The clashing between two species

I sincerely believe Europeans are a seeded race on this planet (it is a belief within the 32nd degree of the masons, also). For what ever reason, we were placed here. I believe those whom are black are the original bearers of this planet, they are the ethnic natives.

Is it possible that the different shades of people we see on earth, are actually representative of blacks evolving, but pure europeans devolving? (the push of race mixing etc), where we are essentially meeting halfway between the two races?

It's an interesting concept but one i have grown to make more and more sense of as time has progressed.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XrKhLG-KU7w
youtube.com/watch?v=n0oQqX0Yugs
youtube.com/watch?v=eY98io7JH-c&
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What?

I do think with NW European UPPER-CLASS we are seeing the beginnings of speciation into a more intelligent, tall, dolichocephalic species. However, I am not entirely sure if the new species will be empathetic.

Note, low-class everywhere will suffer including, the low-class Whites. Nick Land argues something similar. I don't really like apes at all to be honest, and I hate mankind as a whole. Not going to kill myself because of attachments, but I'm not having kids.

White people have a 25 hour circadian rythme whereas african Americans have a 24 hour circadian rythme. Mar's has a 25 hour day.

Very interesting thought. Especially given mars appears to have been inhabitable once upon a time

No, NW Europeans do not come from Mars or any other planet. You came from Earth. This is indisputable and to argue otherwise is to be worse than a nigger.

So then are you ready to get out of this zoo?

Indeed. You are on to something here. Our history is 100% fabricated. The powers that be have stretched the last 1,000 years of history artificially into 2,000 years to hide our true orgins. During the time of christ, his name was spelled with an I. The letter J wasn't invented until the 1600's. So, on old maps they woild mark the year as follows: i.563. They implemented the gregorian calender about 400 years ago which converted the i into a 1. So the year is not currently 2017, it is actually 1017. Jesus was here more recently than we have been lead to believe. The reason why this is important is because all of human history is fake. Look into Tartaria.

I'll look into Tartaria. I've always felt history doesn't extend as far as we've been led to believe. one thousand years in itself is a massively long time as it is. I think most people can feel deep within themselves that something is not right at all. I feel we've intentionally had our natural connection to the cosmos and cosmic enlightenment severed, leaving us to only focus on what we see in front of us

No, we evolved from common ancestors as bonobos and chimps. Genetically, we're only 2% different than them. Get real, retard.

Blacks are perverse imitation of the human form. They're a mistake.

Aryans were obviously seeded, but so were these fucking abominations.

>Aryans were obviously seeded
No, the environment probably had something to do with making Proto-Indo-Europeans smart.

Check 'em.

Does it not occur to you that perhaps we are a universal species? if humanoids extend throughout say our galaxy, then most people can safely assume we'll all share very similar genetics. And to be fair, 2% is still a big difference when you're looking at the biology of the human body

Being the literal children of the Gods is a common cultural them among Aryan cultures. I believe it.

Yes, 2% is a big difference, but the point is, we can put organisms within the phylogenetic tree based upon similarities and differences in their physical or genetic characteristics. Human beings did not come from other planets. You came from Earth -- there is no debate about this. This is on the level of creationist-tier retardation.

One's class is also important, and remember, we are talking about averages. In terms of averages, I do agree NW-C Europeans are the most intelligent. Regardless, you, yourself, can still be stupid as an individual.

Check 'em again.

What would your reasoning be for our back problems, birthing difficulties, sunburn etc? despite being adapted to european climate - europeans still experience of all these things.

You are shilling the fuck out of this thread. Why don't you pull your head out of your ass and figure out who Enki & Enlil are. One common ancestor my ass. Read the lost book of enki you cock sucker.

youtu.be/XrKhLG-KU7w

This is a good place to start. Newearth channel (from russia) goes very in depth into our true history. 45 part documentary on youtube.

Appreciate it, thank you. Will give it a watch

Yes, this is a lot to elaborate. I can answer each one.

>back problems
Well, look at the way people lived in the past. Did they sit for long periods, slumped on a desk typing? No, they walked a lot, hunted, and were generally physically active. Furthermore, I believe the way most people do weight lifting builds muscular imbalances. I'd argue these back problems are largely due to sedentary lifestyle, poor posture in some activities, and more.

>birth difficulties
In what sense? Regardless, epigenetic changes to the fetus from a womans contact with BPA preservative, stress, and much more. The way the pregnant woman takes care of herself can affect the developmental process of fetus, so this could be due to environmental reasons and physiological response.

>sunburn
I don't get what you're implying. How does sunburn relate to your hypothesis NW Europeans were seeded on this planet? It doesn't relate or make sense.

HOL UP

wE EvOLVeD FrOM ApEs. Go back to your fucking lodge or synagogue you piece of shit. It's 2017. The veil must be lifted and you cannot stop it this time.

>lost book of Enki
It's fanfiction by a jewish, shekel-hungry author. The actual story of Enki is interesting though.

Grand Tartaria is Slavic "we wuz khanz" on steroids and complete retardation.

There's a reason why many Russians have chink faces.

You're just low-class and insignificant scum researching the most retarded shit imaginable. We descended from a common ancestor; we come from planet earth, you delusional faggot. This is indisputable.

>what are divergent species
At least know you material.
The theory proposes that humans and apes have a common ancestor.
It wasn't "apes of today are somehow the ancestors of humans, and froze their evolutionary cycle after that"

fuck off liberal. nothing is indisputable, even God.
> except my statement

Go read a book written by an actual scholar, trash. It's one thing to argue Europeans are intellectually superior to other races on average; it's another thing to argue you're fucking aliens seeded on this Earth. Go shoot yourself, delusional faggot.

ofcourse we came from different planets,proof is in your face ,they want you to believe that we evolved on the same planet with the same environment when all races look physically totally different(asians,blacks,whites,red skins).

Lol, how the fuck am I a liberal? I even said NW Europeans are intellectually superior to other races ON AVERAGE, you hick trash. However, you yourself are scum, the lowest common denominator.

It's hard to be convinced when your comments consist of shit throwing, rather than calm collected discussion. It's also an odd claim for the high-degree mason to make whom my family was in contact with

The first ape that there are "millions of" evolved into other primates
As for the "in between species"
They were all killed

There are no Trees on Flat Earth

youtube.com/watch?v=n0oQqX0Yugs

This planet was created, we all live on Rama. Get over it and move on. It changes nothing.

Not all of my comments are shit throwing. Please, read a fucking book on evolution at least. It's not debatable. Biology, 8th Edition by Neil A. Campbell and Jane B. Reece is good.

>I sincerely believe Europeans are a seeded race on this planet
YES YOU ARE AND SO IS EVERY OTHER RACE EXCEPT BLACK.
THANK YOUR FATHER YAKUB, WHO BLEACHED BLACK PEOPLE AND GAVE BIRTH DO YOU IN LIES.

>WE WUZ MARTIANS

No point in talking sense to these knuckle-heads. Low-class people everywhere are niggers. I actually would press a button that eradicates all low-class scum of this earth, if I could.

I think we came from either the north or south pole, but no one has any verifiable information about the poles.

They were made as a form of mockery, their very existence is to cause pain and sow strife.

Schizo gibbering garbage

>Muh secrit knowledge

bump for interest

>this image

quick rundown ?

A lot of them a decent, desu.

RECREATED 10,000 YEAR OLD MAP FROM AFRICA

hey look its me

Why is everyone on this thread insane. Aliens? Be real.... we didn't evolve from apes we came from an common ancestor. Also theirs no inbetween. That chart is rather benign and wrong. The missing link is your ancestry. Go back far enough you were a simian, farther an amphibian, farther fish, beyond a unicelluar organism. We are ever evolving according to the theory of evolution.

I believe there used to be more civilized humanoids in this solar system.

Mars, Tellus and Phaeton which was in a interplanetary war destroyed and is now the asteroid belt, regarding how it played out i cannot say more than Phaeton got destroyed. There's also a lot of ancient engravings in places like Egypt and other places showing signs that the people back then were contacted by aliens.

Maybe Whites did derive from Mars, Dark skinned species from Earth (Tellus) and who knows of theres Phaetonites out there.

OP is correct.

Exactly. I do think we are seeing the beginnings of speciation among the upper-class of NW Europeans, especially the Anglos.

thats the dumbest shit ive ever heard. but by all means, go with it

going to need you to source that user

Sure; and jews are totally not responsible for the downfall of Rome.

see the thing about that is you should usually have evidence prior to believing things, lest you end up falling prey to bizarre and fanciful hypotheses. always be on your guard against wolves and charlatans, user.

That's a bold claim.
Why would anyone do that?
Really, what difference do 1,000 years make to our perception?
Sure, Christ seems much more illogical, but were we to think we live in 1,017, sentiment would not be much different.
This sound plausible only if it were a mistake made during the dark ages somehow, or an individual plot for personal gain. But a major conspiracy??
I mean, the whole world has been recording history, and there is not one central source from which you can corrupt all of our information.
Interesting post, however.

>blacks-earth
>whites-mars
>phaetonites-asians

Honestly believable imo. The visual features of each speices is so different between the three that i feel it's a possible option

Cant argue with them digits

His name was Yeshua ben Yosef

True and checked

Here I was thinking all the idiots were on Sup Forums.

Doesn't help when every field of science is jewed to death.

>beginnings of speciation
I firmly believe that we are a different species than Abbos

We are all falling apart.
youtube.com/watch?v=eY98io7JH-c&

Interesting interview

praise yakub