Who here unironically wants to migrate to Israel?

Who here unironically wants to migrate to Israel?

It is meme country

le proxy poster maymay xDDD

frig off with your shit proxy leaf

Sorry boys, no goym allowed

I would only move to israel if I got a great job there. No real reason to otherwise. It's safer than a lot of big american cities, but poorly situated in the sea of islamo-facists. I would move back back if things got really dicey.

what's your profession?

software engineering

Cisco, Checkpoint, Intel, Microsoft, Google, Waze, IMD are just some of the companies we have here just from the top of my head.
You can totally work here if you are better than the local jews.

kill yourself kike, no one wants to live there

Algerian jew here can i come ?

Come home brother!

shut up you kike!!

Impolite

will i have to lose my foreskin?
I don't really want to it feels really nice

>((rare flag))
I would move to Israel only if I knew of a surefire way to ruin it from the inside.

No. Your country will become a shithole in a few decades, as the high-IQ Ashkenazis die out due to low birthrates, while subhuman Arabs, Mizrahi sandniggers and ultra-Orthodox parasites explode in numbers.

>Ashkenazis
>Shkenazis
>Kenazis
>Enazis
>Nazis
It all makes sense now.

that's fine

this actually makes sense :(

Why would I move to a non-country who's existence is completely dependent on the country I already live in?

BRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFffffffffffft

>completely dependent
1.5% of GDP

to kek

It's a non-country like Belgium.

Hit me up with that sauce, Moshe.

It is objectively impossible to post ass without a brapfag replying to it.

Im not opposed to Israel, but i hate jews for their double standards and their destruction of the west which is irreversible and will shoot them in the foot in the long run when they are the only (((white))) Country left standing besides eastern Europe.

>He unironically believes the "Israel is le best ally" myth

fak israil this is a falistin you take the land frum arab you motherfuck kus sharmuta abu amk

Open a central bank :^)

Israel is self-sufficient. They could build 5th gen jet fighter all by themselves if they really wanted, but they have American goyim doing it for them, so...

I'm a Jew and I am outraged at how hard it is to go back the Holy Land!

any fellow chosen can share tips?

I would. It's like heaven for homos.

shu ismak ya zalame

a FUCKING TREE

>flag

this is samefag:

>Israel is self-sufficient. They could build 5th gen jet fighter all by themselves if they really wanted, but they have American goyim doing it for them, so...
So let's put their self-sufficiency to the test then... AMIRITE?

If you can't beat (((them))) join (((them)))

history is fun

Your flag is also very nice. When I think of Israel, I imagine strong, handsome Israelite warriors, sweating in the hot deserts half naked. Not the typical hook nosed, ugly, dwarfed American Jews who have become a sterotyped caricature of themselves.

They won't let you in? Russian Jews have it very easy as far as I'm aware. Many try to find some Jewish roots to abuse the hospitality of Israel.

good genes mate

i'm from india and got my work visa (IT) approved week ago. Will try to get citizenship if everything goes fine.

There is no double-standard. You think you're so clever because you know the problem is not the patriarchy but rather "da jooz", oblivious to the fact that if jews were that obvious, someone else would control them already (if not, why aren't you controlling jews yourself yet?). The fact is it's not "da jooz", Soros is being extremely aggressive on that end, but don't forget gates (cf: melinda gates foundation). Rothschild (jewish) and rockfeller (protestant) are the parasitic kind that fuck the economy up and "jew" you. While there are statistically more jews with high incomes in the states as opposed to whites, there are shittons more poor jews than whites worldwide as well.

You have a problem with a few focused groups of elites who are colluding to maximize their profit. None of these groups seem to be jew-dominated. Some of these groups don't even contain any jews. Some of them are out to fleece you of every penny, while others want to destroy your race and nation. In the end, the source is the same. Fucking wake up already. It's just like when you imbeciles thought twitter was jewish. It's actually owned by an arab oil lord.

No I'm a "ski" an not a "sky" this is bullshit.

Why can't I come to Israel too! You fucking Hitlers!

I do, but I can't afford to pay my student debt with an Israeli salary.

I will never step foot in the Middle East except for maybe Iran, but even that I'm not sure about.

>I will never step foot in the Middle East
Got bad news for ya bud

Britbong BTFO

>the problem is not the patriarchy but rather "da jooz"
By mentioning the patriarchy you already showed yourself to be a shifty kike.

Yeah silly goyim let childless women run everything. Its 100% a jewish plot to destroy Europe and abolish white people by any means necessary. And to say "oh its Bill Gates too" is cheap and he now said the niggerfication of Europe is bad.

There is no jew saying that. And every group that attacks our freedoms from speech to guns is 99% jewish.

>Got bad news for ya bud
[Shekels internally]

migrate? i love my country.
i'd like to visit someday sure.

it's an ancient land. biblical land.

Nigger jew here. Can me and my 5 kids come home?

Uncircumsized goy here. If shit goes south I'm ready to learn the kike texts and swear undying allegiance to jewtown.

0.01 shekels were deposited in your account.

Sure! Israel needs a lot more cultural vibrancy and diversity from Africa #openbordersforIsrael

No one wants to move to jew land

Nobody.

Is it possible to emigrate to Israel and then simply claim that Im Haredi and live on state welfare because I cant work and must read torah all day?

i would but im not a jew

it isn't
flag
hides flag
fuck off we're full

I wouldn't mind moving to Israel if there weren't so much juice

jews are the only non-shit population in israel.

I'll migrate to that land when it's ruled by a secular arab government.

T. Palestinian diaspora.

>you will never be mizrahim

Feels good man

feelsgoodman

>he is ashkenaz

How does it feel to be the jew of jews?

I want more niggers sent to Israel, I mean TONS of them. I wanna see stinky black guys with all of your jewish women who are fat/ugly/rotten attitude/stinky pussy with them. I wanna hear anti-jewish rap music in Hebrew. I wanna see gang graffiti on your synagogues in mockery. I wanna chimp outs non stop in youtube videos coming from the Homoland.

I'm a Jew that knows little about the religion and little desire to learn Hebrew, but I'm kinda interested in the country. But I guess it's not a good idea for me to move.

Do you have more Jewish supremacy images?

>american jew
>"it not good"

lazy nigger

yes

Israel's days are numbered. With 15% of the population having a 64 average IQ(Ethiopians) and the overall average IQ being America dindu tier, your economy will tank very soon. Thankfully you have the Unites Goys of America to help you out until then, however.