Why have jews been promoting bacon consumption for the past ten years now and why are hipster dumbfucks especially...

Why have jews been promoting bacon consumption for the past ten years now and why are hipster dumbfucks especially vulnerable to this aspect of social conditioning?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zuDtACzKGRs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's shitty, cheap meat they can overcharge for now.

It's a meme food like sriracha and Swedish fish. Those companies pay marketers to be a ridiculous meme

Nothing quite like a bacon sarnie though. Bit of brown sauce, mmmmmm

Proper bacon though, not that shit you get over there.

If only all Jewish tricks involved feeding me more bacon.

Oh vey!
Goyim eat pork and not the chosen people.

Not everything is Jews
Have you tasted bacon, niggerfaggot?

Mislims cant eat bacon

Subhuman mongrels with double digit IQs and no critical thinking skills whatsoever detected.

Probably Tramp fellators, too.

>tfw too manly to be concerned with what some twink thinks about the dietary choices of strangers

When the fuck did Swedish fish become a meme?

>Manly enough to be overweight and have retarded facial hair to accompany my Pokemon baseball cap, because a beard is always manly on anybody.
----you

I'm more /fit/ than you. Bet.

>promote anti muslim food
>flood country with muslims
>conflict

That you had to brag about your "manliness" in the first place alone casts doubt on you.

Hint: only nu-males and homos have to tell everyone how "manly" they are. And like school kids who brag about how much sex they've had, the harder they brag, the more full of shit they are.

Have you ever had real good bacon? Cooked in a oven not fried. Shits good and cheep.

Why have jews been promoting veganism for the past ten years now and why are hipster dumbfucks especially vulnerable to this aspect of social conditioning?

Do you think we eat Jews?

>being this insecure about not being manly
This isn't your blog, sweetie

SO delicious.
Get in my mouth!

It's an unhealthy treat that's you're supposed to only enjoy on special occasions. Much like with junk food they're promoting it as a daily/weekly meal.

Vegans are weak and they want people to be unhealthy. Vegan food usually is full of vegetable oils which is even worse for you than animal fat.

im guessing the salt is really bad for you
they fool you with cigarettes so they fool you with salt instead. coca cola also contains loads of salt to make you more thirsty

Because the faster the stupid goyim die off the better heh heh.

Same reason christian hired jews to be bankers to begin with. Make your enemy go to hell essentially, it has no factual bearing, they just think we're giving G*d more of a reason to send us to hell.

Those digits don't lie but I blame farmers, though I don't blame them too much since demand is there.

all that belly and cheek fat can't be good for you

To make the dumbass muh dick types get ED. I have no sympathy for the idiots who fall for it.

Literally nothing at all about your country is superior to USA, that certainly includes bacon. In 10 years your government will make it a hate crime against Islam to eat bacon

makes white boys fat.

Makes white girls fuck niggers.

Why you eating shitty cheap meats user?

youtube.com/watch?v=zuDtACzKGRs

Just looked up Hans Gretel. He's a literal faggot.

>*dies of a prion disease*
you fucking smug faggots cant die out fast enough.