The Inevitable Civil War in America

I suspect there will be a civil war (using the term loosely) in the US before 2024.

The left has shown its true violent and belligerent nature. It's become more and more evident in the age of Trump. The right has been biting its collective tongue for years. Between the compulsory acceptance of moral deviance (catch-all term for anything outside the norm of "traditional American values"), the perpetual victim class (Islam, LGBQT, feminist, illegal immigrants, BLM, etc) and general petulance, the left has endeared themselves to nobody outside of their caste. The Democrat party is collapsing and they aren't going to go down quietly.

I'd say that the fuse has already been lit, and it's just a matter of time before it blows.

I know that the "Day of the Rope" is a popular wet dream of a meme on Sup Forums, however it won't be far from reality. This will be an ideological left/right war as much as an urban/rural one. You will see mass chaos and infighting within major metropolitan areas. Martial Law will likely be declared and mandatory curfews enforced by pain of death. Those who live in rural communities will be mostly fine. The hammer won't drop on them as hard, though they will still be dealt a major blow.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5Ea-vENSiFU
resist.com/CWII.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=gPjszWcL6no
youtube.com/watch?v=SJcoXi9I5Wc
archive.is/WPrYb
merriam-webster.com/dictionary/conspiracy
youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_163338665&feature=iv&src_vid=5REyULsLXVQ&v=-Z3CaT33Lfc
crisismagazine.com/2013/the-catholic-bishops-and-immigration-reform)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

There will be hundreds of thousands, if not millions, of dead. With that much death, there will be an epidemic of disease the likes of which the US has never experienced. Since most hospitals are located in metro areas, medical services will break down at a rapid rate.

It will destroy the black and Latino community. The Latinos will do better since many will just head south to or through Mexico. Canada will undoubtedly be dragged into the fray. If for no other reason than to secure their own borders.

The ideological left will be annihilated or driven so far underground that it will take several generations for it to rear its head back into the public eye.

We will have meme'd right wing death squads into existence. The small pockets of leftist "resistance" will be exterminated with extreme prejudice.

America will once again be governed by the people and for the people. There will be hard and lean times ahead for decades, but hard times make for strong people.

>RWDS
yes please. My body is ready.

>I'll be fighting age.
Good.

>RWDS
My body is ready

>this thread again

Go away

LARPing is serious business.

One vigilante could turn the course of American history. I though the shooting of GOP senators was the moment.
youtube.com/watch?v=5Ea-vENSiFU

The left would get destroyed in a civil war.

The inner city opportunists they love to "protect" and consider an "ally" of would raid their homes and be more of a initial threat to liberal cities than hard core right wingers.

If some shit slipped through and happened, a US civil war would be a world war. Different nations would be coming in to help the side that they like. EU troops would be fighting Russian troops on US soil, each with their own group Americans.

Titor warned us

>Poles, Russians, and Americans all fighting on the same side
The more I hear about this future war the more I want it

Keep LARPing antifa doesn't represent mainstream leftism and there's no way that shit will escalate into a full blown civil war. The biggest thing you could possibly see is maybe an attempted coup but they would just get BTFO. Most people in america aren't ideologically tribal enough to literally take up arms and go to war against the opposite side. You fucks are just board and want something to do with your lives thats why you keep wishing for a civil war and/or race war that will never come.

I know how to prevent this.
>get some of your buddies together
>dress up as antifa
>burn the koran, scream incoherrently about islamofascism and LGBTQ rights in Saudi Arabia
>actual antifa copy you because they're dumb
>dumb muslims around the world start killing antifa
>antifa either BTFO'd eternally or starts fighting Islam
They're practically begging for an excuse to start killing each other, they just dont' know it yet.

I certainly hope so.

the whole world would be in flames before too long

>chinks would move on taiwan and SE Asia
>Russia EU proxy war would eventually turn hot and spread into Europe
>Shias and Sunnis would go full on religious warfare against eachother.
>Indians and pakis would go at it
>somebody would get nuked somewhere

Where in the post did I say that I would be picking up my rifle to shoot some leftist scum? How is a prediction considered LARPing?

While I absolutely agree that any Civil War in America would result in a world war, I disagree that it would be fought on our soil.

I believe that the major worldwide players would see it as an opportunity to flex their own muscle.

Russia would invade/annex former Soviet nations creating a new Russian Union.

China would invade SE Asia, Japan and the Koreas.

Islam would try to rally the troops and gang up on Israel. It would result in either Israel glassing the entire Arabian peninsula or getting BTFO.

India would invade and probably nuke Pakistan.

Europe would dissolve into full on Left wing death squads.

Russia would invade and conquer Europe.

stop teasing me with this nonsense. shit or get off the pot already! i was all ready for this shit 10 yrs ago and it's literally NOTHING! DO IT or else KYS.

Nobody's talking about antifa; they're a symptom, not the disease. The fact is that the United States is incredibly splintered today. There are two large segments of the population eight and left, that now don't even inhabit the same reality.

Again, not a LARP, just a prediction.

? There will be no civil war. The left is only in control of what we allow it to be in control of through our indulgences.

Riots in Berkeley only happen because Berkeley's "authorities" endorse and allow it to, if they leave that pocket....suddenly there is a mayor that doesn't tell our "silent rightwing militia" the Police to stand down.

The Right is firmly in control of the US. We make up the military with our children, the police with our adults and the veterans with our old.

And the left...they hate guns, the police and the military.

It's almost....is comical when the left talks about revolution. Do you think Antifa faggots can deal with living outside their cities for a week? No lattes or Reddit? Killing and preparing their own food?

Billy Meier predicts two civil wars actually.

looks like "white ISIS" is ready and waiting for the go code. LOL.

the next civil war will be a race war and will take place sometime when whites are a minority and america is a declining power (probably 2050s)

resist.com/CWII.pdf

>Implying it will happen

Not with a bang user....with a whimper
youtube.com/watch?v=gPjszWcL6no

lel, just said all that too It would be fought on our soil at the begining, left wing would get "advisors" from EU countries and supplies. Maybe even "peace keepers" to side with the left, who would be getting their asses kicked on their own.

Russians would seek to counter and the proxy war would start. It would just keep escalating from there.

Haha I noticed that after I posted it. Nicely played.

Daily reminder that the upcoming total solar eclipse of August 21 will traverse the United States from the west coast to the east coast, and end at Fort Sumter, site of the first shots of the American Civil War.

That's actually a private army on pay by some rich guy in Ukraine.

>2050s

maybe even earlier, since the venn diagram of political party and race is becoming two completely separate circles

The actual politics of such an event wouldn't be clear cut.
If the Right started shooting a bunch of Antifa commies at first the police would shoot everyone involved. Police would order everyone to drop their weapons, and it would turn into a blood bath real quick if no one complied. If the Right complies, gets disarmed, its a huge victory for Antifa. If Antifa gets disarmed, the media will spin it, and some foreign national will pay their bail.
De facto by protecting the system of law and order the police would be aiding Antifa. Thats the reality of the situation. If a Right militia formed to go out and kill some Commie ring leaders the police would be looking to stop a group of armed people about to commit a murder. Thats how they'd see things.

The police being on the side of the Right would mean that law and order in the country had completely broken down.

Pls kill al chicanos because we dont want them back. Also kill the niggers so we can live i peace in separate counties.

The only difference between Antifa and a shitlib boomer on Facebook is how they smell in person.

Once first responder salaries and pensions in liberal cities and states dry up, the law may be enforced a little loosely. I mean, Chicago has single handedly brought the state of Illinois to near junk status. They can't pay all of their public servants with nothing.

We shouldn't be wishing for an another war. Seriously, a lot of good people died in the previous wars. Its the left that wants to start a war and we shouldn't give them what they want.

I've heard some niggers are starting to realize their social security money goes farther in mexico, kek

I'm certainly not wishing for one. I just believe that we, as a society, have gone past the point of no return. The political division has metastasized into unbridled hatred on both sides of the coin.

It was a willingness to go to war that gave us our country in the first place.

youtube.com/watch?v=SJcoXi9I5Wc

enjoy, desu though he seems like a decent dude so w/e

the black sun rises!!

I thought the battle of HOTH was fiction user? WTF?

I want to emphasize that I don't believe it will be "muh race war now." Will there be people from different races selectively targeting other races? Absolutely. However, I am convinced that the left/right dichotomy is more of a hotbed issue than the white/non-white one.

What drives a person to such a retarded ideology? Are you even white?

this is true. thanks for bringing up htis valid oint user. ;)

Absolutely.

The thing that is going to separate the wheat from the chaff is self-reliance. The majority of urban dwellers have no idea what it means to live off the land. Whereas someone who has been brought up hunting, fishing, growing vegetables (you know, poorer country folk) will be just fine as long as they don't take more than what they need to survive.

You need a good spark to ignite the tinder. A Trump assassination by a leftist and the subsequent economic collapse is a good example of a sufficient catalyst.

There won't be a civil war.
The left would get slaughtered. Their best chance would be a coup,but that's also unlikely to succeed

I know this is anecdotal, but I live in Philadelphia and the Philadelphia arts program (literally just a bunch of volunteers, not very centrally planned, uses a concrete outdoor amphitheater that anyone is allowed to use) literally has put a show on about Romans revolting against the government, like every other week now. I noticed the same thing in NYC, lots of plays about revolt and murder. Very strange.

I genuinely hope it happens. I live in New York City and despite knowing I'll die amidst the chaos due to my location, I sincerely hope it happens as there's no proper way to save this country anymore.

All around me I see peak degeneracy, just when you think it certainly cannot get worse, it does. It goes on and on ceasing to stop. Sometimes when I ride the midnight train, I'm the only white person on, surrounded by countless shades of brown. In the streets, I see white women and men race mix endlessly.

I've grown sick of this place. You can't save it democratically, you can't vote your wishes away or hold protests. It needs to be flushed down the fucking toilet.

If it means a better future for the upcoming generations than so be it. I'm sure the Founding Fathers would've wanted it this way.

I think that's called Priming. They try to get the public used to the idea of a revolt or a government collapse in order to desensitize them to the actual happening. There won't be the initial shock, so people would be more likely to jump right in the fray.

The right will get its ass kicked unless it gets organized.
Relevant read: archive.is/WPrYb

I think you are missing a chicken-egg concept here. You are right, left/right is the primary function. But political fault lines are largely racial (aka blacks vote dem whites vote repub) and so in a lot of ways, a left/right is a black/white

I'm sure all that thespian training will prepare them for the big day.

We want this war to start soon

Glorious day for us

>living in NYC

>not embracing the """"""""""diversity""""""""""

I visited that shithole for a week back in May 2015 and saw one homeless dude buttfucking another on a Sunday morning. That was my first day there.

NYC needs to go down in flames. The only redeemable part was, surprisingly, Chinatown.

Why are these new age conservatives so treasonous? Just move out of western society if you do not like it here.

But the political/racial outliers are what I'm willfully including. I admit that I have no clue how big of an issue tribalism would be in that scenario. Would a right wing black person be more likely to lock arms with a right wing white or a left wing black? It's all just speculation, but only with the right.

I can guarantee that leftist whites would never join in arms with right wing whites. Leftist kids would gladly slaughter their own parents if they were on the wrong side of the aisle.

It's not as clear cut as I've initial predicted, but I think I'm on the right track with it.

> says the guy with a kek flag

Right....LARP...sure..

> This will be an ideological left/right war
Things aren't so black and right. There are many different factions both left and right which hate each other. If this were to happen it won't be so simple.

A left wing black person isn't really left wing, they're right wing but on the other side. They advance the cause of their own group at the expense of other groups. That's a right wing behavior, they just do so by allying with American leftists.

Indeed.

How about we talk about bridging the divide between political sides? Liberals and conservatives were not like this even twenty years ago.

they "infiltrated" each other at the behest of (((them))) and now we're at "that time". the "sleepers have awaken" and the rest of the masses are being "woke". keep your heads when those around you are losing theirs (figuratively and literally).

All vs niggers is the only way. All humans hate niggers, those who pretend not to are lying to themselves.

So you just run with the whole Jew conspiracy?

>Relevant read: archive.is/WPrYb
that's some noice read

That's why I stand by my statement that we have crossed the point of no return. The division is too deep seeded. Both sides hate the other (although, most of the hate SEEMS to derive from the left) and there is little to no common ground to be had.

Our beliefs have become, in essence, our identity to each other. I do think that the right side, for the most part, is more accepting of other beliefs, though. It may just be that they're bottling all the disdain and abhorrence up which will result in a catastrophe.

Go Stormfront somewhere else. We're having a pretty good discussion without all the "muh nigger" stuff.

Right Wing Death squads are meme, but lynchings are a historic reality and likely to make a return.

Here's what's really coming, based on American history and culture, over the next decade:

1. Widespread ethnic violence
2. Mass detention and deportation of illegals
3. Rising anti-Catholic sentiment
4. Renewal of America's identity as a white protestant nation
5. Secret societies and vigilante organizations establish to to defend said identity

Twice before in our nation's history unregulated migration of Catholics into the country has caused a backlash manifesting as American nationalism. The prior cycles produced the Order of United Americans, the Order of the Star Spangled Banner, and the second Ku Klux Klan. This cycle will be worse, as the stakes are much higher.

look up the definition of "conspiracy" here i'll help you out:
merriam-webster.com/dictionary/conspiracy
>Definition of conspiracy plural conspiracies
: the act of conspiring together They were accused of conspiracy to commit murder.
a : an agreement among conspirators uncovered a conspiracy against the government
b : a group of conspirators a conspiracy made up of disgruntled aristocrats

somebody's doing it, that much is no longer deniable.

Nice. I never thought about the Catholic angle. The current Pope is doing quite a lot to alienate Catholicism in America. Couple that with the fact that a supreme majority of Latin American immigrants are Catholic. It would be only natural for there to be resentment.

> You will see mass chaos and infighting within major metropolitan areas. Martial Law will likely be declared and mandatory curfews enforced by pain of death. Those who live in rural communities will be mostly fine.

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHhahhaHQAHHHAHA *breathes in* AHAHAHAHhAHahHHAAHAAH

you are already being monitored faggot. The age of mass gasthering and uprising is effectively over. As soon as you call a plan to action you will immediately be taken into custody (and this is the most important part:) seperately and before anything reaction can be made. Information is the key to winning all wars, and you will never be head of that game in this country and with its infrastructure. It works in Afghanistan because the live in caves and dont communicate via telephone, radio, and the internet. You lost before you've even begun. Faggot.

The liberals think conservatives are the problem So both sides seem to be pointing fingers at each other. The true issue is that both parties now talk past each other. We just pick metaphorical sports teams than bash each other over the head.

Liberals: "anything related to western civilization including the skin color of the people who founded it needs to be exterminated"

That's a non starter and its their core belief. They trick a lot of their rank and file with ancillary issues like faggot worshipping, the environment and abortion. But make no mistake, their main political aim is to take western civilization down.

Not even on a conspiratorial level. It's not some cabal coordinating this, they just instinctively take the side of anything that threatens western values and people. They feel guilt from the superiority and want to ease that feeling by getting rid of the superiority.

Okay, well as an ex-Jew I would like to know why my family was left out of this massive conspiracy?

(You)

Feel better, newfriend?

Not an argument

>"anything related to western civilization including the skin color of the people who founded it needs to be exterminated"

This is a strawman or at least I have never known a liberal person to hold that position.

>That's a non starter and its their core belief. They trick a lot of their rank and file with ancillary issues like faggot worshipping, the environment and abortion. But make no mistake, their main political aim is to take western civilization down.

Both sides are now obsessed with social issues. We are living in a golden age so we squabble over these types of subjects like abortion or gay marriage.

>Not even on a conspiratorial level. It's not some cabal coordinating this, they just instinctively take the side of anything that threatens western values and people. They feel guilt from the superiority and want to ease that feeling by getting rid of the superiority.

Well, this is how they see you. At least I personally see the pro-trump people as being anti-western.

If it has to happen so be it.

Yet somehow a keyboard chimpout whilst calling me a faggot and acting like I had written a manifesto coordinating tactics is an argument. Hmm, really fires up the ol' synapses.

>thinking that the surveillance apparatus is manned by a single minded entity

m8 it would start from a split within their community

Still not an argument.

short answer: because when there are no goyim to feed off of the "kike" (evil) will turn to devour the "jew" (good).
don't be dense nor blind, neither deaf nor dumb.

and for the record i'm tired of seeing "nigger" as a synonym for "black" the "nigger-mind" is prevelant in all cultures and is even in "homogenious" ones. india, china, japanm, etc. all have their own versions of "niggers" they just call them different names. I'm growing weary of this banter about "niggers" as if ALL afro-americans is a problem. (yes i'm aware of the arguments). grow up and define your terms beyond "muh edgy maymays" or else you'll never get one foot toward victory. I say this with sincere desire to resolve an actual lasting solution. my 2 cents.

>This is a strawman or at least I have never known a liberal person to hold that position.

Of course, they don't hold that position knowingly. I explained that already.

Are you one of those 'white genocide' types?

youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_163338665&feature=iv&src_vid=5REyULsLXVQ&v=-Z3CaT33Lfc

Thirty Years Edition to eradicate all the liberals and their pet identities.

Also consider these points:

1. Paul Ryan is a Catholic and he supports a "path to legalization" for illegals. He has made public statements about how we should not "break up families" via deportation, while refusing to meet with the families of Americans killed by illegal aliens.

2. Bishops and Cardinals in America support amnesty, but do not support assimilation. (crisismagazine.com/2013/the-catholic-bishops-and-immigration-reform)

3. Until the confirmation of Gorsuch there were no Protestants on the Supreme court despite this being a majority Protestant nation. The majority of the court is Catholic.

Anyone who knows the history of Protestant and Catholic conflict (in America or Europe) would recognize number three alone as an extremely dangerous situation. Combine it with Catholic religious and political leaders openly siding with invaders who have murdered and raped Americans, and widespread violence seems inevitable. The only thing holding it back is that many Catholics are politically conservative, but that's only slowing the process.

I didn't realize that I was looking for an argument. Looks like I'm stumped. I'm going to kill myself because a frog poster called me a faggot and called me out on my political predictions. You win. I lose. You have my respect. Praise Kek and all that Kekistan stuff.

Its time

That never even occurred to me. I mean, I'd heard a bunch of shit about how the Jesuits are trying to bring down America, but since I'm not Catholic, I just never paid them any mind.

Wait, is Clarence Thomas a Catholic?

Very much so, he even considered becoming a priest and attended a seminary.

THIS is why you see "anit catholic" sentiment. well, this and the pedo shilling, and thithe monies spent on lawyers and payoffs shit. As an user who has has direct personal experience with "catholics" i gotta tell y'all, the institution itself has betrayed ALL catholics. the people themselves are holier than ANY priests. and these poiint made are just ANOTHER stick in the eye of those of us who can still see in this land of the blind. THIS should speak VOLUMES.

That's wild.

So, in your estimation, is it willful subversion? And, if so, what do they gain from it?

ITT: Civil war larping faggots

Nothing will happen and you will all continue to live in your parents basement, doing nothing with your lives.

The civil war isn't going to happen. What will happen is that the radical leftists will become increasingly violent until the people demand government intervention.

The irony is that BLM, Antifa and their fellow ilk are creating the right wing police state that they so loudly proclaim already exists. Every destroyed property, every bit of disrupted infrastructure ensures both its creation and its subsequent endurance.

>Just wait until the hippies become violent!

Good luck with that one.

The truth is that nominal Catholicism doesn't tell you much about anyone's politics at all. Most religious Catholics are very red-pilled and right-wing.

See: Clarence Thomas, Antonin Scalia, Mel Gibson

Catholics are one of the more robust parts of the conservative coalition today.

>Civil war larping faggots

You've added so much to this thread already. Thank you, friend.

What can I do to move out of my parent's basement? There aren't any basements where I come from (soil is too unstable), so I don't understand how I got here. Please help!

All you weak faggots drop down and do 50 pushups and prepare you frail bodies for this.

Conservatives would win easily, but what we need to worry about is a potential proxy war. Russia and China will almost certainly get involved; the former to spread communism and the latter to destabilize the US and ensure an invasion of Europe. North Korea would likely invade South Korea, and possibly Japan with the help of China.

What I'm saying is the US is the only thing standing in the way of the resurgence of communism. We cannot afford a civil war, but if conservatism is at stake due to demographic changes, it is worth a try.