Reminder to all you Yankee Doodle cuckolds, Canada and the confederate states are number one allies...

Reminder to all you Yankee Doodle cuckolds, Canada and the confederate states are number one allies, Canada OPENLY supported the confederates, we are brothers made up of the same pure Anglo stock unlike you bastard mixed species German Italian Irish Americans in the north.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jREUrbGGrgM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It may be true that Canada supported the south, but that was then. These days, Canada has turned itself into one of the most retarded nations on the planet. You stupid fucks just destroyed your freedom of speech for crying out loud. What the fuck is wrong with you leafs?

Burgers won't get it, plus Trudeau destroyed us on the global stage. Our best fate is to just get annexed at this point.

You're a traitor and should be sent to the Tower of London and hanged
The best hope for Canada is all non Anglos be sentenced to death for treason, their crime is making Canada less Anglo

Go fuck yourself.

Confederates were mainly Scots.

Cajuns of course being French.

Wrong

The cajuns were only there because we deported the retard acadians
I wish we deport the québécois
Every single french nigger needs to be whipped, I would make it legal if I were prime minister to lynch a french and you would get $1,000 and the french who was lynched 1,000 years in prison

youtube.com/watch?v=jREUrbGGrgM
will never forget

If you get rid of the French, the Hong Kong folk will take their place, not you fake bacon Canuck cucks.

>The conservative press in Canada East supported the secession and ridiculed the Yankees as lacking in morality
It should be illegal to be a Yankee

We gave our federal government too much power, same as what you guys were fighting to prevent in the Civil War.

Centralized power is death, I believe all the people of Canada would be better off if the confederation dissolved and all the provinces became independent states. I do hope the coming economic downturn will prompt some secessionist movements, I know Alberta has one brewing currently.

Well shit I'm mostly slavic anyways, figures.
Also, see after getting rid of all non-Anglos. Then you'd have a fucking Canada worth bragging about.

Shareblue or Antifa?

>Canada
>Anglo

Ireland and France are literally represented on your ensign

>Calixa Lavallée was a French-Canadian musician and Union officer during the American Civil War who later composed the music for "O Canada", which officially became the national anthem of Canada in 1980. In 1857, he moved to the United States and lived in Rhode Island where he enlisted in the 4th Rhode Island Volunteers of the Union army during the American Civil War, attaining the rank of lieutenant.
French people ruined America and ruined Canada
That's false

Of course, but with the federal government in the way, racial homogeneity is impossible. If we break up, at least the racial trash will be confined to mostly Ontario and BC, the rest of the provinces will have more of an opportunity to decide immigration policy individually.

What do the harp and fleur-de-lis mean to you then?

Even a brief examination of history reveals that the French ruined quite literally everything regarding western civilization.

The harp stands for ANGLO Ireland, not you uncivilised republican savages
The flour de Los is British, Elizabeth is Queen of France
The French Revolution was the end of Europe

>Elizabeth is Queen of France
>acknowledges the French Revolution's consequences so is obviously aware that France has no Monarch
>thinks the Harp is an Anglo-Irish symbol
>thinks the Fleur-De-Lis originated in Britain
>thinks the French Revolution was bad
>appears to have spellcheck meaning he's a dumb phoneposter

Fuck sake, can't believe I fell for your bait

My phone can't access the internet it's 25 years old dumbo
Henry VI was king of France, that means Elizabeth is queen technically

The Irish should've won the fenian raids screw the anglos

England's friggin motto is in French.

Most white Canadians are English/Scottish-Irish/French famalam.

>french sperg out and kill their monarch
>they continue to sperg out and kill the most influential people in their society
>a couple years later their best leader rises and becomes an Empire at the strongest point in their country's history
>good

Chose one

Irish aren't even human killing an Irish is like killing an ant

Britain and France supported the south too, as did Brazil and parts of Mexico and a bunch of tribes

They still lost tho

Nobody gives a shit about France
Canada is the best country ever

Why will Canada deport the Irish home?

Because they belong in Hell

*When

Also Catholics don't go to hell if they're good people

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA