Ohio Mom Gets Death Threats After Making Point Against Circumcision

msn.com/en-us/lifestyle/whats-hot/mom-receives-death-threats-after-sharing-photo-of-her-babys-pierced-cheek/ar-BBDWSSx

A Fostoria, Ohio mother posted a photo of her infant daughter with a pierced dimple on Facebook, sparking outrage, threats and calls to remove the child from her custody.

The photo shows a beaming baby with a diamond-studded piercing on her left cheek. It was captioned with her mother's unapologetic, although sarcastic, words.

"I think she's gonna love it!!," Enedina Vance wrote on June 28. "I'm the parent, she is MY CHILD, I will do whatever I want! I make all of her decisions until she's 18, I made her, I own her!! I don't need anyone's permission, I think it's better, cuter, & I prefer her to have her dimple pierced."

Vance, a strong advocate against piercing or circumcising children, posted the edited picture to Facebook, where it had more than 13,000 shares.

The post quickly incited outrage among the parenting community, and she was called "a bad mother" and worse. Some called for Child Protective Services, others for forced hysterectomy, and some for her death.

But after realizing that many people weren't quite getting her message, Vance posted on Facebook again, this time pointing out that while people were ready to beat her to death over her excuses for piercing her baby's cheek, those excuses are the same ones used to justify circumcision.

"Why so hypocritical?? How is it so triggering, so enraging to see my baby with a pierced dimple, but actually knowing a baby is being strapped down and forcibly having his most sensitive and innervative portion of his penis amputated seems perfectly OK? How can society threaten death over one, but encourage and support the other? Piercing is bad, but cutting is accepted as the norm?" the 35-year-old wrote. "People would rather continue to inflict an unnecessary and irreversible ritual onto their defenseless infant, than to have to admit that they don't know."

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Queue_(hairstyle)#Resistance_to_the_queue
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

"The reaction that parents have when they see this beautiful perfect baby being ... mutilated, that initial shock, that reaction of anger, I want them to hold on to that," the 35-year-old said.

Amid the death threats and hate mail, Vance said she also got countless positive messages from parents. Some said they felt they didn't have a choice in whether their sons were circumcised. Another was told it was a "cleanliness thing."

"A lot of this responsibility lies on our medical community. They encourage parents," Vance said. "It shouldn't be an option. It shouldn't be a question."

While some parents were supportive of Vance's argument, others accused Vance of parent shaming.

"Honestly, my post was meant to shock parents into seeing their children as human beings and to respect them as such," she responded. "The truth is, I never said anything about anyone's parenting. I never said anyone was a bad parent or accused them of abusing their child. I never made threats to call the police on them ... I never wished infertility, hysterectomies or death upon them. I simply held up a mirror for them to see themselves, and somehow that translated into 'parent shaming.'"

Coming from a family of all women, she said she didn't know a lot about circumcision until she became pregnant for the first time in the late '90s. Vance had twin girls, but the research she did stuck in her mind.

"It felt so outdated, so primitive," she said. "We as a civilized society should have grown past this and (I) was shocked that cutting my infant's genitals was even an option."

In 2012, the American Academy of Pediatrics found that the health benefits of circumcision outweigh the risks. However, the academy said the benefits weren't great enough to recommend that all newborn boys be circumcised.

"There is no compelling reason to deny boys their legitimate right to make their own informed decision when they are old enough to do so," the report said.

Vance sees this as a call to action and will tell anyone she meets how she feels if it comes up in conversation. She protested last fall in Cleveland with the Bloodstained Men & Their Friends, an organization that advocates against circumcision.

"No one has the right to alter, modify, or mutilate another human being's body for aesthetic purposes, not even parents," she said.

WTF is wrong with her? She maimed her child, for fuck's sake.

And how the fuck does this stupid bitch not understand that she is not the child's "owner". Slavery was abolished a long ass time ago, cunt. Did she even once consider that her child may not want a hole in her fucking cheek when she's an adult?

Fuck this bitch. She doesn't deserve to have children.

Learn to read faggot, it was Photoshop'd so she could make a point

Goddamn you are dumb

>
Vance, a strong advocate against piercing or circumcising children, posted the edited picture to Facebook, where it had more than 13,000 shares.
>didn't read anything
the worst kind of poster. kys

Based mom. Glad to see that they're not all cackling, cut-happy sociopaths like mine.

>I read the first sentence and then jumped to conclusions

Dumb nigger learn to read.

Oy VEY this is literally another shoah

Fuck off you illiterate nigger.

bump

>American users
>Only able to see the heading and image before posting
Every time.

Americans can't read and just look at the pictures
fucking kindergarden in here

read nigger.

Glad to see a woman stick up for defenseless children.
Sup Forumswould gain a lot more traction shining positive stories in the light instead of only "much degeneracy "

My wife was easily swayed towards not circumsizing our sons and now she gets noticeably upset when people say they want too.

We need to boost up the women who deserve the title of women

Why the fuck is the US so dick cutting happy?

Circumcision
Now Trans cutting

I wish I had my foreskin :(

I don't know why it's acceptable. I'm cut and had no choice and as an adult I'm trying to understand how this barbarian judaic ritual was revived in modern times among civilized people. Tranny penis cutting and removing is because of John Money and the David Reimer case. Money wasn't jew but he may has well have been. He was also a pedo. And despite the fact that the terms he coined and the whole tranny thing and penis cutting is happening mostly because of him, he was debunked by his own pet project Reimer who also killed himself.

Apparently circumcision was promoted to curb masturbation. And then for "health" benefits which have been debunked everywhere except the jewnited states. I think it's mainly promoted because of ashkenazi jews as well as islam pandering

Jews and tranny enablers btfo

Then I'll just teach my kids to believe fags are going to hell and that niggers aren't human.

I OWN THEM, BITCHES!

That would require reading more of this bullshit than I already do. Fuck that. The point is that this was a successful troll of how the left thinks. It's good to be reminded and to have a good daily libtard beating. Keeps the ideology strong.

Who the fuck is responsible for circumcision? I want to kill them all.

People can unironically read that article but then believe jew vaccines are totally legit goys. A large chunk of Sup Forums acts like fedora redditors whenever it gets brought up. Morons.

This is the dumbest thing I've ever heard.

Both circumcision and piercing your baby's dimple are immoral and should be illegal.

feel good be uncut

You know how I know you're a nigger.....?

Its photoshopped, she's trolling

I never understood the logic of circumsion from a parent standpoint.

>Your child is born and helpless.
>Your wife is unable to act because of post labor exhaustion.
>A man comes up to you and asks you if a stanger with a kife could slice a part of your babies genitals.
>The same genitalia used to create this new thing you love unconditionally (unless a nigger) and wish to share the same happiness of this event for himself.
>The thought crosses your mind that why would 200,000 years of human evolution cause a problem. Wisdom teeth are only pulled because they become an issue late in life far past when humans are supposed to live.

My father was this way when I was born.

Also the bullshit excuse that it is for health reasons is a load, I have never had any issues. So unless you never washed your crotch I see no reason to cut it off.

If feminism wasn't a Jewish controlled movement they would talk about the original purpose / benefit of circumcision.
By preventing men from masturbating with circumcision you make them better tribal warriors due to sexual frustration, "sexual emergencies".
Rape is an essential part of tribal warfare.

Top Wew, I am ashamed to share a country with you nigger.

This is bullshit. Research shouldn't be censured like this.

A flap of dick skin is 'the most sensitive portion' good lord my sides, need to sell this bitch a bridge

I think circumcision is wrong, but I think that it should fall under the category of elective/cosmetic surgery and that parents should be able to decide for children
So if a parent wants their child to have a piercing, tattoo or similar then even though I think it's stupid the government shouldn't stand in their way
Naturally there would be some procedures which cross a line into abuse and cruelty, but I don't think circumcision is necessarily in that category

I NO RITE! WTF IS RONG WITH HER

>being this stupid

>tfw mom clipped an article from some local newspaper about why circumcision isn't the best idea

I should find the guy who wrote it and send him a letter, he literally saved my dick.

>I OWN HER SHE IS MINE UNTIL SHE IS 18
this is exactly why single mothers should not be allowed to raise children.

Circumcision is wrong. My dad barely spoke English when I was born, but he made it clear to the jewish doctor. You cut his dick I cut your neck. When my son was born I did the same.

>pic
>blaming women when in fact niggers
Just no

>implying that it's not because all the single mothers are niggers

>t. non jews

lol how will you ever compete

>I made her, I own her, she's mine, I do whatever I want with her

yass queen slay

1st of all fecesbook.
never fucking used.
have strong belief that anyone who is using or who has used fecesbook is complete and utter fucking moron retard dumbfucked scumfuck.
and who gives a fuck what those cunts say or do.

It just goes to show how truly kiked the west is that """"""""people"""""" still support male genital mutilation.

looks like my bad luck started early.

Being circumcised is a mark of jew slavery

When the Manchus conquered the Han they did a similar thing by forcing the Han to get stupid haircuts

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Queue_(hairstyle)#Resistance_to_the_queue

>yass queen slay
it's not real. The photo is editted, and she's barking like the harpies that justify circumcision.

She's doing god's work. Not the Jewish god Christians worship work, because that god obviously approves of mutilating genitals. She doing some other god who doesn't hate penises work.

So she was pretending to be retarded

>but I don't think circumcision is necessarily in that category
I agree. I intend to get my daughter's labia clipped off as soon as she's born.

Circumcision is fucking barbaric. BUT MUH CLEANLINESS. Honestly cutbros I feel so sorry for you, you'll never know how amazing having genuine foreskin feels. You may be mutilated but you can carry it as a battle scar in the fight against the eternal jew.

Kill yourself you reactionary illiterate fuck

you may think you're being ironic, but I apply the same reasoning to fgm too. I don't see why the less extreme forms of fgm should be illegal
the more extreme forms like the complete removal of the external vulva and subsequent stitching up is straight up abuse, but removal of the clitoral hood should be treated the same as male circumcision

What the shit happened in 1999?

>1 post by this id.
SHAMED.

my penis is bloody but my head is unbowed

Do you have a foreskin?

Circumcision is pused in the united states so the Jews who own makeup companies get rich they use forskin in the manufacturing of makeup products look it up

Pushed*

Peak Judaism

My parents electing to keep my foreskin intact is just one of the few things I try to thank the universe for on a daily basis, along with being born white, British, not a manlet, and having 2 parents who were/are both awesome.

Read the fucking post

it literally is the most sensitive part lmao retard. the foreskin has over 20000 nerves while the rest of the penis only has 10000.

The criminality of the circumcision industry is "too big to fail" at this point. If the public awakens it could bring down the whole medical system.

Denial, cultural conditioning. Most men can't/won't accept what was done to them.
>You see goy, the trick is to have a lot of chutzpah. Inflict the most severe traumas and tell the biggest lies. That's how you break someone's will. heh heh.

No wonder why I hate my mom.

She pierced me, circumcised me and gave me mouth herpes as a child.

Then she blames me for being a masochist.

i love this state

i think that looks pretty cool

That's where my parents currently live.

I think they're dead now, haven't heard them in decades.

>If the public awakens it could bring down the whole medical system.
Isn't that what everyone wants anyway?

My wife has two brothers. Both have gone in as adults and gotten circumcised.

This topic is typically raised by those who are projecting and/or have self worth issues.

Also to note anyone who's been following my strange narrative.

My parents are the result of wedlock out of lust.

Both on their 2nd marriage lasting the longest, step father tried to raise me to be a cuck like him and it failed miserably.

Mom is an immigrant whore who managed to convince my dad that anal sex is all there is to life and so my dad is literally the most closeted closet fag in the world.

Call your parents faggot. Who the fuck stops talking to their parents?

Americans.

The fact you only ever see posts like this from Americans leads me to believe we're on at least several layers of irony.

Get out if you have something against us.

Are you suggesting that I become an hero?

Because that's American as fuck.

pic related, it's you

A woman did something worthwile? I don't believe it.

user so assblasted he had to leave the thread in shame.

Good bait.

She got attention out of it.

Not the (((doctors))). They will block all research on the harm of circumcision and punish whistle-blowers for as long as they can. The internet is poking holes in their dam but public awareness has still not reached critical mass.

You are literally being dumb. That's not what happened here.

She presented a scenario where she pierced her baby. There was outrage. She then revealed it was fake and basically said
>What's the difference between this and circumcision?

The 'pretending to be retarded' maymay concerns when someone actually does something dumb, then pretends they were pretendng and somehow won over you.

Why am I starting to think that the country I'm currently living is fucked.

I tried my best, and well patience is a virtue signal, and virtue signaling is totally un-American.

You didn't receive any inheritance?

>be american
>receive death threats for speaking your mind
>land of the free

Nope. I inherited nothing.

That is why I'm such an American.

Keep talking and I'll give you nothing to say.

It'll never be ended through public awareness for exactly the reasons you stated and the fact that the American populace is just too stupid and angry. Fortunately it looks like it will be ended judicially because the government actually had to prosecute someone under the FGM ban law which opens up a 14th amendment case for MGM. There would have to be some powerful and obvious jewing for that case not to end in a ban on MGM.

Good that you're teaching your kids the truth.

ok but thats their own personal choice is it not?
making that kind of choice for a child is disgusting and evil

No, no. She got death threats for what appeared to be her maiming her child. She was making a point against circumcision in a sarcastic manner, but that isn't evident to anyone who doesn't already know her opinions until AFTER everything had happened and she explained herself. Without that explanation, she just looks like another idiot parent bragging about stupid shit on social media.

These "you wouldn't do X so don't do Y" arguments rarely convince anyone of anything, but they at least usually include the full point. People rightfully went after her for the original image and she tries to spin it after the fact.

Is this a common thing among american parents?

Did your parents really kick their childs the moment their asses turned 21?

Some do it at 18.

If she pierced her ear lobe would it have been fine? Circumcision is not even done in the old method anymore. Circumcise your hearts and restore your needlessly bent or shortened brain damaged cripple cocks with real ones without missing pieces. Who the fuck prefers Mega Blocks to Legos? Legolas is uncut, what more do you want lol? Just because the clit hood is physically smaller, doesnt mean the foreskin is not the same tissue. In fact clit hoods probably have fewer nerves. When foreskin is size of tennis court cell by cell does physical size even matter? Go to a store. See vagisil but no dickisil. Why? This woman is someone I'd like to know as a friend and I never say that about women

Yes goyim. Remember to buy a house and one of every appliance for your new nuclear family. Remember it's traditional and extended families are bad for business.

Our economic system rewards good goys to the point where parental success is defined by career advances and not w/e the fuck being a successful parent means.

Both me and my brother got the boot and have experienced bouts of homelessness off and on while my parents never taught us about how being a good goy meant abandoning your family.

Fuck off back to r*ddit if you can't fucking read, faggot