Timothy McVeigh

Why didn't FBI hunt down more of Timothy McVeigh's co-conspirators?

Other urls found in this thread:

weekendinterviewshow.com/audio/cash.mp3
weekendinterviewshow.com/audio/cash2.mp3
weekendinterviewshow.com/audio/cash3.mp3
dissentradio.com/radio/07_03_04_Cash.mp3
youtube.com/watch?v=vPGvU_XTQxM
youtube.com/watch?v=CVl6mwtLrsk
youtu.be/eQSkyLGSg5E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because the FBI was running him out of Elohim City.

Don't forget: all 75 CCTV tapes along the route were being changed just as the Ryder van was passing by, so that's why the FBI still doesn't have to release them. There's nothing on them.

One of the Jews attempts to get us to attack Iran was to try and link Mcveigh to getting assistance from Iranian agents.

Because the whole thing was a false flag intended to dissuade the public from the concept of participating or forming militias, which I understand were growing in popularity at the time.

Why is it so hard to believe Tim McVeigh did this? Terry Nichols is one of those looser friends that always flakes at the last minute.

>militias
No, it was that crazy conspiracy theorist lone wolf right wing extremist.

Get your narrative straight. Tim acted alone. There was no second shooter.

>Bill keeps shaking harder with every speech
Good thing he also says he doesn't have Parkinson's.

Yes, he was a "lone wolf", but the government and news agencies still associated him with militias.

Reminder that the only thing he did wrong was kill children

If it was a false flag why didn't they make him a racist anti Semite that didn't like desegregation too?

>government pulls a mcveigh on waco
>this is somehow good

>mcveigh pulls mcveigh on govt
>this is somehow bad

Well if you read the 2nd it clearly states that the militias are all just lone wolves.

Well that became the big media push right away because nobody cared about anybody in a government office building. If he blew up a DMV it would have been about the children.

It was retaliation for Waco and Ruby Ridge.

He should have done more desu.

No user, the government didn't blast napalm into the waco compound. What's visible in the video of the seige is just a reflection of light, and not napalm. Someone in the compound knocked over an oil lamp, which caused the whole compound to burn down. Aren't you sleepy after watching that boring video?

Because it was the 90's. You were probably born around 9/11

Maybe they just wanted to let sleeping dogs lye.
They did not want to get any more militia men plotting revenge against the federal government.

>children
The guy was made for /pol.

Actually I remember the coverage interrupting my cartoon.

He did nothing wrong

I hate minorities and I hate cops, hence why I'm a libertarian

Eric Holder
PATCON
Elohim City
Andreas Strassmeir
Ken Trentadue
Camp Gruber

>they randomly set themselves on fire!
nope, government set children on fire and no oil lamps were knocked over before they got there

what were they doing there in the first place anyway? they had no right to siege that private property in the first place, and all true americans have a duty of keeping that insane government in check

hopefully one of these days you will have a patriot with a nuclear weapon instead of all these small scale bombings

Yeah I'm in the same boat actually born 87. I can't recall the pc atmosphere being 10% as vitriolic as it is today. I never knew what antisemitism was until the early 2000s when people were telling me it was everywhere all the time.

>Timothy McVeigh's co-conspirators?

the fbi

>why does the army have a Ryder truck.
Those trucks used to everywhere. I think the OKC bombing hurt their business and allowed Hertz and others to move in.

I don't pretend to know but some think he's still alive and that the whole thing reeks false flag, a truck bomb alone can't really do that much damage to a building.
He also didn't want an autopsy which is rather weird so in the end he might have just been smuggled out as a "corpse" and got a ton of shekels while the state got rid off some documents and tried false flag viability.

The government just wanted to flash some strobe lights and play a limited playlist of Tibetan Throat Singing, Christmas Carols, and Nancy Sinatra - These Boots Are Made for Walking, on repeat, in the compounds general direction, at odd hours of the night. Nothing strange there.

That's where the truck was prepared.

You know who also didn't get an autopsy?

Supreme Court Justice Anthony Scalia.

>, a truck bomb alone can't really do that much damage to a building.
Truck bombs can't cut steel! You're restoring my faith in the Allies.

Hey Serbia, just got a ton of 8mm ammo from ppu today, y'all are alright with me.

Look its the factory where they make truck bombs.

for people that think mcveigh was in the wrong

assume for whatever reason that you think violence of the state has become justified

where is the line drawn to what is considered a civilian and part of the government?

my argument is that just because people have forgotten or do not care what constitutes being an agent of the state, does not make that association go away

the income tax and by extension the IRS is the instrumentality that allows it to fund it's operations

Mk ultra gone wrong

Where is her grave so I can dance on it?

Middle East Terror links were brushed under the rug.

Lotta evidence that saudis fund american anti government groups.

No hes right after Waco people were getting ready for the Clintons to go full Jewish Bolshevik so people began talking to their neighbors a lot more.

All I know is that there hasn't been a repeat of Waco since.

STOP; before you reply: DON'T
this is a meme spam thread, low quality content that is spammed on the board for easy (You)s. The content of this thread also belongs on another board (/bant/)
The best option is to not reply but if you absolutely can't keep your retarded opinion to yourself remember to type "sage" into the options field of your post.
otherwise just report and ignore and continue browsing.

>a truck bomb alone can't really do that much damage to a building.
BEAM WEAPONS REEEEEEEEEEE

Yeah ok. Next you'll say the stasi was real.

If you're interested in the OKC bombing you should listen to Scott Horton's interviews with the reporter JD Cash:

weekendinterviewshow.com/audio/cash.mp3

weekendinterviewshow.com/audio/cash2.mp3

weekendinterviewshow.com/audio/cash3.mp3

dissentradio.com/radio/07_03_04_Cash.mp3

Because there were none and this is just another conspiracy narrative being peddled by far left wackos trying to paint the "Le Alt-Right" (and therefore Drumpff) as terrorists comparable to ISIS. Nearly all of these recent documentaries and articles and podcasts never fail to mention Muh Racism (not a motivator for McVeigh) and "Fake News" and "online radicalization" (usually name checking Alex Jones).

McVeigh was a solitary nutbag operating alongside his only friend who had a loose association with far right fringe Larpers who had no involvement in his plot.

Sorry to let you down lefties.

Fuck you. This thread is better than 80% of he rest of the bullshit.

They are trying. See the new Last House On The Left podcast and the new Netflix documentary.

What's amusing is that they reframe the debate regarding Waco over who started the fire.

It's like criminals who decide to rob a bank arguing over who pulled the trigger when they shot the teller.

Back then Christian fundamentalists were the cause de jure. They tried to link Tim to some Oklahoma cult. It was in the popular media at the time too. In the 1997 film contact they had that scene with the Christian fundamentalist suicide bomber.

>the government has changed it's ways
most people think the militia protecting their land against the federal government were the bad guys user

it's just that they've won the public perception

Don't forget the Tim Robbins one, Arlington Road.

Is that educated white man just a little TOO conservative, a little TOO Republican?

See something, say something.

She never had Parkinson's she had the syndrome because she was literally bombed drunk 24/7. Krystal Kazzam Galleria Mall underage backseat. Dyke predator.

Tell your 37A he's a fucking faggot.

37A's are faggots or psychopaths.

>stasi not real

she's gonna kick ur ass man
how real is that

>a truck bomb alone can't really do that much damage to a building.

can't find it right now but there's a video on Youtube, it's a TV news station talking about the bomb squad and the bombs inside the building

I think part of that was that 9/11 redirected the FBI's attention, and they couldn't be bothered to wipe out Americans when there are perfectly good Muslims to track.

Because the only one who actually conspired with him was Terry Nichols.

In 1995 there weren't just cameras everywhere. Fuck I'm starting to hate millennials.

>TV news station talking about the bomb squad and the bombs inside the building
I remember that as it happened. They kept pushing the cordon back several times as they claimed to find more devices.

>McVeigh was a solitary nutbag

>Who is Andreas Strassmeir
>Why was he on the SPLC's payroll
>Why did Morris Dees freak out when JD Cash confronted him with the information

Come on, if you're going to post bait post better bait please. Or fuck off.

Are you saying the FBI lied about how many tapes they won't release?

>but its got a time stamp!
>nevermind nobody can set the clock on their VCR.

>I remember that as it happened. They kept pushing the cordon back several times as they claimed to find more devices.

Can you find a decent video on Youtube? I thought I had saved the link but I can't find it right now

Would McVeigh have got away with it if he had license plates on his car? He would have had to claim it anyway to get his manifesto out there. Or else the government would have cooked up some reason terrorists did it.

Didn't the say he was inspired by the turner diaries? So they did make him racist.

>Why didn't FBI hunt down more of Timothy McVeigh's co-conspirators?

because they were busy making sure nobody talked about them in the media

>Get your narrative straight. Tim acted alone. There was no second shooter.

technically the main shooter was the FBI itself who was stockpiling weapons illegally in the building

they were moving unexploded munitions from the building weeks after the explosion and this is why they wouldn't allow Mcveigh's lawyers to examine the building

they had to keep it hush to prevent lawsuits

I ponder every single day about how much bullshit existed before the internet simply because nobody could dispute the mainstream press

if they lie to us this much after being held somewhat accountable, imagine what they passed off before

>government set children on fire

on Beltaine no less

>Where is her grave so I can dance on it?

it would be better if she was alive to testify

Did McVeigh do anything wrong?

youtube.com/watch?v=vPGvU_XTQxM
Surely the FBI wouldn't fuck it up, like the time they tried to blow up the WTC in 1993?

Oklahoma Building was such a mess of a case

the first judge recused himself after being quoted in the press that he had been warned of the explosion the week before, that was the kickoff and it just kept getting worse,

multiple reporters claiming they could not get the DOJ to allow their stories to be published

all the news has to be approved by the DOJ or they can't air it

>, like the time they tried to blow up the WTC in 1993?

well the guy they had training the terrorists thought they were trying to arrest those guys, I think he was special forces from Egypt or something

so he wrote a book about how the FBI allowed the explosion to happen, nobody denied it, look at the lawyers on that case and follow their careers backwards, you find OJ, a whole bunch of media scam cases for every single prosecutor who worked on it

>Did McVeigh do anything wrong?

he was not supposed to follow those kind of orders

I mean aside from the government's demands

if the press is complicit with [leftists] today, what didn't they bother reporting on

but them I digress and imagine reporters to have been more principled back then

Why hasn't there been any high profile bombings since OKC? Mass shooters don't hold a candle to the level of destruction that explosives can cause.

>what didn't they bother reporting on

the press who was following certain aspects of the case got warned off or killed

reporters are principled today but that kind of reporter isn't getting any work

OKC bombing was a massive false flag.

>Why hasn't there been any high profile bombings since OKC?

because not enough building are losing enough money to blow them up, except the WTC

twice

and the pentagon once

because it was the government
youtube.com/watch?v=CVl6mwtLrsk

He was a patsy and the OCB was a false flag.

Timothy McVeigh was an Mk Ultra asset

>Timothy McVeigh was an Mk Ultra asset

also ted kaczynski and david berkowitz

Sloth. Expedient material bombings with unmonitored precursors are easy as fuck even for a single perpetrator to pull off.

The reason for lack of attacks is lack of anyone, including Muslims, who feel like putting in work.

The world is mostly happy and peaceful, and so is the US. The economy is doing well unless you specifically are a shitbag. There just isn't much to get excited about.

Boring DESU.

>multiple reporters claiming they could not get the DOJ to allow their stories to be published
What does that even mean?

McVeigh was a sheep-dipped asset..sent in to infiltrate militias.

He was well versed in armor/infantry tactics...and when he saw what our gov did in waco using armor against civilians he made a decision.

Tim McVeigh punished the federal gov because of Waco.

Was Tim McVeigh innocent of the bombing?

>sent in to infiltrate militias
Which ones?

The ones who blew up their own building like niggers do?

>What does that even mean?

it means you can't print your story about anything if the DOJ says you can't

multiple reporters claimed they could not publish stories about munitions stored at the building by the government or other co conspirators because the DOJ would not approve them

your news cannot be published if the government does not approve of it

You just missed a lot of it. Red pilled ww2 vets started dropping like flies in the eighties. Diversity meme soon followed

Watch a noble lie. If you believe the narrative after watching, you are an idiot. youtu.be/eQSkyLGSg5E

>your news cannot be published if the government does not approve of it
What the hell are you talking about?

>he doesn't know that donating to the foundation includes buying all the books so the profit margins come out and you get to be on the NYT book list