Why are young white males checking out of society?

Why are young white males checking out of society?

Everybody is checking out of irl society for these screens. Something shifted in 2014/2015. Even normies barely leave the house. I had many friends, a flourishing social life, regular sex, but it all drifted away a couple years ago. Nobody talks about it. No one wants to admit their social isolation to others. So we go on like business as usual, but we see that everyone is slowly losing their minds.

Bc botw is fuckng epic

What the fuck do you think?

'Cuz they're working and don't have the energy to do anything else.

>Playing liberal Nintendo games like Zelda and Mario

They haven't left society. Society left them.

Hard labor is necessary for survival and glory of regime. He should be tortured to potato. Similar to Otto.

Because it's impossible to succeed in today's society. You have to work twice as hard as the baby boomers and get half as much.

This isn't Yahoo Answers

Kim pls.

Grow up faggot.

Have you SEEN society lately?

>1 post by this ID

Yes people only started working three years ago.

All you have to do is MAN UP

because id rather hang out online with others who like and agree on the same things on me, rather than be confronted by some randomer in the street that makes me wanna vomit, and talk to the dyed-haired girl at the local CEX.

>Mod dark souls to let me be Link
>Do SL 1 run
Much better than shitting in the wild.

>hey white people
>why aren't you stupid enough to join that new slavery system?

wooow, idk?!

as a millennial I've constantly been working since I was 15 starting with my grandfather's wood yard
I did the whole relationship thing and got engaged, but later got cheated on as my ex when to college while I continued to work.
Now I live with two roomies and am considering school, but as far as society goes, nothings there that's appealing other than food and personal hobbies. Women aren't appealing in the long run. the only thing I'd want them for is a kid, but most women these days would rather have abortions and furbabies. I'm just waiting until I can afford to live alone and maybe get a surrogate or some naive foreign wife.

>dyed-haired girl
We're watching you, boyo.

> because there turning the freaking frogs gay

Because your society sucks old man
I'm going to get drunk, fuck hookers and do blow all day.

Because the Kali Yuga approacheth

i was never in it to begin with

Because it's shit.

feminism