When is tasing a fleeing suspect okay?

When is tasing a fleeing suspect okay?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6yaie4bzsFI
youtube.com/watch?v=QbCLvcrLqPc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

when theyre niggers

easier to catch them then chasing them down

To try to stop him from jumping off a bridge.

Captcha: select bridges

if police have the opportunity yet do not subdue a criminal in ANY case they should be fired and charged with criminal negligence in the line of duty. real life human fucking lives are at risk.

>When is tasing a fleeing suspect okay?

When you're too fat to chase them

When they didn't ask if they were being detained before running, federal law.

lol @ '"american'" threads.

shitty as your "country", friends of IsRaHELL

Im about to post a police report and ask what you think, pls standby.

>Googa Gola

god damn that gets me every time

depends on the color of their skin.

>When is tasing a fleeing suspect okay?
police shouldn't be allowed to carry tasers at all only real firearms with real bullets. Criminals need to fear being shot to behave, taser gives them a false sense of not having to take responsibility for their actions.

The opioid shit didnt become a problem until cops started using Narcan, same as thugs got worse when cops started carrying tasers

Always. Tasing isn't lethal in most cases, and anyone fleeing from the cops likely did something wrong, so they deserve to be tased.

>fleeing suspect
>running away from cops
in all cases

Never. These are weapons of torture and should be b&.

When it's black/hispanic/islamic, and pregnant

They should be shot with actual rounds. Innocent do not flee.

>thugs got worse when cops started carrying tasers

Why are you surprised that when you give thugs tasers, it makes things worse?

The second a subject starts fleeing they should be shot with bullets.

Cause its fuckin hilarious, that's why

All the time, because THEY'RE FLEEING and it's a less harmful way of subduing them than shooting them with a live round in the leg.

When you've run out of bullets.

Every single time.

If I'm reading that right, all of this unfolded while the householder remained perfectly silent?

Every single time.

"Fleeing"
"Suspect"
Basically always. If they are healthy enough to try to flee from a cop and ruthless enough to try then they also should be tough enough to take a little tazing.
>>TLDR: Always unless hes black, in which case you just shoot him like any other officer.

I was wearing an orange t-shirt, purple gym shorts with no underwear, i was straight up just not having any of it and was trying to get away,
It's not reported as an assault on an officer case for a reason, because it was purely resistive, non-combative, happened in a pretty quiet and peaceful area near a virtually dead road at night, yet there was street lights on.
You are telling me that it's safer to tase a 21/yo with severe health issues than to call for back up?

So just because it is easier, it's okay to electrocute somebody?

tell me if i'm wrong but i'm pretty sure i got a police brutality suit going.

inb4> you missed some spots

just realized

Can i at least get a "stop fighting it"

cmon, show me i can trust Sup Forums when sharing my personal life and secrets.

Why was his body cam not turned on?

youtu.be/6yaie4bzsFI
There you go, now you know, free to go.
/Thread

gee, this is a pretty recent video.

Literally resisting arrest by force. Also running over the top of a police car lol

still not convinced, try again.

I don't want to talk about me trying to mantle the car...
still non-combative, no weapons.

Yes. It's a device that allows officers to prevent further chasing and development in a situation. A suspect could run around a corner and shoot a cop who runs around the corner, or the suspect could escape and later kill or injure someone in another crime. A taser in most cases ends it right away, meaning that risk ends. Cops should tase if they have the right opportunity to do so when backup is near. If there's no backup they should reserve taser use in serious cases because a suspect may have a gun, the taser may miss or the suspect may be able to resist the taser.

I forgot to mention that this report is not 100% honest, after i tried to run over the car, i tripped on the trunk and ate the dirt, thats when i gve up and just stayed they're with my hands behind my back,

Your telling me that if you were a police officer, seeing me lying there for 20-30 seconds waiting for you to handcuff me or at least use your wight to keep me from going anywhere,
isn't indicative enough that i was non-combative, only resistive?

Literally always. Tazers aren't lethal. If they didn't want to get hurt. They shouldn't have ran.

>A suspect could run around a corner and shoot a cop
what did he have to suspect that i was armed in any way?

Always

>Serial Rapist is fleeing from the Police
>'Wait stop! Don't tase him! He's unarmed!'
>Serial Rapist gets away and attacks claims another victim.

You're telling me that tasers are not defined as use of deadly or lethal force?
see

When da nigga tires to run.

I guess what i'm asking is, chase and detain me rather than chase and follow me in car and wait for backup to assist him?

When the suspect has already violated the NAP and is only fleeing to escape accountability.

*why did he choose to tase me rather than chase and follow me in car and wait for backup to assist him?

Why not just send a recreational McNuke™ at him?

No, they're defined as awesome. Did you not hear that part of the video?

Let me break it down like a fraction:
If you're not complying with the police, they may use reasonable force.
This force, though TYPICALLY not lethal, could end up injuring or killing someone.
Don't make the police have to use reasonable force.
Don't be a dick with the police.

No, they aren't lethal and deadly force. The people in that video are not dead, don't be stupid. Getting hurt is not lethal.

Is the use of a taser by a police officer upon anybody, anywhere, considered deadly or lethal force?
obvious troll, electricity can kill.

Every time.

It can kill, but the chances are low and it almost never happens. That doesn't make it a lethal force. Is punching someone lethal force because getting hit the wrong way can kill you? Is tackling someone lethal force because they can hit their head on the ground and die?

Jesus christ, by your logic we may as well just force police to only ask nicely since everything else has a possibility of killing someone. Can't risk a criminal trying to escape dying afterall, maybe if the cops just politely ask them to stop and wag their fingers at them crime will go away. Fuck off, Hillary.

I wish you would've fried.

When you cant shoot them

>antifi whining about getting tazed bro

great thread OP post photos of injuries and maybe selfie with cop next time for more laffs

Bong more cuck'd than a germ

You should be shot automatically for fleeing. Nobody who runs from cops is worth keeping.

Always.

Still fleeing.
You deserved to be tased dipshit.

If you don't want electric fish hooks stuck in you back, don't run from the police

see

>Run from the cops
>Somehow upset that you didn't get a bullet in the ass

You couldn't wait for more than 30s?

Well obviously, any unrepentant person who's violated the NAP deserves nothing less than eternal hellfire. But sadly, we're just not as advanced as God almighty yet.

I could have, but i don't want to bore you on my reason for being annoyed and impatient.
>inb4:cuz ur a dumb nigger

Hi op

yea thats me
what do you think so far?

>i don't want to bore you on my reason for being annoyed and impatient

Gotcha, you were holding and were too retarded to just dump your stash down a storm drain while uncuffed.

I'm not trying to hide im just unsure about the legalities on sharing case info so i tried to key info.

You are a retard if you think non-compliance with a police officer after a warning is a good idea. You deserved a lot more charges.

>B-but the report wasn't 100% honest! I only resisted arrest after I got bored!

Literally a nigger

M8 you're fucking pathetic with your 2deep4u Fagbook posts

Why wouldn't it be ok? What do you think the point of a tazer is?

*hide key info
no
I was compliant enough to show that i was not armed or combative.

Have you ever been tased? I have. I promise you would not disrespect the fear and pain it causes if you had experienced it.

t. US Army less-than-lethal training course graduate.

>133773922
always it wont kill them and they are getting away bring them down and to justice

>compliant enough to show that i was not armed or combative

>compliant enough
>ran the fuck away

For all the cop knew you were going off to murder someone. You were lucky you didn't get shot for expedience.

If the suspect is black and about to jump off a bridge.

youtube.com/watch?v=QbCLvcrLqPc
he jumps at 1:20

so just to be clear,
it is not legally labeled, written, and stamped down as a lethal or deadly instrument?
anywhere?

>I was compliant enough
Nigger you don't get to just decide how compliant you need to be with the cops. I'm guessing you had shitty parents with that lack of respect for authority.

Gee, if only there were some way OP could have acted that would have prevented being tased. That would have been super.

I don't go around running at bouncers with my fist cocked back and no internal intention of actually hitting them before complaining that my nose got busted open.

When they're colored
Stupid question

beaner who broke the law and got punished.
Why would you post this here and not reddit?

We're all just going to shit on you.

STOP; before you reply: DON'T
this is a meme spam thread, low quality content that is spammed on the board for easy (You)s. The content of this thread also belongs on another board (/bant/)
The best option is to not reply but if you absolutely can't keep your retarded opinion to yourself remember to type "sage" into the options field of your post.
otherwise just report and ignore and continue browsing.

Nigger i was laying down
on my belly
spread eagle for about 15 sec
then i thought it proper too cross my hands behind my back for another 15 sec
>"HES GOT A GUN, TASE THAT WILLEY NIGGER"

>15+15s
>Kid who failed the Stanford Marshmallow Test

For the last time you dumb nigger tasers aren't exclusively for armed suspects, they're for noncompliant suspects. By running you gave the cops a good enough assumption that you might try running again. By tasering you they kept you compliant without having to risk injury to themselves or you by having to physically restrain you if you suddenly got combatant.

Officer here. I just yell TASER TASER TASER and they usually stop.

That said if they are within range Ill pop 'em department policy says I can taze a fleeing suspect since its a Misd A.

How a normal person responds to a cop telling them to get down:
>Yes officer I will comply. I am unarmed and will lay down now.
>lays down patiently

What you did:
>SHIEEEEEEEEEEEEET WHITEY THINKS HE CAN GET ME TO SIT STILL? IT'S BEEN 30 FUCKIN SECONDS I DONT LAY DOWN FOR NO ONE

Bro, am cop.

Been tazed, maced, gassed, and bean bagged (accident) before.

That poster is a little bitch

see
also, i don't suppose you can source that?

When they begin to flee. Don't ever run from law enforcement, you will never outrun the long arm of justice. Criminal scum.

Stop breaking the law and you won't get tazed dipshit

>waaaah how dare the cops risk giving me a heart attack what if I had a weak heart
>running with a weak heart
Don't want to get tazed
don't run
This isn't rocket science, even a stupid spic like you should get this eventually