Why is Sup Forums racist?

Why does Sup Forums always hate on Africans? Are Africans incapable of being red pilled?

youtube.com/watch?v=0YG7SaFk33w

Apparently not. So Sup Forums I'll ask again. Why are you racist?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9bmqwttquL8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because Africans are incapable of being redpilled

>racist

Simply not true.

also

youtube.com/watch?v=9bmqwttquL8

This little light of mine, I'm gonna let it shine.

No, and that man is Indian.

The far-right is a response to the current attack on white identity (cultural marxism)

I identify as white, and I want the white race to exist forever.

just because one nig exists outside the majority of nigs doesn't erase the overwhelming noggery committed by most of them.

I don't resent Africans, I just want a separate nation.

We're not dropping red pills for blacks, that's why. (((THEY))) are always targeting blacks with propaganda. Why aren't we showing them the truth?

blacks aren't very intelligent or literate

Well then, start dropping less literate red pills my brother.

we've had many attempts to turn the black communist against certain ideas or people. i recall an attempt to turn them against hillary because she is a racist.

my main concern is that blacks seems to be quite ethnocentric. however, you're right. we should make an attempt to inform them as best we camn

They might be able to be redpilled, but they can't fight the primalistic urges and instincts inside of them. It's like how women like Lauren Southern or Brittany Venti might seem redpilled, but they're still just attention whores that emphasize emotion over logic and reasoning.

That video is juicy as fuck.

Firstly I think we need to find a common enemy. The enemy on my enemy is my friend, right?

For one red pill afro you get 100 of these savages(image related).

I'm pretty sure that phone doesn't even have a camera. kek.

deus vult larp exposed. fuck me lads.

I think it depends what you mean by "racist". I believe that there are differences between races, but I don't believe in supremacy. I don't think no one that has mixed races can be a supremacist without sounding fucking retarded.

it's not "racist" to hate (((niggers))). you just proved that even black people hate (((niggers))), we all hate them pecause they are the sourge of EVERY culture all over the world. Every people have (((niggers))) and are sick to death of making allowances for them only to be stung for our efforts to "help" them.
next question?

Did nazis hate the blacks? Compared to the average civilized country at the time

That's not a black man in your picture, OP. He's clearly Indian or something

Yes. Everyone hates us and I love it.

>Are Africans incapable of being red pilled?
I used to think no they can't be red pilled. It's the wrong prescription, but I do think that MAYBE it's possible, but ONLY for the most perceptive and aware of the niggers. I mean, I'm an old fart and with them it's always the same, about every 5-10 yrs or so (((Hollywood))) gives them a new identity to act out and they do like they are told. But in the late 80's-early 90's came the lame, never changing ghetto music that they all had to pretend to be into and it's never changed again sense. Not like black people ever come up with anything on their own (unless it's stolen). They used to try that with women too, changing their identity through Hollywood movies and culture, and it doesn't work as well on women but, never the less it still works on many. Back to niggers, an they be red piled? Sort of but again only a select few, a % not worth mentioning.