Why do Americans have such weak rectums?

Why do Americans have such weak rectums?
Especially while shopping in Walmart?

I hate to spoil the fun, but these are shooped.

poor diets and lack of exercise

you mean SHART MART!?
it's because the food they sell is literal shit and there's nothing to digest so it just flows out.
next question?

RIP her ankles err lack there of

sorry that you would get arrested for taking pictures of the fat fucks in your country. freedom of speech allows the negative aspects of a society to be revealed.

Because Amerifats are subhumans,Americans from the countryside is even worse than slavs and Norwegians

It is from capitalism. It is failre system

a diet of corn syrup

This, it's the daily mcdonald's

Too much buggering at an early age to earn that tasty cheese pizza from their overall establishment.

its probably because they have incredibly bad diets and also take it up the ass 24/7 because theyre such pozzed embarrassments

hey kim

Designated shitting super markets

you and your people are literally going to be murdered by niggers within 3 years you fucking mong

It's olestra, Ameriflabs eat it, can't digest it, it builds up in the gut and then leaks.

>ID: Sea

What did kek mean by this?

Sniffing poppers, it relaxes the arse muscles

How's nuke testing Kim

This is the shittiest thread I`ve ever seen. It doesn`t even belong in Sup Forums

Some weight loss drugs cause this, or so I've heard. Would explain why this is a stereotypically American phenomenon.

That's just rural and suburban retards. They won't admit it but they keep having butt sex with each others (no homo) and that weakens their sphincter. You guys are literal shitlords.

>2017
>not exclusively shopping at whole foods and trader joe's
baka

what's up kim?

Herro!

We can't test as often as USA can. Our material is very limited in supply

Im actually not Mr. Kim but i do work hard for regime

SHART

Walmart is just that good.

what do you do? besides browsing /y/?

It's weight loss pills. People aren't supposed to eat fats when they're on them and they do anyway and the result is SHART IN MART. We don't see any of this shit in Colorado. It you aren't in shape you're a cast out here, I can't imagine what an obese person would go through here. I saw a fat fuck coming out of the gas station with a 72 oz Mountain Dew and I rolled by and yelled out my window "Hey sweetheart, that enough soda for ya??? OINK OINK OINK"

Why do Brits have such fucked up teeth? Is it from sucking all that aids ridden sand nigger cock that's taken over your country? Can't wait till your queen is dead along with princess di two little homos...

NOBODY tells me what I can and can't do. I've backtraced your IP faggot, you better have eyes in the back of your head you fucking piece if shit

>t. sharter on full damage control

They're just making room for more food, that's all.

tell us how is your average day. what do you eat, how is your job, your family...

based

What a genric post

apply yourself