Advice

I was a homeless, alcoholic, drug addict for around 3 years before i realized it was weak and pathetic and I wanted to get my life back on track. I had my fun, its time to grow up.

In the last 4 months I have managed to get an extremely shit, low paying job, a room in a flat and cut my substance abuse back to basically zero.

I'm not asking for sympathy or handouts from anyone at all because fuck you i got myself into this mess.

My question is how the fuck do I go about getting myself above this dead end minimum wage spirit crushing shit? How do you guys do it every single day without going mad?

eat oats, milk, eggs and apples only.

I wasn't really meaning my diet

drugs

>My question is how the fuck do I go about getting myself above this dead end minimum wage spirit crushing shit?
There's basically no way out. Once you deviate from the path of "High School -> College -> Grad School -> White Collar Office Job", you're unlikely to ever have a lucrative career.

You're only real hope at bettering your life at this point would be going to trade school and becoming an independent tradesman.

every day i sniff h and smoke weed. the trick is to keep your tolerance low and not spend every cent you have on dope.

It takes time. Work hard, "prove yourself" and opportunities will eventually present themselves. But it won't happen in months. This is a long haul thing.

Did you suck dick for money? Were you ever raped by a gang of hobos?

get a manual labor job
get /fit/, sunlight, good feels

just be homeless and sober, you can game the system because everyone's expecting you to be on drugs

To who?
So i have to prove myself to my assistant manager thats probably younger than me that works at some shit chain store?

what i am doing right now i wouldnt like to consider as a career. it was something to be able to pay for my shit box over priced room

What country/city are you in?

>milk
fuck no.

probably with sports

just have some activity. Either sports or gaming. and do it a lot whatever you choose

should get you over the times

you can either get a low paying construction job with an upgrade path or learn some computer shit, that's probably the only 2 paths out of shit wages short term.

'basically zero' is a good start but your fight isn't over yet.

Good job on turning your situation around. I'm not trying to fag up to you by saying that either. Bad news is your job sucks. Unfortunately you can quit it because you'll be fucked. Do you have any marketable skills or hobbies that could generate extra income? If not then keep looking for a better job. (((They))) say it's easier to find a job when you already have one.

sadly no, neither.

to be honest at this point i would rather be gainfully employed, warm and housed and high.. but i still think i need to knock that on the head

Pretty easy keeping your tolerance low with daily use I bet

??

Good news friend!
You can avoid poverty by:

1. Graduating from high school.

2. Waiting to get married until after 21 and do not have children till after being married.

3. Having a full-time job.

If you do all those three things, your chance of falling into poverty is just 2 percent. Meanwhile, you’ll have a 74 percent chance of being in the middle class.

Applies to everyone
These rules apply to all races and ethnic groups. Breaking these rules is becoming more commonplace, unfortunately, for all racial groups.

By contrast, young adults who violated all three norms — dropped out, got married before 21 and had children out of wedlock and didn’t have a full-time job — had a 76 percent chance of winding up in poverty and a 7 percent chance of winding up in the middle class.

Credit where credit is due. You were a filthy degenerate. but you should actually feel proud of yourself for dragging yourself out of the hole you were in.

now you in for the long haul nigger. Educate yourself. The internet you can get fuckign anything on there, courses books, podcasts.. pirate copies fo everything. Stop fiucking about on pol. educate yourself. You don't need a school or university to do that. Once you read around a subject you'll figure out how to move up to the next level..

Save your money pal. start making some more with a side hustle. Read. Watch and listen and you'll figure it out.

not really any skills dude, i passed high school tho but then kinda just drifted off..

computers would interest me, do you mean start with a course or something?

Depends on the industry you work, there's practically no advancement in customer service industries but some labor is not so bad depending on your state solely (Mexicans)
The first thing you want to do is not quit your soul crushing job until you find another, quitting is all around bad and ruins a reference when you otherwise have none since youve been doping for 3 years.

If your record is clean you can apply for fasfa and attend online college which I would suggest and if you can start saving up and invest in trust bonds even ones that aren't long term give returns and its the most safe form of interest you can receive. Live cheap and get a associates in a decent field then look into switching and keep working your way up.
It flies by when you do online courses and its easy as shit.

Bang that shit pussy

>basically zero
In other words, you're still using.

So in light of this fact, why is your failure to succeed in the world confusing to you?

STOP FUCKING USING! You're not a fucking lab rat. You can choose to override your impulses.

Community college, every bit helps. If you can take even one class a semester the time will pass and you will end up with an associates and a ladder to a bachelor's. Keeps you out of debt and will get you into a university.

only thing i know how to hustle is drugs.
but yea the rest of it is pretty much what im wanting to learn. just kinda need to get pointed in the right direction

>milk

literally turning men into faggots. Too much estrogen

There's a lot of free resources out there that will teach you networking or a programming language - those are the 2 biggest sectors with the highest demand

Check out Code Academy if you want to learn to code with no experience, it's a pretty gentle learning curve!

I would try to do an evening course to learn a trade, bricklaying, plastering, painting and decorating, plumbing, electrician.

Fucking... there you go. I had a similar thing myself. It really sucked. Put myself thru college while living in a 91 Nissan Sentra but quit school when I realized it was a useless libtard degree.

Just gotta walk hard. Don't fucking give up. Don't let this world fuck you in the ass without any pillow talk afterwards. You can power bottom your way out of it.

Keep your sense of humor. Swallow your pride and take help if offered. If you can afford to, tape $10 to your ceiling so it's the first thing you see in the morning and the last thing you see at night.

It's fucking tough but if you keep going and you get what you where you want to be; then you can look around and think to yourself "I built this empire all by myself from the asses of my past."

This. I've come from a similar place and it's taking years to get sorted. If you were a homeless junky a few months ago you'll be a fucking train wreck for a while yet in all kinds of ways. Just keep yourself together and be as reliable/responsible as you can and don't give yourself excuses why you're a born failure when you fuck up, take it on the chin and keep moving.

Keep working user, save every cent you can, think like a kike and learn everything you can about investing. Give a couple years of wagecucking and youll see daylight

is it cheap/free?
because funding for me is a bit thin at the moment, to be exact i have $0.07

but it has been going towards healthy shit, like a fucking bed and pillows and noodles and as toothbrush..

i am literally starting with the clothes i had on my back. and they weren't pretty

build yourself physically and try to do some courses in the stuff you're interested in. Alternatively try to search for a job which offers such a courses and let's you progress. You're gonna make it. Just don't you dare to even touch the stuff you were addicted to. But I don't have to explain why to you, I guess.

Also this. Stop fucking using. That's the reason for all this shit. If we're talking about weed, that's fine. Keep smoking that because it'll calm the nerves.

>without going mad?
I am already pretty mad, in 15 years I'll be insane. I don't think that I can even prevent that, it's going to happen.

>How do you guys do it every single day without going mad?

Education. Learn languages, read books, study something.

You've been living in an artificial universe created by drugs. Everything will seem mundane and less exciting now. You will have to be careful not to be tempted back.

Join the military

if you're bright or at least average but passionate about the topic, you can find everything on it on the internet. If you're not, I wouldn't recommend becoming a programmer. That sounds harsh, but for some it's just a waste of time and money.

>without any pillow talk afterwards
kek

its more i just no fucking clue what industry path i should go down, or how to go about it.. i mean i know i made the first step, its just figuring out all the rest of this miserable shit now before i can watch it all unfold into something to be proud of

>My question is how the fuck do I go about getting myself above this dead end minimum wage spirit crushing shit?

Go into mini split installation. Advertise on craigslist.

You say you dont need help with your diet but you eat noodles
2 minute noodles are expensive compared to cooking your own meals. Go to /fit/ and read the guides on eating cheap and healthy

Do you have a criminal record?

There's all kinds of trade jobs available for people that involve a ~6 month - 1 year training period to become an appliance repairman or something like a refrigeration systems technician and the only strict requirement is typically, 'don't be a felon.'

more so the odd few beers to calm the nerves and stop the shakes. but honestly thats at most a couple times a week now. but 1/8 of what i was drinking daily before.. you cant hold that against me

That's exactly the sort of thing this user doesn't need. All the drugs in the world are in the military. Heroin wasn't the main cash crop in Afghanistan until the US invaded it.

Learn how to be a plumber. Work as a helper for one year, pick the guys brain, and then go out on your own. You don't need a license if you don't ever write anything on paper. Cash job. Get a small truck and you're golden.

I feel I'm vaguely articulate and intelligent enough to do something decent, hence the change while i still have a chance..
before theres too many more holes burned in my brain

misdemeanor or 2 but nothing serious

The man asks on how to figure /find the best profession where he could excel and be successful /pol ,dont give these vague bullshit general answers that are useless

This OP. You can make legit money and keep yourself busy making an honest living. You also don't deal with feces nearly as often as it's memed.

Hey buddy, I highly recommend Khan Academy for learning anything you might wish to. It probably won't get you a great job, but learning is never a negative thing.

Whatever it takes you just need to invest in yourself brother. Everyone here believes in you senpai.

Get your substance abuse to zero, then join a branch of the military. If there's no record of your usage, they don't need to know.

codeAcademy is free and will give you a very basic understanding of scripting and some general info on how computers work. You will need to supplement it with knowledge on how computers work, how a software lifecycle works and best practices for development. Most courses can be free, but you will need to be intelligent and hard working. It will also take several years toi even get up to speed before becoming hireable; so prepare for the long haul. Shit aint easy

You work your way up to a slightly higher paying job that is just as soul crushing if not more so and kill yourself at 35 like the rest of us.

this user speaks the truth

work hard and get promoted

We cant tailor our advice to someone we dont know

Watch men on youtube do cool shit, its generally inspiring. And i dont mean watch those "people are awesome" videos, i mean watch AvE or this old tony

To add to my other post, just because I asusme you'll ask: Yes, Khan Academy is completely free. Just khanacademy.org and sign up buddy, or get the app if your only access to the internet is a phone or tablet.

KEK

see

A few beers a week is fine mate. Try and get some temp work in admin via a recruitment agency. It's piss easy and will look far better on your cv/resume than retail.

1. Go to a temp service
2. Check manufacturing box
3. Work an assembly line job

It's shit work but it pays much better than what you're doing. I hope you don't mind working with felons, though, because factories get a tax write-off for hiring them.

Homesteading in the wilderness. Takes time and effort sure but if you are dedicated it can be rewarding being on your own.

Depends on how old you are, OP.

Go to trucking school

You can get it in a few weeks and companies will pay for your training

You gotta pass a piss test though for sure

If your looking for adventure and still have connects then start slinging big, or get some military experience and then join some private paramilitary group in africa or fight with the south africans. Or go work in an oil field or something. Maybe learn spanish and work with some narcos and make millions.

Or work a 9-5 for the rest of your life while relapsing every 3-4 years. Men need risk and adventure, only faggots work in dead end jobs.

>tree trimmer
starts out at 14 dollars an hour.

factory workers can bring home 500-1000 a week.
Where the fuck are you at OP?

Neither of these jobs require any skill to start.

Actually as a fellow addict and alcoholic I can absolutely hold that against you.

You are still drinking and using. You wont actually get your brain in a place to REALLY start making progress until you stop completely and find something else to be passionate about besides drugs. Period.

t. 3 1/2 years sobriety.

dunno man. i have a math degree and cant find a job other than washing dishes. ive started to drink nearly daily because im pissed off and yes it is crushing my soul.

Jesus,l i thought i was going to have to sift though a torrent of abuse on here, but you guys are being awesome.
these are exactly the type of things i was looking for.

Goddamn it niggers, im not going to let you down

I don't disagree with your last sentence but you are a clueless idiot

goddamn fucking hardware supply store

Op check my reply it could be your best option

I can answer any questions about it, it will get you out of poverty quick if you work your ass off

How does tree trimmer not require experience? No company is going to hire some shmuck to strap on a harness and risk life and limb with no experience (unless mexican)

Student loan.
Trade school.
Don't do computers, it's a meme that takes a lot of work and commitment before you get a little reward.
Be a welder or some shit man. Hard work is rewarding for the soul, and it's not actually hard. If you insist on playing with technology be an electrician.
If you're going into trade school it won't be hard to get loans cause they need tradesmen, and you have a shitty job to supplement the course. Living with parents or some shit while you do it would help but eh.
Otherwise go for easy certifications to get low entry jobs like security, or IT bitch work with a Comptia A+. Not a final solution (heh) but a good stepping stone

I think we're the same person.
Get a part time trade school degree.

I did High School -> College -> Fucking around for 10 years -> Teaching myself Programming -> Web Development job

Programmer.

I smoked pot

How'd you end up finally getting the web dev job?
I went to school for web development and have continued learning on my own afterwards, but I'm having a really hard time finding jobs in Europe that I qualify for. They all expect fullstack junior developers, which imo is insane and wishful thinking. Do I just apply anyway? Or is the market here just worse than in the US?

You should try and get a construction job or save up enough to go into plumbing school or a trade school

You could even try working on one of those oil rig jobs or something that most normal people won't take. You work for 6 month clips out on the sea with no drugs around. Could be good for you

what licenses do you need?

It's cool I'm not holding it against you. You've reduced it and that is commendable. It's a step.

Also, OP, I want to add that all addicts are liars, which means you are enbellishing your story in some way. I'd put my money on it being worse than you're telling us. You need to get honest, buddy. Not with us, with yourself and "god". God means somethin get different to everyone, so I hope you figure I think out.

This i had a well into 6 figure job in IT but it was soul crushing so i quit. There's no way to win everything sucks especially corporate life. Stick to being a junkie.

Embellishing* oops

This.

Dude, good on you. My advice, join the military (navy, air force, coast guard only) do your 4 to 5 years, and then you can get out, or make it a career. You can go to school for free while in or after. And you'll make more then you do now. Ignore the dieing for Jews posts that will follow mine. Just leave out all your drug use when you join.

Well you start out as the helper or brush clearer. Then when you get used to doing more and more stuff they pay you more. Some days someone might call in sick and they have you cut some trees on the ground. Its not fucking rocket science. Then in a few years you make 22$ an hour.

You need a cdl class A, certain companies will pay your bus ticket to get there, house and feed you, and you can make 500 a week starting out

Look up the swift cdl company training

I've been a fuck up and now I make 800 a week

dude at least you would have been able to set yourself up to live comfortably. at the moment i am several rungs below the poverty line

Also.. FIGURE IT OUT*

I really fucked that post up senpai

You are lucky because the economy is so great. Go on indeed or some other site and look for work. There are a ton of entry positions with jobs that are yours to lose.

CDL class a driver's license. Might want to get hazardous license as well, more money.

Wtf
>>>/Adv/ newfag

my dude, you may be on to something.
also because i am just so used to being on the move now im worried i will fuck it all up if i stay in the same place

goddamn it captha had sunnyvale on the sign

The class A will be earned while your training so all you gotta do is apply and head to the training school to get the cdl, you have to sign a 1 year contract to stay with them, but you'll be digging yourself out of poverty, just gotta do your own research on the subject start with googling "company sponsored cdl training"

The other anons have some good advice (free internet courses, etc), but if you know how to hustle drugs, then maybe a bright career in sales is on the horizon. Drugs, cars, pharmaceuticals, shares, real estate, all just commodities to be bought and sold at the end of the day (not a jew). Not my thing, I don't have the gift to be able to talk to people easily and get them to part with their cash, but maybe you do.

Best of luck, user.

I hope it helps man also check out trucking truth .com it's a truckers forum so you can learn more about the trucker life