Queen Ann Delta Airlines Sperg Out

What's wrong with this woman? Is this Sup Forums approved behavior? Is she still /ourgirl/?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/E1EAjeNuGOw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Thinks just because shes rich and white that she is entitled to the better seat

um, sweety, its not 1952 anymore. Women of Color can sit where ever they please.

Does "extra room seat" mean she bought two seats next to each other so no one can next to her?

Wondering this myself -- or was it the extra legroom seat?

Apparently there is somebody on her seat.

She is basically exposing normies to the twitter hate mob for no reason.

Don't you dare question /ourgirl/ and QUEEN empress Iron Ann. She is a saint.

Those people do not look happy to be having their picture taken.

It's a seat with extra leg room. I wasn't sure at first but you can tell because she implied that it would be reasonable if it was given to a tall person. Meaning it has extra room.

Ann should have stood her ground. Delta would have backed down in this climate.

The airlines overbooked a flight again, it happens all the fucking time now.
American Airline companies are becoming such pieces of shit so rapidly it's astounding.

She should only fly private jet

>Ann
>Queen

Ghost yourself.

those fucking faces are perfect

youtu.be/E1EAjeNuGOw

So they put a short person in the tall person seat and made the tall person sit in the short person seat? That makes no sense

Likely, a seat next to an emergency exit. Has extra legroom, but you cannot store your stuffs under the seat in front of you.

ann is bae so you can go fuck your yourself sideways

Go back to rebbit, JIDF.
Ann actually calls out the jews.

Coulter is the only man I've ever met who got upset about having to give up their seat for a woman.

I want to fuck Ann Coulter so badly.

Would that mean ann couldn't take the flight?

>Ann pissed that Delta gave her booked seat to someone else for no reason
>She is being a bitch by stating how shitty Delta is
I don't understand why you think she is being a bitch for not getting what she paid for.

That's why she's mad

Hey OP. As long as she pisses off you and your filthy libtard faggots, then she's got my approval.

That's not how delta operates. Coulter is probably lying.

Sorry, never been on Reddit and not JIDF. Ashley is still superior and also calls out the jews.

She's being a bitch by taking those people's photo who clearly do not wish to have their picture taken and put on twitter. And judging by their reactions and knowing how Ann can act sometimes, it doesn't look like she was behaving appropriately.

>Thinking that paying for the comfort of said seat dosent entitle you to it because of your gender or skin color.

If I spent the extra money on a seat to have comfort, and then had it taken away because somebody had booboo feelings, id be pretty pissed too.

Also.
>Shit pol user defending Delta.
What motherfucker? Thats like defending United.

Ronaldo in the back

A rich person wouldnt pick that seat to begin with, faggit. Fucking KYS

I feel like there has to be more to it that. There has to be a logical reason. They wouldn't do it just because, unless they recognized Ann and decided to fuck her over.

If she paid for a pre-booked seat, she should've gotten a pre-booked seat.

I can't stand this woman, but business is business. Clearly, they wanted to please this Muslim/brown family more than they wanted to honor Ms. Coulter's contract with them, just so that they could sit together. Ridiculous.

>those faces

Seriously. Just because you're white and paid for it doesn't mean it's yours. This is an equal world.

>it would've been okay if they'd given my seat to a tall person

I hate the way society enables tall people. Call it manlet rage or whatever but this is just pathetic. Literally "I wouldn't mind if a tall person got it because tall people are allowed to have what they want"

Being tall is not an achievement and does not warrant respect or rewards in and of itself.

Chances are we don't know the full story. Delta doesn't take seats away from people that already have assigned seats. It's not possible with their computer system. Something else happened.

Could be that these three people are traveling together and were given nearby seats at checkin. If that's the case, they also should have reserved their seats in advance. Or it could be that the seat reservations got overridden because airlines cannot handle overbookings and aircraft replacement properly.

thats a cute get you got

>Be millionaire
>fly coach

It's a bitch move but when you're in public you can't expect to have privacy.

Yeah, because there'll be no way for Delta to prove if she's lying, right? She's not retarded enough to claim something that can be easily verified if it's bullshit.

Ann's no dummy, but apparently you are.

>everything is politics
>this famous person who shares my views gets a pass on shitty behavior because i like her entirely irrelevant political views

You're dumb nigga

>Also.
>>Shit pol user defending Delta.
>What motherfucker? Thats like defending United
Sup Forums had plenty of people defending United. Thread after thread of misinfo, like spreading his bad reputation in an attempt to defame him even though it belonged to another doctor.

It's quite obvious a lot of people here pick sides by skin color.

>Could be that these three people are traveling together and were given nearby seats at checkin.
This makes sense. Would not be the way Delta should handle the situation - the woman should just have to sit alone - but at least it's logical.

I dont see what the big deal is, but then again I always book aisle seats

The seat had extra leg room.

It's like how you get a booster seat at restaurants so you can eat at the table.

Plenty of people lie all the time about airlines. Delta probably won't even respond to her, right or wrong.

HAIL QUEEN ANN

They need to be fucking ended. All of them. Now.

Have a (you). Fucking thirsty degenerate.

Did Kim finally let you norks use the internet?

She paid for

If you prebook a flight they shouldn't be able to take that from you without a damn good reason

I did it for her.

The seats in the emergency exit row have extra legroom. They also cost extra now if you want to choose them as your seat early.
Also, "here is a picture of the woman" but its focused on the two guys and the girl there is almost out the frame...

I'm like a 1m75 manlet and I suffer big time on planes and trains because of legroom. Any time I would give up an extra legroom seat to a poor 2m freak.

>It's quite obvious a lot of people here pick sides by skin color.

No shit? Every other place on the internet and society in general does the same thing, but for the other team.

It's fine if she wants to bitch about Delta but taking a picture of the person who took your seat without their consent as if it's their fault is just a retarded dick move

The Delta employee is probably some retard leftist who thought it would be cute to bump the evil Ann Coulter for a strong, independent womxn of color.

>queen ann
Get out

So...Delta gives pre-assigned seats to others without due cause or compensation? Sad!

Like anyone gives a shit.
She's a woman and that's what they do.

Is that the guy from The Young Turks

>Any time I would give up an extra legroom seat to a poor 2m freak.
This is a good point. If the woman refused to switch seats with ann, does she deserve to have her picture posted on twitter? Refusing to switch seats in this situation is bitch move, and not something white people do in polite society.

Nope. Delta does not do this. Anne is lying about something. This photo has her on the complete otherwise of the plane. She probably just got to drunk at the airport bar.

>person of color
You just called the cunt who stole Ann Coulter's seat a nigger.

>Problem glasses

Oh, she knows.

What the fuck? Seats have televisions in them now?

Delta's do, good luck trying to watch anything on them though

>Thinks just because shes rich and white
Rich???
Delta?
Not flying first class?

Guess I'm doing better than poor Ann these days

Yeah I wouldn't fly coach with the plebs. She should fly private.

>Ann Coulter
>Want to save white America
>Childless white old cunt.
>Literally she represent all of white American problems by herself.

Please don't go Kyklon Ben on Sarah. Such innocence need not be defiled by politics.

You having freakishly long legs is not my problem. Humans were never meant to grow as tall as they are. This woman at 6 feet tall is an anomaly; a freak. She has no right to any more leg room than anyone else.

>based aisle seat

Tall people are worth more, get over it.

F

>tweet more than 2 times because Twitter barely lets you get a sentence out due to character limits
>wow what a RANT woo she's fucking UNHINGED! FOUR tweets man what a SPERG OUT she's MAD AS FUCK

lol I didn't even realize there were tweets before the ones I posted. Anyway, this could be them removing her from her seat and the picture of the woman sitting down is in the seat ann is being forced to sit in. The picture (in the OP) was taken before the woman got up so ann could sit down.

All the airlines do that are worth a damn.

>What's wrong with this woman?
OP writes this after the rest of us have endured six months of his autistic screeching because Trump won the presidency.

>her
Stop posting this disgusting freak

I live in minnesota so I never fly delta because it takes 1.5 hours to check bags.

I go southwest at the baby terminal and it takes 45 minutes top from walking in the door to sitting at the gate.

this

>nigger stewardess
I think I see the problem.
Bet the stewardess is about to get the pink slip.

Somethings up. She must be drunk or something.

China NK proxy doesn't fool people anymore

Dang, look at that smug qt hnnngg

That's a militant black woman if I ever seen one. She looks like every single one of those black bitches in those BLM protests. This may have been political.

Fuck off nigger. Your not a "person of color" you're a shitskin.

who?

Don't worry man, I'm sure Jamal will let you hold his balls!

You're not wrong and she would agree with you if you told her that. She knows she's one of the bad ones.

Yeah. Coulter will snap soon and go 1488

Back to cuckit sweetie :)

yeah, it's the emergency exit seat. booked a few myself for the extra room.

>guy on the left

JUST

dem tiddies tho

>nigga
You need to go back.