People have officially been chipping out about this poster for over a year now

People have officially been chipping out about this poster for over a year now.

Look at all this shit

GiB proof that people still give a shit about this splash in the pan

>blacks cant swim
>blame whites

Nvm holy nigger shit

It was posted yesterday and has 547 comments on the website.

>racism in swimming
what the fuck is she talking about? like seriously what does that even fucking mean, and why the hell is red cross supposed to do something about it?

If you've ever been to a pool infested with niggers you will know that there's nothing wrong with this poster

She's upset that the red crosses free swimming program doesn't document the races of the children they are teaching.

> complain about not being represented
> complain about being represented

this

as usual leftists ignore reality

>das racis
>says young white woman

>blacks
>swimming
Racist fucking water.

My mom's condo has a very nice pool, and happens to be across the street from a shitty motel. The pool is for the condo complex residents and guests only, and the majority of the time it's just a bunch of retirees chilling and grilling.

Every now and then, some of the shitheads from the motel sneak in and ghetto the place up.

They're loud and running around like fucking chimps, and the kids run around and grab snacks from other families and steal toys from other kids.

Without fail, every time someone tries to ask which unit they're from, they throw a shit fit and start screaming about how racist we are. My mom's neighbor is an ex-cop, and asked some nignog teenagers where they were from. It ended up getting heated, and one of them took a swing at him. He may be 60 or so, but he's still in great shape, and dodged the hit and ended up beating the shit out of the kid. Momma shows up and goes nuts that these violent racist white folks are allowed to beat up her little angel, and starts flipping tables and shit. Cops showed up and took her away.

Another time some teens showed up and asked to use my sisters phone. She said no, and they got all huffy about it. I end up taking all our valuables back inside, so our bags only had our towels in them. The second all of us are in the water, one of them grabs my sisters bag and bolts with it. I chase after him, but he ends up running into an apartment complex and i lost him.

Funnily enough, the cop I spoke to about it said if you are ever trying to identify a black teenager, focus on the shoes. Those are their personal trademark, and they would rather die than take them off to avoid being ID'd.

RIP Salida. You were cool once.

she should be thanking the red cross because not every caucasian knows niggers can't swim or cross water.

NOT COOL!!! REEEEEEEEEEE

holy shit lmao i haven't seen that image in years

So are you using a script to get all these digits, Adolf?

Pool closed due to aids.