Have you ever read/listened to the Quran? This is an English audio interpretation if you haven't listened to it before

Have you ever read/listened to the Quran? This is an English audio interpretation if you haven't listened to it before.

youtu.be/cQq-lD-YoUQ

From an unbiased perspective, it's very comfy and relaxing to listen to.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0iGZVeKI5so
youtube.com/watch?v=dDnWdDxfZcQ
youtube.com/watch?v=9MZjj7Qwy1w
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Digital quran makes no sense cause I have nowhere to spit on without physical copy.

fuck off mohammed

t.retard

listening to Old Norse is fucking comfy and relaxing. crawl in a hole and fucking die.

This is a Christian board. Fuck off heathen

I've read the Muhammad Marmaduke Pickthall version. It's a shit-tier religious text. Plenty of war strategy, politics, polemics, life advice etc but precious little Grace and very little to say about the divine nature of human beings.

Allah is Muhammed's sock puppet.

Be gone with your false pedophile prophet

Please don't ruin this comfy thread lads

>very relaxing to listen to
Not when it says to kill infidels(me) over and over again

There's nothing comfy about islam. It's a violent regressive ideology that needs to be purged from the world

>raping and murdering everyone who doesn't pray to the same sky daddy as you
>comfy
Get cucked cave ape.

>translated to english
yeah I'm sure they didnt rewrite any parts of it to make it sound like islam is truly the religion of peace...

I have the Quran and I've read it. It is a murderous cult book.

The Quran (and Mohammed) were fairly benign in the beginning but it gets more and more militant and harshly strident. The Christian Bible is opposite: it starts full of belligerent exclusionary attitudes against other groups and behaviours, then it becomes more inclusive and redemptive.

Mohammed was a literal pedophile who molested and raped a 9 year old. I don't care what universe you live in, that's an abomination. That's a sick perversion.

If you don't know the story of Mohammed, this is what happened: one time when he was out traveling, Mohammed stopped by and rested in a cave. While he was inside the cave, an "angel from heaven" named Gabriel (how convenient to name him after one of the few angels in the Bible that's actually named) flew in, grabbed him by the throat and spit in his face, "TEACH THIS UNTO THE MASSES AND DO IT NOW!!!"

Mohammed got scared and started doing it. Throughout the rest of his life, Mohammed kept being visited by the "angel" who told him to do various things, for example, raid the trade caravans that went to Mecca and murder the travelers along the road. Mohammed he previously been banished from Mecca for trying to start a violent cult.

After Mohammed gained a large following, he taught a handful of people about his visions, and told them to write it down, which they did. After Mohammed died, they all started fighting about who should compile the "collected Quran" into a single book. They eventually created a version of the Quran, but kept on fighting, and eventually someone named Uthman (who never knew Mohammed) burned all surviving copies of the Quran and wrote a new one -- that all Muslims use today.

Meanwhile the Bible teaches that NO OTHER GOSPEL, not even if it is preached by an "ANGEL FROM HEAVEN" is true.

It's generally understood that Mohammed met Satan in the cave, or he just made the whole thing up.

What are you talking about?

Mathew 10:34

"Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword."

>pedo
>intercourse with wife after puberty
Pick one

>alif, lahm, meme
>meme

My Allah...

That's right, Christ has come to strike down the unbelievers and DIVIDE THEM from the believers on Judgement Day:

>Suppose ye that I am come to give peace on earth? I tell you, Nay; but rather division (Luke 12:51)

The SWORD is the WORD OF GOD:

>And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God (Ephesians 6:17)

>For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart. (Hebrews 4:12)

So what did he mean "I have not come to spread peace" then? Jesus (peace be upon him) wasn't a pacifist. He was a strong messenger from God that stood against oppressors just like Muhammad (peace be upon him) did.

Does the quran start with muhammed? Or does it start with something else? To lazy to google it.

Kek
Ahmed xD

The Quran is the direct message from God sent down to the last messenger Muhammad (pbuh).

So the Bible starts with the old testament and then eventually Jesus Christ shows up and sort of corrects for some stuff. In the quran written by Muhammad?

His goal was not to spread peace but to divide the believers from the unbelievers, to save humanity from their sin, for whosoever believeth in him shall not perish but have everlasting life. He was the SON OF GOD, not a mere messenger like pedophile warlord Mohammed was.

Seriously, you're literally sitting here defending pedophilia because your Satanic cult of a religion teaches that it's OK. Look yourself in the mirror and repent to the Lord Jesus Christ that you might have eternal life.

See my post here explaining the history of Islam:

Moses = Torah
Jesus = Gospel
Muhammad = Quran

All three had the same message which was worship God alone.

Nonsense.

I met a pretty Christian guy who told me that the Bible mentioned a whole bunch of evil fucking up everything at one point. He thought it was islam sweeping the land and fucking up western civilization. What do you think?

Stop pretending that you believe the gospel or the teachings of Jesus. You are a servant of Satan, but you're still not lost. Are you willing to repent to the Lord? The Word of God says:

>But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach ANY OTHER GOSPEL unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.

>As we said before, so say I now again, if any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.

Galatians 1:8-9.

Yes, the Bible teaches that in the end times there will be a time of great tribulation (great hardship) where many people will follow a false teaching. Some believe this teaching to be Islam, because only Satan would be able to create a cult with more than 1 billion followers. See the Bible quote above where it clearly states that if anyone teaches any other gospel than the gospel of Jesus Christ, even if AN ANGEL FROM HEAVEN teaches it, let him be accursed, he is a liar.

Guess what Mohammed claimed to meet in the cave? An "angel from heaven".

>his goal was not to spread peace but to divide the believers from the unbelievers, to save humanity from their sin

Damn, I wish I could still talk to that guy right now. So is the next great war, in your opinion, between Christianity and islam? Or do you think it has sort of already happened ideologically? or both?

sorry for my confusion, i'm semi drunk.

Nope.
Jesus = Torah = Way = Truth = Life
Muhammed = madman
Allah = Muhammed's sock puppet

John 14:28
Ye have heard how I said unto you, ‘I go away and come again unto you.’ If ye loved Me, ye would rejoice because I said, ‘I go unto the Father,’ for My Father is greater than I.

How can Christians believe Jesus was God if he said this lol.

I've read it and it is rubbish.

Fuck Islam!

t.Satan

This proves what religion is right

The Father begat the Son and so is greater than the Son. But the Son is like the Father in that the Son is also God.

Yahushua is God. Literally.

If that's the only verse you are basing your theology on, keep reading.

I personally don't think that we are living in the tribulation days right now, because according to the Bible, no one knows when that day will come. But I am sure that Islam is a teaching of the devil, simply by looking at the text, the history of Islam, the followers of Islam, of Mohammed and his story, in light of the Bible -- it's a sick, perverted, devilish cult. The Bible right out says that any other gospel than that of Jesus is a lie, and let him be accursed.

>And Thomas answered and said unto him, My Lord and my God (John 20:28)

Don't expect a heathen demon to understand the trinity of God.

>the Father begat the Son and so is greater than the Son. But the Son is like the Father in that the Son is also God.

Why can't you just accept God is ONE.

It's not comfy, the Koran is a pile of trash.

Also, if you think the chanting/singing is comfy, it has nothing to do with the words of the Koran. They could be chanting a hummus recipe in that style, you wouldn't be able to tell the difference at all. Because like over 80% of Muslims, you don't understand what the words mean anyway.

If you wanted to listen to sweet chanting, there are hours long Buddhist meditative chants on Youtube, and Gregorian chants that blow the fuck out of this sandnigger shit.

Your trinity is destroyed after this video. There is no way back.

youtu.be/0iGZVeKI5so

Taqiyya nigger

Oops, your pentacostal oneness modality doctrine just got destroyed: youtube.com/watch?v=dDnWdDxfZcQ

Huh?

You didn't watch that video

>kek

Gave a copy to a co-worker to read ANY random page. He gets home, 1st thing he opens to.

>My god. Just flipping to a random page 'if someone makes war with Allah you crucify them, cut there feet and hands off or imprison them'. Crowder said this book is full of violence but I guess I didn't assume this much

He left out hand foot cut on opposite ends. Kek #QuranChallenge

I did watch it, and your dumb fuck heathen gets absolutely destroyed at 16:15, his only response is "B-BUT THAT QUOTE IS NOT AUTHENTIC, IT'S NOT REEEAAAALLL". I guess that argument works, lol.

Actually I don't believe in the trinity doctrine either. Neither did Jesus or any of the early Christians for the first 200 years:

youtube.com/watch?v=9MZjj7Qwy1w

>From an unbiased perspective, it's very comfy and relaxing to listen to.
even the word of satan is relaxing with a calm voice

the actual understanding of the trinity is one of the most divisive questions of christianity. There were shitloads of factions and splinter groups in christianity, and pretty much every of them understood trinity in different way. Im not talking only about reformation. its started pretty much as soon as several years after death of Jesus. Pretty much every time some intelligent high ranking person who started thinking too much about the trinity, they came to different conclusion and were branded heretics if this conclusion was different than what pope wanted people to think. and often such person would create a new sect.

>fucks slave girls in his whife's bed
Tells his soldiers to rape the women of the defeated

I'm fully aware that it's been a divisive issue at times, but "great is the mystery of godliness" the Bible says. The 2½ hour debate I posted above I think is the clearest and soundest debate ever conducted on the issue and it's pretty clear in my view that Jesus is God. The Bible also says that "in the beginning was the word, and the word was with god, and the was WAS GOD", and "the word was made flesh and dwelt among us", and Jesus says in the bible, "and now, father, glorify me in your presence, with the glory i had with you before the world existed."

matthew 28:18-20 is pretty clear as well, when Jesus says:

>And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth. Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you.

And behold!Allah will say: "O Jesus the son of Mary! Didst thou say unto men, worship me and my mother as gods in derogation of Allah'?" He will say: "Glory to Thee! never could I say what I had no right (to say). Had I said such a thing, thou wouldst indeed have known it. Thou knowest what is in my heart, Thou I know not what is in Thine. For Thou knowest in full all that is hidden.

Quran: 5:116.

>left out joseph smith ﷺ
Unforgiveable

t. MohaMAD

It's impossible to understand the Quran clearly if it's not in its native language; what a dog shit book of sadism.

The Quran is a Satanic scripture that has nothing to do with the Word of God. It has no authority here. It's just obvious from reading the Quran that it doesn't have the power of God. It's just an overall lame and boring text with tons of evil and wicked teachings and shit tier theology.

Repent to God or burn in hell, heathen.

There is a reason for that:

"Ye shall not add unto the word which I command you, neither shall ye diminish ought from it, that ye may keep the commandments of the Lord your God which I command you." - Deut 4:2

Remember, Jesus never added or subtracted to the Commandments, else He would be a sinner by violating the Law of God. He revealed how to worship God in spirit and truth. Joseph Smith... wrote a whole new religion, based on Masonry and the Luciferian road to Godhood.

Please report me for this, Mohammed:
>Soft spoken Paki reads dogshit fiction and lies
>Hurrr durrr I better sign up nah!
>Let's fackin join the Paki Kant's in their rape, drug jihad!!!

Get fucked, by a wiling adult you shit skinned bitch. If I ever go to prison for thought crimes, I promise its the Pakis like you that are getting hot water and sugar to the face.

One day I'm going to rape you, every woman in your tribe. I'm going to make eunuchs of your child raping "men".

Why don't you lay down some hilarious Quran quotes? I like the one about semen originating between the ribs and spine and the one about man being made from clay by God.

And behold! Allah will say: "O Jesus the son of Mary! Didst thou say unto men, worship me and my mother as gods in derogation of Allah'?" He will say: "Glory to Thee! never could I say what I had no right (to say). Had I said such a thing, thou wouldst indeed have known it. Thou knowest what is in my heart, Thou I know not what is in Thine. For Thou knowest in full all that is hidden.

Quran: 5:116.

Trinity = destroyed.

>Forgetting Mohammed Adolf Hitler LOVED moslem cock
>Loves Moslems serving his army (and his ass) and even met with the Grand Mufti of Jerusalem at the time.

Hmm did the pot call the slightly more retarded kettle black? Your failure of a leader loved these apes, you should die like them.

But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be accursed. As we have said before, so now I say again: If anyone is preaching to you a gospel contrary to the one you received, LET HIM BE ACCURSED.

Galatians 1:8-9.

Quran = DESTROYED

nice try ahmed
but not my kind of scifi
yours is lame, and the main character flies in a donkey, and drinks piss

The Quran doesn't go against anything the original Gospel said.

Trinity = destroyed.

just finished reading this book today and WOW i must say that i had had my mind clouded by all the negativity spread on this board and in the right wing news outlets. just ordered a prayer rug and a hijab for my wife off of amazon and we are going to begin our wonderful journey or hajj to spiritual enlightenment. we have just sized our children for vests to quickly hasten the conversion of nonbelievers. pic related we have never been happier

The symbolism of the Christian-Greek scriptures are abundant. If you had not cherry picked and actually read the whole account it would have been obvious the "sword" was a symbol for the revelation of Christ and how it will cause divisions on the basis of ideology not violence.

I have a hard time believing that some kike loving christianity scholars discussed this issue more than all papal councils and others throughout history. Also the fact is that the issue may seem clear to you, but its been very divisive and all of the great bunch of sides have some good arguments (well at least most of them). Bible says many things and you can interpret them in even more ways

Oh, except denying that Jesus is the Son of God, and denying the very essence of the Gospel of Jesus Christ as laid out int he Bible?

>Now I would remind you, brothers, of the gospel I preached to you, which you received, in which you stand, and by which you are being saved, if you hold fast to the word I preached to you—unless you believed in vain. For I delivered to you as of first importance what I also received: that Christ died for our sins in accordance with the Scriptures, that he was buried, that he was raised on the third day in accordance with the Scriptures, and that he appeared to Cephas, then to the twelve (Corinthians 15:1-5).

Yea... I listened to the Dead Sea Scrolls of the BIBLE on tape recently... you know, the ones that are exactly like a modern Bible and predate Islam by hundreds of years. It laid a law out that was NOT what the Quran describes. The Quran is a lie and Allah is Pedophile Muhammed's sock puppet. That's what I realized from reading the whole Quran.

I do not entertain demons ... get gone with your lies.

Jesus is Lord and risen from the dead.

Lol, they bring up most historical arguments in the debate. Both Michael Brown and James White are professors of Greek and New Testament research and speak Greek and Hebrew fluently, they are two of the foremost scholars of New Testament and Greek studies in the world. Not that I take away from other scholars throughout history, I'm just saying that making the argument that "THERE IS NO ABSOLUTE TRUTH IN THE BIBLE BECAUSE YOU CAN JUST READ WHATEVER YOU LIKE INTO IT" doesn't hold up. There is a truth in the Bible and that truth in my view is that Jesus is God. Either way, that's irrelevant to the whole Muslim debate, because Muslims deny even that he's the son of God.

>Armageddon and Tribulation the same thing.
The thief in the night isn't the tribulation, it's Armageddon. The tribulation will be signified by the wild beast devouring the Harlet (Babylon the Great), basically the destruction of false religion by governments.

again I could retort that there is shitload of scholars that dont make youtube videos or dont even speak english. w/e our view on this matter is too different and we wont come to a compromise. At least you can see what a headache this issue is. and we are just 2 random people on the manchurian knitting board.

How can any sane person follow a man like Muhammad who:
(1) let young boys watch him clean his private parts (Bukhari 1:4:152)?
(2) sucked the tongue of a boy (Musnad Ahmad 16245)?
(3) dressed up in little girl's clothes and women's clothes (Bukhari 2442)?
(4) slept with or had sex with a dead female body in a coffin or grave (Kanz al Ummal 34424)?
(5) was a pedophile (Bukhari: 5:58:234, 236; 7:62:64, 65, 88)?
(6) said to consume house flies (Bukhari: Vol. 4, Bk. 54, No. 537)?
(7) commanded to drink camel urine (Bukhari: Vol. 8, Bk. 82, No. 79)?
(8) admitted to having a devil (Muslim: Ch.14, Bk. 39, No. 6759)?
(9) confessed to being demon possessed (Ishaq: 106)?
(10) told false revelations (Tabari VI: 107, 110; Ishaq: 166)?
(11) encouraged adherents to lie and break oaths (Ishaq: 365; Tabari VII: 94; cf. Ishaq: 519; Bukhari: Vol. 7, Bk. 67, No. 427)?
(12) or sex with animals (Abu Dawud 38:4450)?