Brit/pol - Comfy Hours edition

>Warning of 'Constitutional Crisis' over EU repeal bill
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-40605695

>Tony Blair says EU could compromise on freedom of movement
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-40615119

>Marxist McDonnell condemns bLiar's approach to Brexit, calling him 'out of touch'
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/john-mcdonnell-labour-party-jeremy-corbyn-article-50-second-referendum-a7842881.html
archive.is/ZUUpt

>Cuck Clegg 'begs' for second EU referendum
express.co.uk/news/politics/828924/Brexit-Nick-Clegg-Lib-Dem-second-referendum-Theresa-May-Jeremy-Corbyn-EU
archive.is/aWYE7

>Eurozone likely to break up no matter how hard France and Germany try to save it, warns investment bank
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4698426/Eurozone-faces-doom-no-matter-warns-investment-bank.html
archive.is/w5GKa

>Farron made decision to quit before the General Election
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-40598913

>Schools need more ETHNIC teachers to reflect pupil demographics
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-40568987

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x1bX3F7uTrg
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/jul/15/speak-to-grenfell-survivors-in-a-language-they-understand
archive.is/tJYYO
youtube.com/watch?v=KdFzMLZAXEM&
youtube.com/watch?v=YJXPTnPmm78
youtube.com/watch?v=U4KoH2zcmxE
youtube.com/watch?v=5A-4VGfx5lU
youtube.com/watch?v=ddlIPv-DAeM
m.youtube.com/watch?v=jHnjlQC6Puw
youtube.com/watch?v=PY_CmhnC4dA
youtube.com/watch?v=ynwK0opVJA0
youtube.com/watch?v=yX6FsTIq6ls
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for

>FUCK TWO BITCHES

First for Adam Curtis parody

youtube.com/watch?v=x1bX3F7uTrg

Third for national conservative monarchism.

It's really got it all.

>But many people seemed not to be paying attention; then it became apparent that they didn’t speak fluent English and couldn’t understand this important information. A lady who spoke both English and Arabic got quite upset that there wasn’t any official translation provision and then went around the room translating what she could to people who spoke Arabic.

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/jul/15/speak-to-grenfell-survivors-in-a-language-they-understand

Steerpike can I route my bennies reapplication through your office so you can rubberstamp it for me?

You forgot to archive it
archive.is/tJYYO

I'm not a civil servant/bennies officer.
If I was I'd totally stamp your form senpai

Oh right sorry, I thought you worked in somethign to do with the dwp?

Actually don't feel the need to answer that, dox mitigation and all.

hehehehehe
I feel like an idiot hahahaha

still liked hyper normalisation though

Nah I have an admin role in a public sector organisation but not bennies related. I can't really elaborate on what I do without doxxing myself

>i am a rentboy at the Treasury

Did we end up funding an Ethiopian version of Spiceworld?

News media won't admit that acid attacks are imported paki culture

>He also attempted to amend the Daylight Saving Bill to give the county of Somerset its own time zone, fifteen minutes behind London

Just joshing famalam
I like Hyper Normalisation as well, Bitter Lake is good too if you haven't seen it (about how Churchill and Roosevelt let the Saudis have a free pass on barbarism in exchange for oil)
All his films are fairly interesting even if a bit pretentious

What's she looking at, Brit/pol/?

>he isn't going to #slogformogg

STOP; before you reply: DON'T
this is a meme spam thread, low quality content that is spammed on the board for easy (You)s. The content of this thread also belongs on another board (/bant/)
The best option is to not reply but if you absolutely can't keep your retarded opinion to yourself remember to type "sage" into the options field of your post.
otherwise just report and ignore and continue browsing.

latest moggian memes

wait, wtf is that

Why is Brit/pol/ dead tonight of all nights?
I'm fully primed for drunk shitposting

most of the real brit/pol/ members fled when it became filled with shills
you're just seeing what it's like when the shills have gone to bed

What is your upper range limit on who you would shag brit/pol/? Relative to your own age.

youtube.com/watch?v=KdFzMLZAXEM&

She died 15 minutes later.

probably 40 or something tbqh

Brit/pol/ has been dead this time the last 3 nights. Thread died at around 3am-4am yesterday.

21 here. Got a thing for milfs and some 50 yr olds arent bad. Im in uni and i see a few milfs here and there that i would bang

I don't think I could really do above 35-40 desu
(Bearing in mind I'm almost 28 and a perma-virgin)

Because of retarded tripfags

I started reading about Stephen Baden-Powell today, about 100 pages into pic related. What do you Brits think about the guy? Were there any changes in British colonial policy because of him?

Emigrate.

it was rather lively last night I thought, they were going on about someone stealing another's rare niges and someshit about pakis only being british

it completely depends on what they look like. Using age as a limit is just daft.

Do a google image search of Nina Hartley, she is 58 years old.

I'd fuck Jodie Foster, Julianne Moore, Marisa Tomei, Sharon Stone, Michelle Pfeiffer, Nigela Lawson. all in their 50s.

I am aware of her body of work, yes. would

She looks fucking good for someone in their 70's.

Obviously most of us are, I just meant to refresh your memory.

Looks like you lads just said no to 52yo Liz.

You dun goofed.

This desu
Not bad I guess

I wanna fuck Jill Stein who's about 65. She is a piece of arse.

My mates getting braces at 22. I cant believe it desu.

Now I understand why you're a closet homosexual. You secretly wish to relive the rape from your youth.

Yeah that was Ralph Waldo but it went dead around 4am.

>tfw American
>tfw Eagle Scout
>tfw they teach us very little about the history

I remember reading about some crazy shit where he basically took over 2 whole tribes with one other dude by stealing something sacred when they were partying or some shit. Sneaky bastard. Scouts started out as a spying ring.

Also I just want one decent candid photo without a weird face in the background.

Good morning.

Why are they lettering off smoke grenades at a mental health meeting for vets?

Morning fella

Are you the same yank who asked for a Corona in a bar in a cornwall?

Morning

youtube.com/watch?v=U4KoH2zcmxE

do you reckon if I walk down to the beach there would be an equally lonely lady to listen to music with the same pair of earphones with?

At 1 in the morning? Give us your name so we know if you get arrested.

thought it was this then

youtube.com/watch?v=5A-4VGfx5lU

I don't believe romantic rendezvous happen at 2am near a smelly English beach

N-no senpai
I was fucking thirsty and tired after driving 8 hours plus I'm a lightweight who doesn't drink le degenerate juice [[[tipping]]] get off my ass I don't want to explain myself in 2 separate threads

Fight me I'm in Suffolk lad

They're testing the wind for the jumping teams. They almost called it off, it's a lot of fundraising for PTSD

Im listening to Paul Joseph Watson whilst working. His voice is nice desu

>go to cornwall
>enter pub probably built 600 years ago
>"Can I have a corona please?"

Go in 2 hours. You might find an equally lonely lady waiting to see the sun rise (if the beach faces east). Bit of a long shot though.

Posting from my summer house. It's 3:37AM.

YOU FOCKIN MORON

Political beliefs aside, you cannot tell me his voice is nice.

It's so whiny and nasal

PJW has nothing on AJs husky tone

Its good when i take notes from a book and listen to him rambling on. Also, i think i like his voice because alex jones is 1000× worse

I kinda like it. It's gritty and authentic just by being northern sounding. Gives it an edge, makes yanks ears pop up.

There was an absolutely mental one at 1-2 AM last night where we got onto churchill. It was a total slaughter of autism

I'm drunk and need entertaining.

youtube.com/watch?v=ddlIPv-DAeM

It's not gritty it just sounds whiny and common. Probably 'cause I'm a southerner. Accent aside his voice is very irritating and nasal

I'm a leftist and even I have to admit Alex Jone's husky voice is nice, better than PJWs

Just listen to this guy

m.youtube.com/watch?v=jHnjlQC6Puw

He's a riot!

it does face east, I'm going to set my phone to stand by me and wait sitting on the bench at the beach head for the sunset.

thanks guys I think I will find the one

I remember, that went on for atleast an hour and ruined comfy hours.

Wow i think AJ sounds ridiculous. I can't take him seriously because of his voice. Also his idiotic stance on the kid school shooting just made him lose all credibitility.

He just sounds very bitter and angry and lonely

did JK / Garry ever get their refugee orders?

Alex jones sounds like shit man. I like david knight tho

He isn't lonely.

AJ is a fucking legend

youtube.com/watch?v=PY_CmhnC4dA

WHY
IS
HIS
HEAD
SO
FUCKING
SMALL?

>Hangover kicking in while still awake
All those double JDs were a mistake
>Sudden urge to wear pink dressing gown

imagine my shorck

youtube.com/watch?v=ynwK0opVJA0

Sugar and spice and everything nice wasn't made for only girls user.

Post pics.

I assume it was that Ralph Waldo Pepeson faggot

Just drink more. It'll all work out fine. Put the pink gown on as well if it makes you feel better.

>hangover kicking in while still awake

RIP

>pink dressing gown
Eddie?

It was an in-joke
This guy gets it

Yeah, the day before that I was last man on deck at around 5am along with that cunt. Imagine my shock.

The Mighty Morphin' Power Shillers are out in force tonight ey, it's almost as if the mods don't actually mod. WEW

What? PJW is a homo? It seems the only alt right personalities allowed to thrive are the ones that have some defect of some kind like being Gay or Jewish.

I'm thinking about buying a wallet that's over £100 is that a bit extravagant or is quality worth it?

Don't think they did in the end

you had it saved.

we need some thread music

I'd say it was extravagant but all my cheap ones break after a few weeks and all my change keeps dropping everywhere, so it might be worth it.