It's Saturday night, why are you here? Imagine yourself right now, sitting at your desktop in pitch black...

It's Saturday night, why are you here? Imagine yourself right now, sitting at your desktop in pitch black, arguing about race and identity politics. Why aren't you sorting your life out? What's stopping you from experiencing nature and the wonders that emerge from the suffering that is life? One day you will wake up one morning at the age of 35 and regret every second you spent on your computer. How could you hope to change your nation if you can't change your lifestyle?

I'm about to drink and play some vidya then fap to some trap H. I'm living the dream life

It's cool Jordan I've actually been doing a lot of sorting and only shitpost occasionally now.

is still early here,you EU cuck

>It's Saturday night, why are you here?

where else would i be?

>trap H

What's H?

I asked my friends if anyone was up for a pint and they were like "nah".

So I'm going to sit here and watch Fascape and eat an entire box of Mr Kipling's Strawberries and Cream French Fancies, I don't really have any alternative.

trap hentai.

>What's stopping you from experiencing nature

Well I just got back from 4 hours of mountain biking, JP. I'm already sorted.

I have to clean my house before my friends come to watch GoT tomorrow, I'm just taking a break

Sounds like a good time desu

Yes you do.

Get out there and drink, and fuck, and fight. What kind of Irishman are you anyway?

>It's Saturday night
Not in the parts of the world that matter.

I worked my ass off today, did my work out when I got home, and am having a few drink before reading and going to sleep. My female is busy. Lay the fuck off dad.

You mean Canada?

>What kind of Irishman are you anyway?

The non-cartoon kind

>experiencing nature in the dark

ok shlomo

Nobody likes that kind. Get back to the toons.

I can't because I need the approval of X to do something and they do not approve atm

>implying i want to try and change the nation with all odds stacked against me

Nah B, I'm gonna sit here in my cozy house and be my nihilistic self while i watch the world crash and burn, Feels good man

Uh. Cuz I don't feel like it

also

death to all niggers

Yea my woman has to work saturday nights and Idc about going out. So saturday is my night to drink beer and shitpost.

>One day you will wake up one morning at the age of 35 and regret every second you spent on your computer.

Joke's on you, I am 38