twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Who is this literally who

Is this Sup Forums related? I demand explanation

>archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/64614088/

Burn the bridge, get an empty fridge?

>archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/64649740/
>archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/64731785/

>archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/Stephanie hicks/

So some Asian chick is now a single mother so what??

Idk who's that bitch is,redpill me.

>Starts dating nigger
>Dad "writes" letter saying if you keep dating the nig GTFO
>She posts letter
>People start getting behind her
>Sup Forums starts ripping on her
>Nig for some reason posts her and his own number on twitter
>They start getting doxxed by Sup Forums users from all around the world.

love how she reds out that 2nd to last paragraph because it begins with "I plan to continue paying for..." as to fit into the "muh evil father" narrative. Seriously feel bad for the guy.

this

Isn't that the girl that decided to go with that one nigger to prom???

I remember this!

No, this one was last year. With the letter

Where does it says she's single now?

who

>twitter.com/_coolmom/status/886018892795129865

On her twitter.

How does that mean she's single?

>archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/Stephanie hicks/
>archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/64649740/
>archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/64731785/
>archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/64614088/

TOLL HAS BEEN PAID IN FULL

Scroll through her tweets.

Never trust white women.

People, and yes, even mellow-minded women, don't live life as decent people and then suddenly decide to fuck niggers.
Becoming a decent person is a process. The parents failed at parenting.

That poor girl's family. She truly hates them. She really does. I've often laughed at teenagers going through their "I hate mommy and daddy" phase, but Goddamn! First she tries to become an internet celebrity and only backed out when it became clear that her father who pays all the bills including her car note was about to lose his job due to her wicked scheme. Now she's become a statistic?

Her family must be asking, "Where did we go wrong?" She's quite the exception coming from a middle class family and being fairly attractive. Much of Sup Forums's trolling on interracial relationships conceals the truth that it's almost entirely ugly, fat, or low self esteem white chicks from marginal backgrounds that end up with black guys.

literally who? e-celeb faggots need to be banned imo sage

didnt it end up that the letter was faked by her or that she edited some things to make her dad look bad/racist.

or was that somebody else?

>lots of pics of her ugly mutt
>none of nigger boyfriend
oh yeah, hes definitely gone

Literally nothing but retweets
Has pictures of her boyfriend from about a week ago
She's not single

It's exactly her. And now she's a statistic.

Her dad seemed reasonable and virtuous. shame

>lose his job
This is what I fear. If my son or daughter does the same they know that if I disown them they can make me lose my job.

I bet Dad even taught her to wear a baseball cap properly too, but to no obvious avail.

Could you ever love a kid like that? Either your kid or your half-and-half grand kid if they tried to do this to you? She's become a statistic in our societal breakdown. I wouldn't want anything to do with her or her child. I'd take the care that's she drives which is legally in my name and kick her adult ass out of my house for trying to pull this scheme.

>no one has replied to her tweet
What the fuck are you waiting for guys

You can find plenty of stories about white women having their fathers (or even whole families) killed by their black/spic boyfriends. When you burn the coal, you abandon your family and race as a whole in favor of your conquerors and some quick cummies. Mudsharks have no loyalty and should be executed like all other traitors

Who was that?

Her kid is the ugliest nigger-mutt I've ever seen.

>twitter.com/_coolmom/status/886018892795129865
This doesn't prove shit I want to see her tears

>twitter.com/OMG_ItsKhairy/status/885697826801537025
>she retweeted this one (1) day ago

they literally never learn, coalburners are mentally ill

Love to see roasties getting a nice toastie. Burn the coal pay the toal. And the toal has been paid in full.

fuck, toll no toal

At the very least he makes a point. Women really are fucked up.

How the fuck does that tweet show she's a single mother, you dumb fucking nu-flag nigger?

I swear to fuck, the report button has never been this much in use since you nu-flag having faggots invaded this place.

DO NOT WORRY BROTHER.
We have strength in numbers.

Remember, it's the peasant revolt principle!

One troublesome peasant = easy to deal with.
Half the peasants are troublesome = time to negotiate.
ALL of the peasants are troublesome = our town, our rules!

We have the fucking numbers, we have the weapons, we have the technology, we have the skills.

THEY CAN'T ARREST US ALL, and they CAN'T SHAME US.
Who are they going to shame us to?
The whole planet is being bullied online by the right...

Look at what happened to cnn. Their entire company got doxxed for daring to threaten ONE of us.
We outnumber them.

WE WILL WATCH EACH OTHERS BACKS.
An attack on one of us is an attack on all of us.
If you get attacked, we will help you in the same way you will help us if we are attacked.
Team work.

TEAM14

> end your relationship with "Nike"

lol

I hope they name the niglet Newport

Sum up with a tl;dr, I ain't reading all that.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/64614088/

That thread

> Paying the toll
> Your based dad was right all along
> End up a single mom to a fucking half breed
What do?

>brown eyes
>white

Choose one

>twitter.com/OMG_ItsKhairy/status/885697826801537025

There's plenty of pictures of the baby, but none of the guy. When couples take pictures of their babies, usually one of the parents will pose with the baby. It's pretty clear that she's single.

Top Kek

The nogs name was Nike yes, i think i found him hes going by yblaqyardi now.

Lil nigga in the tummy - u gonna b a single mommy

he did the right thing but this self righteous thott will get all the likes and retweets and vindication from the masses of despicable people

C'mon Sup Forums tell this dumb bitch to pay the toll!

Kill yourself, it's the only thing you can do in that situation. Any women that fucks a nigger is forever marked with the scarlet letter of racial treason . No matter how right-wing or 'traditional' she pretends to be, she still willingly fucked a nigger.

Too right. Looks like it crawled out of a sewer.

What are you even supposed to do about a coalburning daughter in this day and age? If it ever happened to me, my first instinct would be to pack up all her shit and kick her out, but with the advent of social media, she can just take to (((Twitter))) and cry until your life is destroyed

The boyfriend

Holy fuck. No wonder he wrote that letter writing her off

Huge waste of my time thanks for nothing you insectminded faggot

and the indignance

Being a coalburner is usually synonymous with plenty of other things you can justify turfing them out for if you don't want to appear overtly racist.

The goal should be to never reach that point though, even if you did completely disown them I can't imagine the shame and sorrow of being betrayed so.

AHAHAH the scarlet letter of racial treason.

This girl told me about about a girl she knew who admitted that she would only date White guys from "now on". In the past she had gone out with black men, apparently almost exclusively and she had two mixed raced children.

A major psychological weakness women have is that they think that they have eternal worth.
They don't., When they fuck up bad enough, all their appeal vanishes.
It's why the "trying to make guys jealous" thing backfires so spectacularly and they don't know why.

We should make effort to always unite in laughter at these women and their failures.

:^)

Some Mexican girl that got disowned by her father for dating a nigger.

This, see below

you've got to outjew the jew. its not going to be easy but you're here and that puts you ahead in knowing what lies in front of you.

the dad was probably an absentee, workaholic, do as i say kind of thing - which no matter what situation and era is like an instant recipe to get the exact opposite in a woman. be more sophisticated.

shes not white

>If you get attacked, we will help you in the same way you will help us if we are attacked.
I really wish we had a network of people willing to let othe right wingers crash on their couch while sorting out the lives leftists have ruined

>implying real Christians aren't racist
What?

>adopting nigger vernacular (any white person that isn't from the South/Southwest saying y'all is almost certainly doing it because of muh hiphop culture)
>snapchat
>fucks niggers

Wow, three red flags in one image

Why are women from Texas such trash.

visiting waco, texas right now, can confirm

lady at the desk of my hotel had her nigger bf bring her food, she has neck and hand tattoos

this is too good to be true

>the dad was probably an absentee, workaholic, do as i say kind of thing

This is something I have noticed in the past. Most coalburners are obese/ugly and come from white-trash, father is dead/incarcerated, scum-tier families. The few that came from decent backgrounds and were attractive all had a rich daddy who was constantly at work or away on business trips. PROTIP: Don't do that and spend time with your fucking kids. And make sure to supervise any and all media they consume

Jenny Kutner ...

She posted that story to try and get that man killed.

twitter.com/jennykutner?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

That is why from youth you must tell them that worth is only based on your own efforts alone and that status is ephemeral like a soap bubble.

Here is an exercise for when you wish to educate your children, have them grab a fist full of sand and tell them to hold onto it for as long as possible, when they can't hold onto it any longer, explain the transience of worth and power as it is akin to that handful of sand.

tbqh I would rather my daughter become a methhead and die of an overdose than spit on the graves of her ancestors.

could have even been wealthy, but he had no idea how to spiritually fulfill his family.

if a man is de facto leader of the family, he must also act like one.

make the home a place of love that when they seek it out in the future they don't jump from degenerate to degenerate to fuel their narcissism - the best example for their lives is the one you set at home.

I thought Sup Forums was satire

the toll is really real

lol apparently this twitter has been known before; which one of you did this?

You lot do make me laugh.

this is genuinely sad

just another dumbass roastie.

be better fathers to make respectable daughters

jesus fuck they're memes are even spicier than ours

>tfw we're wasting so much time shilling for trump's gay ass that even our waifus are getting BLACKED

wait

how could lose your job that way?

explain pls

spoiled rotten

>how could lose your job that way?

Leftist target wrong thought offenders and harass them, their families,and employers on purpose to scare others from stepping out of line. Just as they get things like hate speech laws in place to censor any dissent.

this. Sup Forums is retarded/gay/straight as fuck..

where did these come from?

where's the url?

what are these from?

What a shit reply. That's really the best he could come up with?

>had crazy/amazing sex
>treats her like a fucking animal
>"r-r-red flags amirite guys?"
>"i-i ww-w-ouldnt dd-da-date heerrrrrr" t. pol
why don't you faggots start lifting already? it's not that hard and you get to enslave pussy

this isn't a race thing, it's a white men are too stupid to care about aesthetics (literally just having a good body) thing

No has posted proof that he left yet.

She literally said so herself.

>Here is an exercise for when you wish to educate your children, have them grab a fist full of sand and tell them to hold onto it for as long as possible, when they can't hold onto it any longer, explain the transience of worth and power as it is akin to that handful of sand.

I don't get it

Where?