Lucky 13

In our future White Enthnostate…

Can anyone make a rational argument against marrying a 13 year old with the consent of their father?

>Ready to reproduce
>Heart never been broken / Virgin
>When you're old she will still be relatively young and beautiful, giving men more incentive to create a family
>She will be 83 when your offspring is 70, being alive for the entirety of their life (God willing)
>Marrying young prevents women becoming sluts
>Boys will not waste time with young women as they are being married to older men, thus will focus on career and bettering themselves.
>Feminism will never rear it's ugly head again

Women younger than 13 are prepubescent, sex with them is degeneracy. I do not condone pedophilia.

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20170715235910/https://www.nature.com/nrn/journal/v13/n9/box/nrn3313_BX1.html
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/text/tushy/
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/text/tushy/type/op/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes Ahmed, keep them bare foot and pregnant by 13.

Hello fellow Sup Forumsacks
t. Fbi

>Can anyone make a rational argument against marrying a 13 year old with the consent of their father?
yes.
the 13 year-old is a human.
their dad is not their mind.
parents do not always know best.

and at 13, she's going to make you murder her before she even gives birth because she's going to be a whore while your seed is in her.

that's nature.

>Can anyone make a rational argument AGAINST marrying a 13 year old with the consent of their father?

I'm

if you are 13, 14 or 15 you are allowed to mary her
if you are older than 16 no

>Elvis did nothing wrong

Why would anyone waste their time with a child like this when they could have a real woman like pic related

>the 13 year-old is a human. Their dad is not their mind.

I know 13 is not the best age to be making major life decisions, but if she meets a guy she likes and her father approves, how is this not better than a jaded 30 year old hag marrying a loser her dad (a responsible male figure who cares for her) does not approve of? The fewer people the woman is with the more likely the marriage will last

>at 13, she's going to make you murder her before she even gives birth because she's going to be a whore while your seed is in her.

???

>2x 13 year olds getting married with the blessing of their families
I'm fine with this
>30 y.o neckbeard user thinking he can go for that barely teen pussy
You'll be hung like the sandnigger you are

WHITE CAVE APES CREATE THEIR OWN COUNTRY AND THE FIRST THING THEY WANT TO DO IS MARRY A LITTLE GIRL. BIG SURPRISE.
YOU CAN TAKE THE APE OUT THE CAVE BUT YOU CAN'T MAKE IT STOP RAPING LITTLE GIRLS.

So an immature 14 year old with no prospects can get married to her, but a 30 year old with a stable job and life experiences can not? 14 is not a man, by 30 another man can judge your character and you are less likely to change as a person.

Can anyone make an argument against this without resorting to feminism? Our ancestors took child brides. They received dowries from their fathers and married teenage girls. This was routine. It was how marriage was done. It was the first thing feminists did away with. Why is the way of our ancestors not good enough for Sup Forums? What do you know that they didn't, aside from feminist filth that you've been indoctrinated to believe?

It is wrong because such a practice over generations would produce a nation of degenerates and undermines the patriarchy.

>r-selection. As the name implies, r-selected species are those that emphasize high growth rates, typically exploit less-crowded ecological niches, and produce many offspring, each of which has a relatively low probability of surviving to adulthood (i.e., high r, low K).

Except appropriating black culture.

You're right.
But try explaining that to disgusting roasties trying to find a husband decades past their prime.

>RAPING LITTLE GIRLS

>Consent from girl and her father
>13, pubescent and ready to bear offspring

Marrying with consent of father , sure

She's taken dude.

Sargon is dating her.

Since OP said it would be with the father's permission, I don't think the father would let his daughter marry someone with no future.

SO much this. FUCK YAKUB AND HIS DEVIL CREATION.

I don't like the idea of prepubescent girls having sex with older men. They are not ready for sex or children physically. 13 I really haven't heard a convincing argument that proves me wrong.

T H O T J I H A D

>parents do not always know best.

Oh, but women never know it best. It's just better for the parents to make that choice, because if the woman gets to do it herself she'll be wrong a lot more often.

Fucking pedos. How could anyone get off to the idea of removing a little girl's clothes and licking her tiny body all over, nibbling her neck and kissing her adorable little nipples? Only a heartless monster would think about her cute girlish mouth and tongue wrapped around a thick cock slick with her saliva, pumping in and out of her mouth until it erupts, the cum more than her little throat can swallow.
The idea of thick viscous semen overflowing, dribbling down her chin over her flat chest, her tiny hands scooping it all up and watching her suck it off her fingertips is just horrible. You're all a bunch of sick perverts, thinking of spreading her smooth slender thighs, cock poised at the entrance to her pure, tight, virginal pussy, and thrusting in deep as a whimper escapes her lips which are slippery with cum, while her small body shudders from having her cherry taken in one quick stroke.
I am disgusted at how you'd get even more excited as you lean over her, listening to her quickening breath, her girlish moans and gasps while you hasten your strokes, her sweet pants warm and moist on your face and her flat chest, shiny with a sheen of fresh sweat, rising and falling rapidly to meet yours.
It is truly nasty how you'd run your hands all over her tiny body while you violate her, feeling her nipples hardening against your tongue as you lick her chest, her neck and her armpits, savoring the scent of her skin and sweat while she trembles from the stimulation and as she reaches her climax, hearing her cry out softly as she has her first orgasm while that cock is buried impossibly deep inside her, pulsing violently as an intense amount of hot cum spurts forth and floods through her freshly-deflowered pussy for the first time, filling her womb only to spill out of her with a sickening squelch. And as you lie atop her flushed body, she sighs breathlessly and her fingers dig into your back as she feels your cock hardening inside her again. You're all sick.

Biology proves you wrong. 99% of human history proves you wrong. When a girl goes through puberty, that means she is ready to breed. Literally. And for the overwhelming majority of human history, society recognized this as a greenlight to breed. It wasn't until convoluted notions of (((psychology))) came along that nature was turned on its head. What a coincidence this unnatural overthrow of our traditions coincided with women's liberation, huh?

>It is wrong because such a practice over generations would produce a nation of degenerates and undermines the patriarchy.

How? I think this practice would do the opposite. It is actually K selection theory at it's finest.

Wait a minute. Do you seriously believe in this Yakub thing or are you being satirical? Asking for a friend.

Sigh... *unzip*

Check the Hajnal line.

13 is way too young. You're creating an abusive mother by marrying and mating with a 13 year old. And have you ever known a 13 year old girl. Holy fuck, they'll drive you nuts with their shallow immaturity. They are not ready to be mothers at that age.

Post-industrial society, along with the post-industrial diet, created early puberty. But brain development still continues into the late teens, early 20s.

That's why sensible civilizations don't marry off their daughters until they're long past puberty onset, but also long before mid-20s.

If you'd said 16 to 18 range, sure. That's a mostly okay, healthy age to get married and begin a family. Still a little too young though.

How can you tell is he's only fucking 14. 30 you are established and can provide security. You would essentially be another positive FATHER FIGURE and not her fucking EQUAL.

she is not mentally mature enough to survive on her own let alone have children

pedophiles will dance on air on day of the rope together with niggers

There is literally nothing about r-selection in that practice. You are still going to be monogamous in a system like that.

OP is a paedophile and deserves to be castrated with a hot iron. I suspect you don't get out much, otherwise you'd know that your fantasy greentext shite is nothing more than exactly that; a fantasy.

>13 I really haven't heard a convincing argument that proves me wrong.
Because paedophile's don't believe they're wrong.

>god willing
You are either ahmed or a troll

YOU MIGHT AS WELL ASK "DO YOU BELIEVE IN THIS GRAVITY THING"?
TRUTH HURTS DON'T IT DEVIL.

>you want to be her father figure
Fucking hell, I suspect your family was never very functional during your younger years.

B-b-but I say that and I'm neither. no buly?

Yeah how does that go against what I said? She goes through puberty at 13 not fucking 8.

Nah, dude.

Monarchs and aristocrats may have been married off young, but it wasn't that widespread. And they didn't start breeding til they were mature enough.

Anyone spouting this nonsense about "our ancestors and child brides" is not a student of history, and is most likely a pedophile. Men who want malleable, immature females are insecure twats. Real men want responsible, emotionally and physically mature women, so that their children will have the absolute best in a mother. That means marrying a female who is at least in her late teens. Optimal motherhood and optimal babies are created in very late teens, early 20s.

>but a 30 year old with a stable job and life experiences can not?
exactly

K selection demonstrates protracted development cycle and delayed onset of puberty thus 13 is too young for white people, non-whites enter puberty earlier. The age of consent should be 21 and monogamy enforced, divorce and abortion illegal.

having children early is vital if you want to restore a population. that is why they force women to do nothing until they are too old

5 children at 20
25 grandchildren at 40
125 great grandchildren at 60
156 people total

versus
1 child at 35
1 grandchild at 70
3 people total

good luck trying to beat africa when you got jews ruining your game

We'd probably have to do it just to ensure our numbers rise dramatically. Men will likely have to switch between their same age wife and multiple younger wives/mistresses to keep the numbers up for the growing population and army needed for living space.

Right now there are 6.7bn non whites to our 880mn whites(22% of this number lives in the US). We are in dire straits. War is the only answer.

Even Hitler had a teen mistress. pic related

However this need for Ethnostate is ridiculous. Whites shouldn't need to move anywhere. Our homeland is Europe, it's where our ancestors for multiple milennia have created civilisation that has been degenerated in the span of 70 years by cultural marxists and race traitors. If we have to exterminate millions of invaders and traitors in our own race during the inevitable race war then so be it.

Wrong.

Early onset puberty is not natural.

Early onset puberty may mean a female can become pregnant, but the rest of her physical body and brain, as well as emotional and intellectual brain, have not caught up to that early onset puberty.

If you advocate for fucking 13 year old girls, you are a pedo freak. KYS.

>13 year old girl. Holy fuck, they'll drive you nuts

Welcome to all women. At least the male will be a FATHER FIGURE with full authority and perceived as an EQUAL.

>post-industrial diet, created early puberty.

Prove it.

>brain development still continues into the late teens, early 20s.

Women's brains are inferior regardless.

>If you'd said 16 to 18 range, sure. That's a mostly okay, healthy age to get married and begin a family.

Why? how is that different than 13?

WEW

I'm fucking creased

>how is that different than 13?
>how is 16 different to 13?
Fucking hell, you paedo cunts are dumb aren't you?

Thats a muslim expression, I am from London and I hear that shit everyday.
Dont act like a shitskin if you are not one.

Here's some science for the pedo freaks:

There is a commonly cited myth that adolescence was 'invented' by industrial society to extend occupational training beyond childhood. However, some of the neurobehavioural changes seen in human adolescence, such as increases in exploratory tendencies and changes in reward processing, have been observed in many non-human species as they go through puberty (Box 4). Moreover, as documented by the anthropologists Schlegel and Barry155 in a study of 186 pre-industrial societies, virtually every human society (including hunter-gatherers and pastoralists) recognizes an 'adolescent' period as a stage that is distinct from childhood but during which individuals are not yet fully adult in status. Thus, it is not the existence of adolescence as a developmental stage that has changed in recent history but rather the timing and length of this developmental period. That is, historically puberty occurred at relatively older ages (for example, age of menarche at 15–16 years of age) and taking on adult status typically ensued within 2–4 years. In contemporary society, puberty often occurs at much earlier ages (the mean age of menarche in the United States is 12 years and early signs of puberty typically begin by 9–11 years of age), whereas the process of achieving full adult roles is often stretched into the mid-twenties. Thus, in modern society, 'adolescence' has been stretched to span a much longer interval of development.

web.archive.org/web/20170715235910/https://www.nature.com/nrn/journal/v13/n9/box/nrn3313_BX1.html

13 is not Pedophilia.

>not mentally mature enough to survive on her own

Yeah, she won't be.

>let alone have children

prove it. Women have been having children at that age for centuries.

>because only muslims say "god willing"
Are you retarded on purpose or are you just young?

This is kike psychobabble. There is no such thing as 'early onset puberty'. Utter Jewish rubbish. When the body is ready for breeding, the woman is ready for breeding.

I saved the picture from the OP

how is 13 pedophilia? Pedophilia is being attracted to prepubescent women. I myself prefer T H I C C M I L F S I'm just trying to see if someone can logically argue against it.

As if that Beta cuck is gonna stop me. I'll fuck her while he cries in a corner

Yeah, being a woman's father figure in a relationship is a positive thing.

B-but muh 18 year age limit. M-muh age of consent

>13 is not Pedophilia.
>technicalities
Still a paedo lad.

If you laid a finger on my 13 year old daughter I'd cut you open, that's my arguing against it and it's all the reason you bloody well need. Therefore I do not wish for others to have their daughters fucked at such a young age, by predatory men like you who are simply looking for the easiest shag by inexperienced girls because you're too insecure about your sexual ability to go with an older, more experienced woman who might laugh at your tiny cock and your 30 seconds duration.

t.Muslim nonce

Yes,here is the argument. 13 years old is just a child and we are not sandniggers

No, a woman's father figure should be her father. Not the man she sleeps with, you autistic creep.

NOT AN

A R G U M E N T

THIZ

Women in ancient Greece were married off at around 14.

>Marriage was usually arranged between the parents of the bride and the groom himself. A man would choose his wife based on three things: the dowry, which was given by the father to the groom; her presumed fertility; and her skills, such as weaving. There were usually no established age limits for marriage, although, with the exception of political marriages, waiting until childbearing age was considered proper decorum. Many women were married by the age of 14 or 16, while men commonly married around the age of 30.

But the ways of your ancestors aren't good enough for you, right? Why? Because of some Jewish psychology filth that was implanted in your brain? It's all nonsense you know. Your ancestors were right, and you are wrong. They were better than you.

>while that cock is buried impossibly deep inside her

please stop I cant even read the rest

No, you just don't provide a solid argument

its not pedophilia but its still abuse since 13 year olds are easily fooled and under the care and protection of their parents. you would have to ask parents for consent until they turn 18. most people who got married before 18 didnt have sex until they got married when the girl was no longer her fathers problem to worry about.

i would agree if you are only attracted to girls 0-18 then you are a pedophile since that would be a disorder to not be attracted to fully grown up women.

13 year old girls often have sex with boys their age or little older? Are you against that aswell?

u'd suck my dick just like your daughter you little faggot

Best argument I've seen so far. But that still means it's okay to start f-ing her at 16 kek

Yes.

Still a paedo. You can throw up as many technicalities you want but if you're lusting after children then your'e a peado, end of.

Neither do you. Only argument you genuinely have is "I want to feel dominant but I'm too weak, so I'll try to normalise fucking children".

Tbh I'd suck your dick like a friend, provided you calm it on the insults.

Delete this.

>technicalities
>Still a paedo lad.

Not a technicality it's the fucking definition.

>If you laid a finger on my 13 year old daughter I'd cut you open

*Consent of father.

>predatory men like you who are simply looking for the easiest shag

*Marriage

I'm going to be real, I agree with you Op. But the old hags of the past has made 30 the new 13. I really can't see a path that can undo the damage.

>*Consent of father.
Any man willing to let his 13 year old girl get railed is most likely also a paedo and deserving of hanging.

I don't see what is wrong with the AOC being 16 as it is now. It takes a low of desperation to want it lower.

Fucking children is normal tho. Modern thought isn't even 100 years old, we always have and always fuck children. It makes a stronger family unit.

Can't argue with math.

OP is one of the pedo normalization advocates thats been ban-evading and spamming pedophile cunny threads for years

this is the usual quality of his posts, pure cancer:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/text/tushy/

Under the Decretum Gratiani, which was followed under Catholic England for hundreds of years, the lower age limit of marriage for girls was 12 years old. Are you telling me millions of your own ancestors should have been hanged? I'm sure Shlomo would agree.

>Only argument you genuinely have is "I want to feel dominant but I'm too weak, so I'll try to normalise fucking children"

No, my argument is clearly posted in the OP. It will raise the number of well taken care of whites the society and prevent degeneracy.

Young men can still marry young women but they probably can not match a 30 year olds game and resources and the father might not consent. Young men will then focus on other positive things besides fornication.

I would trade like 3 cows and 14 chickens for that piece of ass

>they did it back then so we should do it now
No.

You can dress your argument up in whatever way you fancy, anyone with a brain knows you're just trying to normalise the fucking of children.

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/text/tushy/type/op/

Why not? If you meet a man you trust and is successful and moral, has many resources, wouldn't you want your daughter to be with them instead of a young chad who just wants some poonage? You are talking out of EMOTION instead of LOGIC.

Your country was built by those men. Your culture, your history, your people's achievements, the realm.. all built by men who married 12 year old girls. Or at least around that age. They were all evil pedophiles who should have been hanged? Where would Britain be today without them? Why do you think you know better than your own ancestors? Your only answer is Jewish in nature and you know it.

Nah, I'm a newfag.
Just opening up a controversial debate.
I'm not condoning pedophilia.

Bloody hell, fucking disgusting.

I'd rather my 13 year old girl be with nobody, just as a 13 year old girl should be.

I don't care what was done in the past. I won't lay down my own morals out of respect for my ancestors, they had their morals and I have mine.

13 is pedo.

16 is the minimum and actually legal in a lot of places.

18 they are still mental retards, and can't even drink alcohol in the US.

21-24 they will still be retarded, but if you're over 30 you should go for that age range.

Stay way from 28-30 unless you're 35 or plan on getting married ASAP and having kids.

Why the switch? Why are your morals different from your ancestors? Moreover, why do you think your morals are superior? Their morals laid the foundation of building one of the greatest civilizations known to man. Your morals have overseen the steady decay of that civilization. So why are yours superior? And who handed off those morals to you? Not your ancestors. So who?

>You can dress your argument up in whatever way you fancy, anyone with a brain knows you're just trying to normalise the fucking of children.

No, I'm trying to get to the truth and build a better society for my children. Go back to fucking 40 year old low life loser women who have fucked drug addicted bad boys for 20 years non stop.

>Moreover, why do you think your morals are superior?
Never said they were, but they are my morals and they guide me.

>Why are your morals different from your ancestors?
Why were their different to their ancestors? Things change.

>Your morals have overseen the steady decay of that civilization
Me wanting to not fuck children has nothing to do with the decay of our Empire, you spanner.

>Can anyone make a rational argument against marrying a 13 year old with the consent of their father?
yeah, at 13, if the father is doing his job, the girl isn't mature enough physically and emotionally to get married. She still has about 2 to 4 more years to go. The girls who are fully mature at 13 to start making babies are the ones WITHOUT fathers.