Fuck you.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q1-JWNeIEMY
youtube.com/watch?v=-dbfXp8_qjo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

noone cares nigger

I am proud of being white.

>You can be proud of being white.
Yeah, and get called racist as a result. Wake up faggot. We got nothing in common, and you understand jack shit about being white just like I don't give a shit about being whatever color you are.

just not in public.

>I can be proud of being black.
But why?

You should always be proud of your own race no matter what it is. Sup Forums isn't for self-hating cucks. Though if you love your race then why are you in Britain if you're not of the British ethnicity?

That's nice OP. Thanks for sharing.

Nothing to be proud of being black. You didn't achieve anything.

However being proud for being white is just as stupid. You can only be proud of your own achievements.

Is there a reason why people are proud of something as banal and unimportant as race type?

It's always the shittiest nations who are the proudest. Thanks for confirming potato nigger.

okay then please fuck off from a white country and go and dwell in shit and dirt like black people are supposed to and have been doing for millions of years for now :)

If you were proud to be black you'd live in Africa, you welfare leeching nigger.

secretly

Of course you should be proud of your race OP, but you should really learn about your ancestors beyond their blackness. Africa is a big continent, with many different tribes/cultures.

Then why not move back to your home continent if you're so proud of your race?

> even though I lost the race, I'm proud and pretend like I won.

sounds good matey

Exactly. Now go back to africa you dirty ape

>being proud of skin colour
Humans are so retarded we could have invested in full luxury space communism by now

Im pride of being Brazilian and Germany

>coming to Sup Forums to complain about people shitposting

lol, make something to be proud of yourself, and stop being a useless nigger.

I mean all you have to do is go back home if you're so proud.

you should be proud of your heritage, just do it in africa

I'm fine with you being proud of being a mud.

You still have to go back.

Get fucked wannabe hill folk

Kill yourself coastalcuck

Proud to be a monkey boy?
Cool

Why would anyone be proud to be black, your whole race is addicted to crack.

>germany
monkeys monkeying...

Ok you've convinced me. I now hate my country so I think I will move to Switzerland

>You can be proud of being white
I actually can't or I'm seen as an "extremist".

Are you a BASED black man?

I'm proudly the colour of shit... n-n-no really!

>flag
You're a parasite destroying the remainder of a formerly great civilization and ungrateful at that.
Fuck you.

Fpbp
Sage

>I can be proud of being black.
We agree.

>Fuck you.
Fuck you, too.

Except not in public, online, most households,
WAIT, no I fucking can't

It's a natural reaction to having aspects of your identity which can't be changed maligned.

Get out of my country nigger.

Good for you i prefer proud blacks than self hating blacks who race mix

No I can't be and there in lies the problem

Don't be jealous, sr. Pardo

Fuck off spic

this is bait

but this is true, you need to be proud of what you are.

white power btw

There's not much for niggers to be proud of from the neck up.

You started your post as a black and ended it as a nigger. You can never eva eva eva take the nigger outta the negro. Also, fuck all niggers. Have a nice day......nigger.

Irelands one of the best countries in the world. Its really nice here.

Sure we dont have a military or huge populations but on a world scale this is one of the best places in the world to live.

I bet there is 0 craic in switzerland

That's the spirit, user.

What did you expect from Sweden, seriously?

Yet here you are in a white country.

Not everybody is a stupid ustaš, you wouldn't understand

>However being proud for being white is just as stupid. You can only be proud of your own achievements.
This. Edgy and Nazi fags should realize this

Exactly, OP. I'm not what your point is. No one claimed you shouldn't feel pride in your race outside of edgy trolls.

youtube.com/watch?v=Q1-JWNeIEMY

youtube.com/watch?v=-dbfXp8_qjo

Go forth and become the first black Hitler.

Said the Venezuelan.

Shut the fuck up you stupid nigger.

so defensive, not very comfortable being black are you? Here chimp have a nanner

STOP; before you reply: DON'T
this is a race bait thread, low quality content that is spammed on the board for easy (You)s. The content of this thread also belongs on another board (/bant/)
The best option is to not reply but if you absolutely can't keep your retarded opinion to yourself remember to type "sage" into the options field of your post.
otherwise just report and ignore and continue browsing.

>whites are the only people that should ever feel pride in their race

You're a fucking retard and a disgrace to white nationalism. Even David Duke knew better than to take such a moronic stance. The races should be separate and focus on building their own homogeneous societies without Jewish subversion thwarting every attempt to do so. That goes for white, blacks, Mexicans, Asians, etc. Mouth breathers like you are the biggest detriments to the movement because you put a big, stupid clown face onto it and become polite society's boogieman.

Being proud of being black is like being proud of stubbing your toe. It's a bitch and nobody likes it but we all know it happens whether we like it or not.

That's very cute you deluded Mulatto parasite but i happen to understand how the world really works.

Black is not human in my home. You would be treated worse than stray dog

You don't understand a fucking thing, moron. Go get another swastika tattoo and shave your fat bulbous dome of a head again, you degenerate. You're total cancer to white nationalism.

Hitler was a fucking moron on this subject , he didn't have the internet to see what niggers are like and he only ever met top tier mulattoes.

Most niggers are literally subhuman and fit only for extermination and or slavery. Try again.

if you're so proud, go back to your country and help improve it instead of living in ours and using our technology and board to brag about how proud you are.

>replying seriously WN flags

Based Kim

true

Dumb nigger, being proud of being white is basically a crime against humanity these days. That's part of why we hate niggers; the other part is that niggers are statistically more aggressive and mentally degenerate than whites.

(OP)

>Be proud of being white
>Get called racist

Choose one.