Boo-hoo! 3000 RICH People died!

>Boo-hoo! 3000 RICH People died!

Explain why anyone here gives a fuck?

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/cantor-fitzgerald-9-11-story-howard-lutnick-2011-9
archive.is/0ySAD
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

America! Fuck Yeah!

>Boo-hoo somebody has a nicer car than me not fair!!!!
Explain why anyone should give a fuck?

>planes

Kys you tree hugger

I don't. Me and my friend couldn't stop laughing while watching the news. Every time they replayed the towers falling we'd be like "see ya" and all the retarded Americans being interviewed in the streets were too funny.

Explain to me why we should give a fuck?

Sage

They did expect more attacks and be hijacked while in a plain, but nothing happened.

muh 3000 ppl were fakes.

most of the offices there were three-letter-agencies

and jews.

It was an excuse to spy on (YOU) with impunity.

Nice bait, edgy fag.

That's the backside.

And yes it's almost 100% a plane because of the massive fireball. Missiles don't do that. Not unless they had thermobaric warheads but that would have blown the building completely apart.

Oh there weren't any Jews in there that day, that's fore sure.

It was quite pathetic how the Yanks finally got a taste of what literally every other country on the planet had been experiencing for hundreds of years, and then acted like it was the worst thing to ever happen to humanity.

b8 thread. Probably a leaf.

3/10

Sage goes in all fields.

Cuz the jews did it goy!

You shouldn't. I doubt all of them were rich. Even if they were, not a real factor. You're a retard. Sage this thread.

Probably because they used that as a reason to invade the mid-east and indirectly fuck over Europe?
>B, but that was Merkel..
No shit that Germans are fucked in the head, but the Yanks heated up this Islamism shit in the first place.

>Explain why anyone here gives a fuck?

One has to respect the hard work and sacrifice for art.
Imagine those Israeli art students crawling in asbestos filled WTC substructure for weeks for an art project!
Dedication and hard work. And risking their health with asbestos dust. And all that for art.

> groped by TSA and liked it

Do you like the internet spying on you user? I fucking care. All the most draconian laws in the world were written after 9/11. Billions of our shekels to fight an unwinable war.

And look at what you've done to sto-
Oh wait. You encourage it

It wasn't just Americans that died. People from nearly every country on earth were victims.

That's not the point. It was only made into such a huge deal because it happened on your turf

If something similar had happened in Europe then you would have not seen such a ridiculous worldwide societal-changing reaction.

This was glorious day in my hometown

We celebrate each year still

What about the janitors, cafeteria workers, security guards and people simply touring the historic building?

I agree that The People got politically rope-a-dope'd and it was the beginning of the globalist shitstorm we're living in now.

this is now a 9/11 humor thread

It was part of a plan long in the making to bring about a global corporate and monetary hegemony.

We wish we could relive that glorious day once per month

The Jews were noticed to leave before the ****attack****

that hole should be in washington and maybe the caption would be correct

but we know it wouldnt solve anything

So you think the security guards and janitors deserved it?

They were "rich"?

But they were likely black

most of the deaths are fake. Look into Cantor-Fitzgerald. Basically they warned the jews ahead of time only goyim died

rare

Internet access is not easy here

because It high lights many problems people were to easy to believe the news and government, the government was willing to kill 3000 people to propagate a war for the sake of control of middle Eastern oil, and to police the world ect ECT ECT you get why the hell you should care

Is this a new troll to get anarchists and Commies to latch on to?

*3000 goyim. That is only 1/10 of a kike death in the eyes of the govt

because it basically confirms the bible for me and a lot of people on the fence about jesus the messiah.

no just another angry tard to dim to understand the importance of 3000 Americans dieing under extremely convoluted circumstances

It's not America's job to take care of other countries. Take care of your own turf. You'd make just as big of a fuss.

bad news if you hate kikes I guess

they were goys stop worrying about it. Don't we have some muslims to hate on? Focus goy

You will eventually, when you get to experience your own free-fall descent from the top of a tall building when you're thrown off the top of it due to your faggotry.

try reading it again. Based on your flag the second read might not improve your interpretation but it's worth a shot

I'm going to take the bait during the bombing of hiroshima I said another one then on nagaskia I said another one but my teacher told me there where only two bombs it was sad

the jihad was (mostly) a scapegoat to promote the war in the middle East (their turf ) but ya fuck the jihadists and extremests

We haven't and wouldn't force the rest of the "free world" into totalitarian surveillance agreements and illegal wars, and a general shift towards a fearful and distrustful society based on an unjustified paranoid hysteria.

We dealt with the IRA for years without involving anyone else, even when a lot of their funding was coming directly from your country.

>3000 goyim died
>I don't care

my flag isn't really a indecator of my political ideology, so I'm not sure what your getting at

and all the people nearby who died slow deaths from various pulmonary diseases

The reasoning behind the shit show is to flex muscles, create a threat, and intimidate. And of course the fat cash.

Defending your country from the inside only, is not defending.

> OP trying to shut it down.

the shilling in this thread is really wierd

why pol is so pro WTC?

who pays you?trump tower?

Turned down for dummies. No rich people died

edgy
go to bed kid.

OP is a petty failure who is jealous of people who are better and more successful than him. Despite that fact that he contributes nothing to anything, and they produce real value for others. He would be dead without them, more of a nothing than he already is.

What is 9/11??

>Some clerks and couple top guys being cannon fodder and sacrificial goats.

>3000 RICH PEOPLE

If only.

Do I look like a fucking calculator to you?

The Murrisharts heated Islamism shit LONG before.

9/11 can be considered a fucking karma.

WTF asshole, planes are expensive

Fixed.

Sounds like dating.

>some rich fuck traders in Manhattan
>contributing anything to society

In fact they're probably a net drain on society with their kikery.

Well, at least there is something that we could agree upon.

Indians would just poo in it.

Im sorry the radiation gave you autisim user :(

>"What's even more heartbreaking, Cantor Fitzgerald had a policy of hiring relatives, so those who lost someone at the firm likely lost more than one loved one."

businessinsider.com/cantor-fitzgerald-9-11-story-howard-lutnick-2011-9

Remember to archive archive.is/0ySAD

Think about how many people that worked there for the rich people died. Some poor bus boy on the top floor bar. The custodians, the interns, the artists that were given space near the top.

Spbp

>9fag

go back

Even though you're a nazi, pretty much this.

Oh wow, a whole 100 non- 5%ers weren't rich, I should seek vegeance for them.

If you've actually worked for a company you would know that 90% of the workers are making anywhere between 20 to 60k after taxes. The other 10% are making above 100k. Just because the offices were in the tallest buildings on earth doesn't mean every floor belonged to fortune 500 companies.

>Explain why anyone here gives a fuck?

Because the over reaction is causing the government to shred the Constitution in a failed attempt to swap liberty for security

3/10 troll harder newfag.