damn jews and collapsed our civilization children.

>>Does not know the difference between Pull ups and Push ups
i skipped through your post.
i asked you a question.

How overweight do you have to be to to get triggered by this post?

52%?

i'm not triggered, i just asked you a question that you still haven't answered and probably aren't going to answer since you are a kid that hasn't even gotten his dick wet.
ok, so how much do you hate slavs and do you want us dead?
keep in mind that eastern and southern slaves are completely different, so you have to be specific who you want dead, ok?

>Can do that many pull ups
Hello skeletons.
Strongest men in the world can't do more than 25/30 because they have all that mass.
That being said, not many jacked people go into the military.

Also
>proud of joining the military
Enjoy potentially dying for a nation in decline. They'll pay you 25k for the opportunity! Worth itttttt!

>20 pull ups
DYEL beta loser detected. What do you bench faggot?
>six day war
Kike detected. So you don't lift and you're a Jew. Seriously considering an hero m8

>Rescue diver

I hope you're ready for Russia's attack sharks they're unveiling this next war

Troll post

you arent fit for battle unless you can do 50 pushups in a row with no rest

I can get pretty close to 50 im working on it personally

I'm a fucking monster and I will your fucking head off in front of your family.

Hanging out with my liberal friends, just finished a debate with them about cultural Marxism, their argument was to simply change the subject (as usual)
I showed him this gif and the most liberal said "he cheated by using the kinetic energy from his fin" showed him the gif 5 times of the guy clearly using his good leg
>denies it.
Why can't liberals ever admit when they're wrong?
P.S. I'm from Minnesweden.. All we have are lefties to choose from.

>the girl that shrugs "wtf"
top kek

I honestly don't give a shit you are a slav. The only reason I brought it up was to trigger you which clearly worked since you are getting so defensive. Also how do I reply to a comment that is trying to straw man me? I'm pretty insecure as a person, I'll admit it, but that's not the reasons I made this post. The main purpose of this post was about keeping fit, and not being a cowardly keyboard warrior on pol.

muscle mass isn't equal to strength.
buff guys are usually the weak ones.
this is just one example i just youtubed youtube.com/watch?v=u6A8IIpV3vo
look at jackie chan that is a manlet and not buff at all, he just has strong muscle fibers and is a beast or look at people who do manual labor and compare their strength to gym rats.

Im kinda dyel bit I can carry a 120 lb load for 10 miles. Then again I have a degree and being a grunt officer is for brainlets and losers.

9?

wtf germans are fucking cucked I am 5'6 kinda skinny fat, and I was able to do 10 military style full pull ups easy back when they tested me for the lulz

They said you need to do 10 full ones to pass..

GERMANS KEKED

Wait.. is that guy in Swansea? Looks like Swansea around Christmas time.

DYEL beta detected

If you can't do 1/2/3/4 you're a nerd

I'm being fucking generous too. It's more like if you can't bench 250 for reps you're a skinnyfat beta

Jesus christ you're a faggot. If you're gloating that much about petty achievements you surely aren't white.
Fuck off.

1,8m
78kg
30+ pushups
Antisocial living in a overwhelmingly non-white city. I have no idea about how or where to get the right friends and people to get around since I'm unfortunately one of the few not that rich whites in town. How will my conquistador genes help me? My life sucks at the moment.

The fuck is 20 pullups good for, 1 or 2 with 50kg extra weight is more alpha

exactly. if you're really jacked and ina fight, all you add is psychological fear. after throwing a few punches and maybe a kick or two, you'll be throwing them weaker and weaker. you need actual strength inside of the muscles to be able to do such a task for a longer period of time

Yup! I'm a quarter kike and proud of
it.
pull ups
DYEL beta loser detected. What do you bench faggot?
I was giving the minimum, I can do 35. What's the point of lifting if it builds muscles opposite of the type required for the military. Plus I'm training to be a diver, not a fucking power lifter.
I can do 70 push ups in 60 seconds.

55kg reporting, all in my brain

>The only reason I brought it up was to trigger you
no it didn't work and i how am i getting defensive?
i was asking you how much you want us dead since i hate weak and insecure people like you(people that are destroying society) and wanted to ask you to come to serbia to try and kill a white nigger because of your military family history and your whiteness that will reign supreme and rid the world of subhumans. be the 18 year old saviour of the white race, Mrs Shaniqua Sanchez.

so you are just as insecure as the other american poster?

>muscle mass isn't equal to strength.
>buff guys are usually the weak ones
Shit example, what I'm saying is if you weigh 250 lbs of pure beef, you won't be able to do as many push ups as the 115 pound shrimp.